General Gaming Discussion Thread

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Yang Xiao Long

Re: General Gaming Discussion Thread

Post #41 by Yang Xiao Long » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:19 pm

I dont care enough about fortnite to actually pay for anything involving the game
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnimeMasterDub

Post #42 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:01 pm

Yang Xiao Long wrote:I dont care enough about fortnite to actually pay for anything involving the game

you don't care about any game unless gambling is involved

Sanger Zonvolt

Post #43 by Sanger Zonvolt » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:50 pm

On topic, any fellow mobile game players out there? I mostly play FEH and FGO, though I'm eagerly awaiting Langrisser Mobile

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #44 by __Blank__ » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:26 pm

Sanger Zonvolt wrote:On topic, any fellow mobile game players out there? I mostly play FEH and FGO, though I'm eagerly awaiting Langrisser Mobile

I have a flip phone, nuff said

Back on topic, I find that Overwatch is quite the better game, albeit the toxic mindset of players who compete at the competitive level, and insist on calling me such insults because they deem me the LVP was just idiotic. 2 insults out of 3 hit me dead on though, the last one calling me the black bomb was to the point I felt like I was playing with a bunch of two year olds? Anyone else get that feeling?

I also wish to ask, is there any PS4 games I have not cited that people recommend?

Personal Interests:
Strategy Games
Logic Battle Games

I also really find an interest in Chess, but would love to see an online simulator to compete with other players.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #45 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:16 pm

If FEH stands for Fire Emblem Heroes I also play that I always have trouble getting Lucina

Sanger Zonvolt

Post #46 by Sanger Zonvolt » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Honestly, the non-banner 5* pool is pretty inflated to the point that it'snearly impossible to pull units you want outside of banners. They really should drop the rarities of a lot of the older units like her and vanilla Lynn.

Return to “Spam Paradise”