seeing as ppl dont understand this YET

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

seeing as ppl dont understand this YET

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:11 am

if im hosting in custom cards and my duel note says "Self-made custom cards only" This means: Your ENTIRE deck can ONLY contain custom cards and only if they are made by you! Otherwise you risk my anti TCG/OCG custom Fusion Monster card which automatically negates and perma banishes any and all cards that are not custom from your hand, deck, field and GY.

In other words: that means every single card in the deck has to be a custom card created by you and it has to be your own original idea (aka it cannot be a remake of TCG or OCG card)

Im trying to help you people understand my dueling style on here. But with the way ppl are on here, ur not letting me!

Basically my duel notes are there for a reason. If you just obey them you dont have to deal with any of my "Safeguard" cards. Its not to hard to make a completely custom deck! If i can do it, so can anyone else.

Also out of respect and to forewarn you: my other "Safegaurds" are made to stop:
- Spam Summoning (2 or more Special Summons in one turn unless the SS required a LP cost)
- Instant wins (cards that make you win without any pre-requisites)
- Pendelums
- Using an Xyz to sumomn another Xyz or using an effect to SS an Xyz from the Extradeck (basically i Expect ppl to overlay 2 or more monsters who have the same level to Xyz Summon, thats how they were originally intended to be summoned)
- Discarding and Milling
- taking control of or tributing your opponents cards for your own summons
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:18 am

Stop caring

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:20 am

Debt wrote:Stop caring

at least i have a heart to have a care!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:25 am

You obsess over completely irrelevant trivialities that only serve to make the play experience worse for all parties involved. Your opponent using real cards doesn't make your play experience any worse but you act like it's some crime against humanity.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Stop caring

at least i have a heart to have a care!

b

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:31 am

Stop your bitching. Your duel style is stall and monologue like a moron and win with an alternate condition. Or in customs case. Make broken cards to the point where it's literally impossible to play against you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:36 pm

ah my beloved haters. sorry but i cant hear you over the sound of your keyboard as youre typing up BS!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #8 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:13 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:ah my beloved haters. sorry but i cant hear you over the sound of your keyboard as youre typing up BS!

Arrogance is quite blinding. It's no surprise words and reasoning doesn't reach you. Also, nice job defending your hypocrisy.

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:25 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:ah my beloved haters. sorry but i cant hear you over the sound of your keyboard as youre typing up BS!

If it's bs refute it. You only argue back when you think you can win the argument. If you know you can't then you shy away.

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 pm

My friends say I'm really arrogant and cocky, they haven't met CrystalMusic LOL
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”