helpful and friendly tip

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

helpful and friendly tip

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:37 pm

if you arent able to log in cas the site keeps saying: Logged in elsewhere follow these steps to fix it:
1: go to your browsing history
2: click "clear browsing data"
3: make sure that "Cookies and other site data" is checkboxed
4: Clear history
5: restart chrome

if this doenst work restart your pc then try

how this works: the site still sees you as logged in even though you are not. by clearing the cookies and site data this fixes that issue.

hope this helped. have nice day

how i know this works: I have had to do this several times throughout my time on dueling book, i can confirm this works, plus if it didnt work, how would i be here making this post right now? hahah
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:19 am

Omg an actually nice and helpful post! You ARE capable of not being an egomaniac!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:13 pm

LightCaster wrote:Omg an actually nice and helpful post! You ARE capable of not being an egomaniac!

you want advice? try being nice to me first then ill be nice to you. simple
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:46 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:you want advice? try being nice to me first then ill be nice to you. simple

Now explain the insane vitriol you spit towards complete stranger

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #5 by TheNastyDoctor » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:12 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Omg an actually nice and helpful post! You ARE capable of not being an egomaniac!

That's a lie. You're toxic regardless of the situation.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:23 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:you want advice? try being nice to me first then ill be nice to you. simple

Now explain the insane vitriol you spit towards complete stranger

All i ask is: obey the duel note. but apparently thats to hard for most ppl!

Even the judges on here have said if u dont like the terms of my duel note (or the rules i enforce in duels i host) then dont duel me, so you only have yourself to blame if u join and dont like the rules of my duels
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:24 pm

TheNastyDoctor wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

That's a lie. You're toxic regardless of the situation.

im toxic? lets see who here between the two of us, said something negative to the other first??? hmm....

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:29 pm

and thats not all, i could make a post about a custom card, or some random post in the spam paradise and what is usually the first thing thats commented on the thread? something negative. so tell me again how im the toxic one here????

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:All i ask is: obey the duel note. but apparently thats to hard for most ppl!

Even the judges on here have said if u dont like the terms of my duel note (or the rules i enforce in duels i host) then dont duel me, so you only have yourself to blame if u join and dont like the rules of my duels

1. You're rude to strangers regardless of them defying your duel suggestion
2. It's pointless to address me personally regarding your duel notes; you won't duel me. Your fragile ego won't permit it taking another L.

CrystalMusic wrote:and thats not all, i could make a post about a custom card, or some random post in the spam paradise and what is usually the first thing thats commented on the thread? something negative. so tell me again how im the toxic one here????

You get criticism. How you take it is on you and it speaks volumes that you perceive all criticism as being all negative.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:52 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:All i ask is: obey the duel note. but apparently thats to hard for most ppl!

1. You're rude to strangers regardless of them defying your duel suggestion
2. It's pointless to address me personally regarding your duel notes; you won't duel me. Your fragile ego won't permit it taking another L.

1: they are rude first by not taking the time to read my duel note, they join without knowing the terms for my duels (which are in my duel notes)
2: i wont duel u cas ur nothing more than a troll towards me

Debt

Post #11 by Debt » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:1: they are rude first by not taking the time to read my duel note, they join without knowing the terms for my duels (which are in my duel notes)

1. You're rude to people regardless of them complying or not. And if you're not rude you're condescending.
2. You won't duel me because you can't handle losing. If you thought you could win you would take the opportunity because that's what's within character.

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #12 by TheNastyDoctor » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:03 pm

1: Nobody is going to read your profile, understand that once and for all. People join duels to expect to have a duel against a player that does also want to have a duel. Rude for not reading a note?, let's say I make a note in my profile, then i host a duel, you join and i insult you as you have no idea. My excuse will be "you didn't read the 215 rules that I wrote in my profile!"
2: The only surrealistic trolls in duelingbook are "CrystalMusic" and "Futuregamer". there are replays where you troll people for the sake of trolling, while your opponents in said replays are trying to have a normal duel.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:04 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:1: they are rude first by not taking the time to read my duel note, they join without knowing the terms for my duels (which are in my duel notes)

1. You're rude to people regardless of them complying or not. And if you're not rude you're condescending.
2. You won't duel me because you can't handle losing. If you thought you could win you would take the opportunity because that's what's within character.

im not gonna argue with you about this because then id just bring my self down to your level. have a nice day!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:07 pm

TheNastyDoctor wrote:1: Nobody is going to read your profile, understand that once and for all. People join duels to expect to have a duel against a player that does also want to have a duel. Rude for not reading a note?, let's say I make a note in my profile, then i host a duel, you join and i insult you as you have no idea. My excuse will be "you didn't read the 215 rules that I wrote in my profile!"
2: The only surrealistic trolls in duelingbook are "CrystalMusic" and "Futuregamer". there are replays where you troll people for the sake of trolling, while your opponents in said replays are trying to have a normal duel.

when i host i host to have a duel. however i duel under my own rules. when u join me its my duel, my rules. if u dont like it just leave. i dont troll, its ppl who disobey my rules for the sake of pissing me off that are the trolls. you need to learn what a troll is. might i recommend starting with yourself and looking in a mirror?

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #15 by TheNastyDoctor » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:09 pm

CrystalMusic wrote: when i host i host to have a duel. however i duel under my own rules. when u join me its my duel, my rules. if u dont like it just leave. i dont troll, its ppl who disobey my rules for the sake of pissing me off that are the trolls. you need to learn what a troll is. might i recommend starting with yourself and looking in a mirror?

You guys are reading this, right?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:19 pm

TheNastyDoctor wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:you need to learn what a troll is. might i recommend starting with yourself and looking in a mirror?

You guys are reading this, right?

seems this part of my reply went right over your head

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:im not gonna argue with you about this because then id just bring my self down to your level. have a nice day!

You only stop arguing when you realize you can no longer win. You either lack the conviction or ability to defend your points and you don't have the integrity to consider the viewpoints of others when presented with a stronger and more robust argument or conclusion. You would rather be withdraw and be wrong if it meant not having to do any kind of reflection. It's actually like your dueling; you'd rather quit than play something out if your opponent puts out an obstacle than attempt to overcome it because failure is a possibility. You would rather make excuses than accept reality. You might as well be world champion right? I mean playing with staples and using meta decks are for noobs right? You're just choosing not to win that prize, it'd be easy for you because everyone around you is a noob and you're actually an elite level player.

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:28 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont troll

But you do troll. You tell people equip decks are for noobs, but play equip decks frequently. You tell people that fire princess burn is for noobs but play fire princess burn. You frequently flip flop on alt wins. You tell people you want to duel 1st gen but then quit because you don't recognize a first gen card but will also quit if you're playing against a popular first gen card. You tell people to only use polymerization because you use cursed seal of the forbidden spell in hopes of locking them out of the game. You prey on people's good will all the time.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:33 pm

and u ppl cant read. my duel notes are shorter than any text on any yugioh card, yet some how u ppl can take the time to read all these cards, but cant take the time to read a duel note. are you telling me your day is so jam packed that you cant take 3 seconds out of it to read a duel note, but yet some how, some way, despite your jam-packed schedule ur on a website playing a game online and reading like 2+ paragraph long effects? GTFOH!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:36 pm

let me make this simple: you claim ppl just want to duel. ok i get that. but this shows they dont have the patience of time to read a duel note, but yet have the patience and time to read cards and effects when making a deck. Explain that logic!!!

Return to “Spam Paradise”