XD this dude doesnt even know how his own custom cards work

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: XD this dude doesnt even know how his own custom cards work

Post #21 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:17 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:its only one sided because you ppl always run SS upon NS effects, 99.9% of my decks dont run that. I only have 1 deck that has ONE SS upon NS effect BUT it requires a LP cost of 1000 to do so.

Again with the dishonesty. The card stops everything involving monsters. Like mystic mine

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:28 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:ok let me take a phrase from you ppl and give it back:

PSCT!

Also this reply of yours just proves you ignore the facts that just played out in front of your face.

Assassin Girl-Kira
If this letter is sent by effect from a letter from your field you can select one of these effects
* Select an Assassin Girl from your field and destroy
* Add an Assassin Girl from your Deck to hand
* Pay 1000 life points and specially summon an Assassin Girl from your hand

Does this look like it was made by a fluent English speaker or by Google translate? Do you think Google translate is capable of translating into perfect PSCT? He has a valid excuse as to why his cards are poorly made, what's yours? Maybe that's why you can't handle PSCT, you aren't even fluent in your native tongue.

well excuse me for being born in an era where my ppl, the native americans, were FORCED to learn english! go learn the history of the native american people, my people, before you bring up my native roots again! Also i have a valid reason: i have aspergers syndrome which affects my social skills. Social can be both speech and text. so there!

LOL The native americans weren't forced to learn anything, what they did see is people with funny hats that had more fire power and chose to side with the people with the funny hats while they helped wage war against their enemies. The Native Americans learning English was to help with communication.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
Assassin Girl-Kira
If this letter is sent by effect from a letter from your field you can select one of these effects
* Select an Assassin Girl from your field and destroy
* Add an Assassin Girl from your Deck to hand
* Pay 1000 life points and specially summon an Assassin Girl from your hand

Does this look like it was made by a fluent English speaker or by Google translate? Do you think Google translate is capable of translating into perfect PSCT? He has a valid excuse as to why his cards are poorly made, what's yours? Maybe that's why you can't handle PSCT, you aren't even fluent in your native tongue.

well excuse me for being born in an era where my ppl, the native americans, were FORCED to learn english! go learn the history of the native american people, my people, before you bring up my native roots again! Also i have a valid reason: i have aspergers syndrome which affects my social skills. Social can be both speech and text. so there!

LOL The native americans weren't forced to learn anything, what they did see is people with funny hats that had more fire power and chose to side with the people with the funny hats while they helped wage war against their enemies. The Native Americans learning English was to help with communication.

so, youre one of those ppl who were taught the WRONG history of the Native American. Why dont you go ask a native american what the full history of the native american people is. Get the story from ppl who are children (Most likely great grandchildren) from the real deal.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #24 by DuskWill » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

so, youre one of those ppl who were taught the WRONG history of the Native American. Why dont you go ask a native american what the full history of the native american people is. Get the story from ppl who are children (Most likely great grandchildren) from the real deal.

I'm curious about what's wrong with that part in history. Can you provide some bibliographic reference? I don't rely much on generation hearsay, let alone one coming from someone in the internet without valid credentials.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Renji Asuka

Post #25 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:45 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Facts don't care about your feelings ;)
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Play2X

Post #26 by Play2X » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:ok fine let me explain to you why kitchi's stare does what it does: to stop effects that SS upon its Normal Summon, which seems to be all i ever see in yugioh today, even in customs.

If you were honest you would say your card is a 1-sided Mystic Mine without any of the downsides

its only one sided because you ppl always run SS upon NS effects, 99.9% of my decks dont run that. I only have 1 deck that has ONE SS upon NS effect BUT it requires a LP cost of 1000 to do so.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we arrived at our Destination.
Welcome to 'Because people use it and I don't want to use it, I simply ban it from my games with hard to destruct cards that don't impde me in the slightest, but makes the game living hell for everybody else' City! Inhabitants: 1. CryyyyyystaaaaaaalMuuuuuuuuuusiiiiiiiiiic!!
You probably don't care either way, but those kinds of cards start an arms race, because if someone wants to play custom, they have to factor in that there are idiots that might use those kinds of cards. So they have to make their own cards stronger, just so they can play the game. Great.
Also, it is great that you don't factor in anybody else, when you make your cards. Custom card makers should adhere to some standards. Namely, making sure that their cards are written to the best of their ability, playtested multiple times, and work in combination with either their own archtype or the TCG/OCG. Right now, I am toning down my own archtype, because one of my friends found some loopholes I oversaw, that would make it really good as an engine in literally every META-Deck.

For the second point: I am rather intrigued, how you want to dig up some 400 years old corpses, and have them tell us what history was really like back then. But thats besides the point.

Return to “Spam Paradise”