1st off: the log:
[0:32] Entered Draw Phase
[0:32] Drew "Assassin Girl-Nidara"
[0:33] Activated Set "Kitchi's Stare" in S-3
[0:35] Pointed at "Kitchi's Stare" in S-3
[0:37] Lost 1000 LP
[0:58] Set "Killer Look" from hand (4/6) to S-3
[1:00] Entered Main Phase 1
[1:03] Activated Field Spell "Assassins Tower" from hand (3/5)
[1:08] Set "Surprise attack" from hand (3/4) to S-4
[1:14] Normal Summoned "Assassin Girl-Kira" from hand (2/3) to M-3
[2:47] Normal Summoned "Assassin Girl-Miha" from hand (1/2) to M-3
[2:53] Entered Battle Phase
[2:56] Attacked Set card in M-3 with "Assassin Girl-Miha" in M-3

2nd:
Assassins Tower:
Once per turn: during your main phase you can destroy an Assassin Girl from your field and gain life points equal to the attack of the destroyed Assassin Girl. If you have no Assasin Girl in your field this card is destroyed.

Due to the logs info he had no assassin girl upon the activation of his tower, thus his tower auto destroys itself

3rd: My Kitchis Stare specifically says: Select 1 of the following activation costs:
- Pay 1000 LP
OR
- Increase your opponent's LP by 8000
Monsters your opponent summons cannot attack or activate/resolve their effects during the same turn in which they are summoned.
Cannot be destroyed while you control any "Kitchi" monster card.

Therefore they cant use Kira or Miha's effects nor attack with them as it was their first turn and they just summoned them.

And ppl say im bad? yet this guy cant read, doesnt even know how his own custom cards work! GTFOH!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:44 am

You are bad. Read his cards, he probably used google translate because he probably isn't a native English speaker; half his cards being in broken English are a clue to this. You don't even know the difference between inherent and noninherent special summons. You don't know targeting rules. You don't even know what the field consists of. Yet everyone else around you is a noob.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:47 am

Debt wrote:You are bad. Read his cards, he probably used google translate because he probably isn't a native English speaker; half his cards being in broken English are a clue to this. You don't even know the difference between inherent and noninherent special summons. You don't know targeting rules. You don't even know what the field consists of. Yet everyone else around you is a noob.

ok let me take a phrase from you ppl and give it back:

PSCT!

Also this reply of yours just proves you ignore the facts that just played out in front of your face.
2nd: you were there, you watched the duel. so dont go trying to defend this guy when you were a witness to this guy playing his own cards wrong
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

james123
Mood:

Post #4 by james123 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:50 am

You have 2 Choices, 1. Go unblock me and Duel my Ass, or 2. Go Delete your account and expose yourself to Corona Virus

I was Trying to make you "Perish" but I thought it was too Violent to post here so you should go Duel this thing I have here: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ok let me take a phrase from you ppl and give it back:

PSCT!

Also this reply of yours just proves you ignore the facts that just played out in front of your face.

Assassin Girl-Kira
If this letter is sent by effect from a letter from your field you can select one of these effects
* Select an Assassin Girl from your field and destroy
* Add an Assassin Girl from your Deck to hand
* Pay 1000 life points and specially summon an Assassin Girl from your hand

Does this look like it was made by a fluent English speaker or by Google translate? Do you think Google translate is capable of translating into perfect PSCT? He has a valid excuse as to why his cards are poorly made, what's yours? Maybe that's why you can't handle PSCT, you aren't even fluent in your native tongue.
Last edited by Debt on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:56 am

james123 wrote:You have 2 Choices, 1. Go unblock me and Duel my Ass, or 2. Go Delete your account and expose yourself to Corona Virus

I was Trying to make you "Perish" but I thought it was too Violent to post here so you should go Duel this thing I have here: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783

i choose option 3: none of the above. also are you telling me you want me to contract this stupid virus? really? you hate me that much that you wish a deadly virus upon me? really? wow! your life must suck if u have to resort to that just because you hate me.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:59 am

Debt wrote:

PSCT!

Assassin Girl-Kira
If this letter is sent by effect from a letter from your field you can select one of these effects

Does this look like it was made by a fluent English speaker or by Google translate? Do you think Google translate is capable of translating into perfect PSCT? He has a valid excuse as to why his cards are poorly made, what's yours? Maybe that's why you can't handle PSCT, you aren't even fluent in your native tongue.

well excuse me for being born in an era where my ppl, the native americans, were FORCED to learn english! go learn the history of the native american people, my people, before you bring up my native roots again! Also i have a valid reason: i have aspergers syndrome which affects my social skills. Social can be both speech and text. so there!

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:well excuse me for being born in an era where my ppl, the native americans, were FORCED to learn english! go learn the history of the native american people, my people, before you bring up my native roots again! Also i have a valid reason: i have aspergers syndrome which affects my social skills. Social can be both speech and text. so there!

Non-sequitur. Your ethnic background is wholly irrelevant when discussing your lack of prowess in the English language because you were raised in a primarily English speaking setting. You speak English as a first language, and type it very poorly. Largely due to laziness. You churn out words without proofreading anything. You lazily copy and paste all your card effects hence why the same exact typos appear over and over again. Instead of caring about quality of what you make you only care for quantity. You could take 2 minutes to proofread before you hit submit but you choose not to.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

PSCT!

Assassin Girl-Kira

well excuse me for being born in an era where my ppl, the native americans, were FORCED to learn english! go learn the history of the native american people, my people, before you bring up my native roots again! Also i have a valid reason: i have aspergers syndrome which affects my social skills. Social can be both speech and text. so there!

Listen here, shitstain,

You're not autistic. You don't have Asperger Syndrome. You don't have anything. You're a jackass. Nothing more, nothing less. You resorting to blaming such disorders is demeaning to people who actually fucking have the disorders, and no, it doesn't require a psychiatrist to know that because it's fucking obvious that you don't have those things. All you're showing us is that you will lie and lie and lie until someone breaks and buys your victimizing bullshit which, news flash, ain't going to happen. So cut that shit out dude, no one's buying it. You're more irritating and stupid than Kaitlin fucking Bennet. And people already don't like her. Why? She bullshits and victimizes and threatens people with empty and illegal threats. Sound familiar?

That's you bucko. There's a forum post where you say you're a lawyer. You can go to jail for pretending to be a government official, so go ahead buddy. Threaten to sue me. See how far that gets you. You ain't Native American either. You're just coming up with more bullshit to hide behind whenever you're proven wrong, and I will pay top fucking dollar to see you bullshit your way out of being arrested if it came down to it.

Either man up and stop lying or leave the site. No one fucking likes you, you irritating mouth breather.
Last edited by LightCaster on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Play2X

Post #10 by Play2X » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:32 am

Man, he really loves to bring up his "Native american Roots", doesn't he? Just sayin' but your native language probably is english.
But thats aside the point. I mean, yes, for once you are right, that the way this poor souls' card is worded, it would be destroyed instantly. As the guys ahead of me already pointed out, you could see at least 3 of his cards, and the wordings on your opponents' cards was even more nightmare-inducing than your own cards' wording. Being the samaritarian that you always try to make yourself out to be, being courteous and explaining your cards and all, I'd expect you to explain him that his cards are worded poorly, and help him fix this (even if that would mean, that you try to fix someone elses' cards, which might be even more horrifying), or at least send him here to the forum, where he can ask us for help. Instead, we have this:
CrystalMusic: noob
CrystalMusic: leanr how your own cards work
Nice going there, CrystalMusic. The universe seems to plant chance after chance in front of your feet, for you to become a more decent human being. But you just pull down your pants and shit on those chances.
Also, nice cards again. Ketchis Stare: Pay nothing, your opponents' monsters have summoning sickness. Also, can't be destroyed, nahnah!

Debt

Post #11 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:54 am

Play2X wrote:Also, nice cards again. Ketchis Stare: Pay nothing, your opponents' monsters have summoning sickness. Also, can't be destroyed, nahnah!

Crystal has no principles, all he cares about is winning https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=13891919

Play2X

Post #12 by Play2X » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 am

Debt wrote:
Play2X wrote:Also, nice cards again. Ketchis Stare: Pay nothing, your opponents' monsters have summoning sickness. Also, can't be destroyed, nahnah!

Crystal has no principles, all he cares about is winning https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=13891919

'Haha, run into my monster, so it is flipped up, you bitch!' Inside CrystalMusics Brain.
Oh god, it is always so hillarious watching replays of CrystalMusics misdeeds. But I'm surprised,
for once this wasn't a custom, where he tries everything to zap out all joy out of the user.
Are we actually sure he's even human? Sounds more like a friggin Dementor from Harry Potter to me.

Debt

Post #13 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:39 am

Play2X wrote:'Haha, run into my monster, so it is flipped up, you bitch!' Inside CrystalMusics Brain.
Oh god, it is always so hillarious watching replays of CrystalMusics misdeeds. But I'm surprised,
for once this wasn't a custom, where he tries everything to zap out all joy out of the user.
Are we actually sure he's even human? Sounds more like a friggin Dementor from Harry Potter to me.

His fun is contingent on being able to completely overwhelm his opponents. Everything about how he plays stems from that wish. He wants to make giant monsters that swing for a millon damage. So he makes stalling his only strategy. In real duels his rule set he makes it so card effects can't out other cards then uses a bunch of can't be destroyed monsters so he can last the entire duel, then he prohibits burn and direct attackers so he won't lose prematurely, then he prohibits discarding and mill so his key pieces can't be disrupted, then he plays his 80k atk win con after 30 turns. In customs he has an unreasonable amount of stun, protection and floodgates or uses a card that outright prevents him from losing then pairs it with multiple search anything cards to burn through his deck quicker and dump cards in the GY because all of his boss monsters are GY based. In MTG terms he's a Timmy player, a prime example of the worst kind of Timmy players.

Play2X

Post #14 by Play2X » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:48 am

Yup. We talkin' about CrystalMusic, alright. I am pretty happy that I won't make the mistake of even playing against him. If I want to do a 'But my has Infinity+2 ATK'-style Kindergarden fight, I might go to my younger cousins. They are at least experienced in that kind of fight. By the way, watch out, the moment CrystalMusic gets beaten in a Kindergardenfight he goes on to the next format. Just like he did with Advanced and GOAT.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Play2X wrote:
Debt wrote:

'Haha, run into my monster, so it is flipped up, you bitch!' Inside CrystalMusics Brain.

its Kitchi's Stare NOT Ketchi's Stare, jeez get it right. and the cards name has a secret meaning in native american.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #16 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:17 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Play2X wrote:
Debt wrote:Crystal has no principles, all he cares about is winning https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=13891919

its Kitchi's Stare NOT Ketchi's Stare, jeez get it right. and the cards name has a secret meaning in native american.

Resorting to just pointing out orthography issues? Great counterargument. You really managed to defend your case ¬¬' ...

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:43 pm

ok fine let me explain to you why kitchi's stare does what it does: to stop effects that SS upon its Normal Summon, which seems to be all i ever see in yugioh today, even in customs.

james123
Mood:

Post #18 by james123 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:You have 2 Choices, 1. Go unblock me and Duel my Ass, or 2. Go Delete your account and expose yourself to Corona Virus

i choose option 3: none of the above. also are you telling me you want me to contract this stupid virus? really? you hate me that much that you wish a deadly virus upon me? really? wow! your life must suck if u have to resort to that just because you hate me.

Psyche! I blocked you twice!

Debt

Post #19 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:ok fine let me explain to you why kitchi's stare does what it does: to stop effects that SS upon its Normal Summon, which seems to be all i ever see in yugioh today, even in customs.

If you were honest you would say your card is a 1-sided Mystic Mine without any of the downsides

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:14 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:ok fine let me explain to you why kitchi's stare does what it does: to stop effects that SS upon its Normal Summon, which seems to be all i ever see in yugioh today, even in customs.

If you were honest you would say your card is a 1-sided Mystic Mine without any of the downsides

its only one sided because you ppl always run SS upon NS effects, 99.9% of my decks dont run that. I only have 1 deck that has ONE SS upon NS effect BUT it requires a LP cost of 1000 to do so.

Return to “Spam Paradise”