CrystalMusic, the legend.

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Darkraiclone
Mood:

CrystalMusic, the legend.

Post #1 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:59 am

Well I just had the unfortunate time of meeting with CrystalMusic. And I must say, it was pretty humorous, they couldn't handle my custom deck so they rage quit when they asked me to explain the card effects and because I didn't type fast enough to suit them. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=529064-17063507

And not only that, they decided to embarrass themselves more with this argument they decided to get themselves into. :lol:

Darkraiclone: Dude, why did you leave, I was explaining the cards.
CrystalMusic: type faster then
Darkraiclone: Type faster, I'm typing as fast as I can, it's not my fault you're too stupid or lazy to read my cards.
CrystalMusic: its not my job ot read YOUR cards
CrystalMusic: its your job to EXPALIN them
Darkraiclone: Yeah it is retard
Darkraiclone: Then why didn't you explain yours?
Darkraiclone: Answer that?
CrystalMusic: cas u didnt ask me to explain them
Darkraiclone: Then why didn't you ask me when I used the effect of Man in the Mirror?
Darkraiclone: Not gonna answer, are you retard?
Darkraiclone: Oh well, thanks for the free win, I pretty much won anyway. xD
CrystalMusic: its not a win it wasnt rated
CrystalMusic: wins only count in rated
Darkraiclone: Your right, losses don't apply to retarded people. x3
CrystalMusic: says the moron who think retard means stupid, it means to slow or make slow, unless ur using its slang term
Darkraiclone: This coming from the dumbfuck who thinks I should explain all of my card effects while your opponent has to ask you to do so.
Darkraiclone: And then rage quits because they're not typing fast enough to suit them.
Darkraiclone: What's wrong, you give up or are you trying to type out a real crusher?
CrystalMusic: its not my fault ur to lazy to type up what your effects do. if anyone knows how their own custom cards work best its the creator of the card itself
CrystalMusic: it makes it much easier to explain your own custom carsd to your opponent as you should know what they do by heart
Darkraiclone: True, but then again, it's assumed that everyone on here knows how to fucking read. Maybe you should go to ABCmouse if you're having trouble reading.
Darkraiclone: Then again, you didn't ask me to explain my cards until it was too late, so if we're going by asking to explain cards, then it's you're fault that we're in the middle of this.
Darkraiclone: You should have said something at the start of the duel.
Darkraiclone: I would ask to start over again and go by your rules, but that depends if you want to be a little baby about it and stay off.
Darkraiclone: I'll take your silence as a no, oh well, thanks for the free win still.

And seeing that they had no way to counter me, they blocked me. :lol:
So yeah, I am now their worst enemy, and I'm okay with that. Anyway, that's all I wanted to share, do enjoy the comedy.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Grace_T
Mood:

Post #2 by Grace_T » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:09 am

personally? it sounds like you totes deserved the win there.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #3 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:12 am

True, but on this day, I say that we are all the winners here. :)

Play2X

Post #4 by Play2X » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:39 am

Sorry to disappoint you Darkraiclone, but you're not their worst enemy. I mean, its friggin' CrystalMusic we're talking about. His worst enemy is his ego, but he basically insults anyone that rubs him the wrong way by no fault of their own.
Aside from that, it isn't required to explain your cards, duh. The effect is WRITTEN ON THE CARDS. Like, man, CrystalMusic manages to get worse by the day. Especially since your cards are written on at least an okay level. I'm not sure IF the stand effects would work the way you wrote them, because I don't know if the swap action counts as a Special Summon, but I understood no problem what your cards are supposed to do (PSCT is a bitch, and it would really help if Konami released a complete list of what effects do, how they need to be worded etc.).
Also, nice JoJo archtype :D I disliked every JoJo after second season, but you interpreted Stands in a really amusing and unique way.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #5 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:38 pm

Play2X wrote:Sorry to disappoint you Darkraiclone, but you're not their worst enemy. I mean, its friggin' CrystalMusic we're talking about. His worst enemy is his ego, but he basically insults anyone that rubs him the wrong way by no fault of their own.
Aside from that, it isn't required to explain your cards, duh. The effect is WRITTEN ON THE CARDS. Like, man, CrystalMusic manages to get worse by the day. Especially since your cards are written on at least an okay level. I'm not sure IF the stand effects would work the way you wrote them, because I don't know if the swap action counts as a Special Summon, but I understood no problem what your cards are supposed to do (PSCT is a bitch, and it would really help if Konami released a complete list of what effects do, how they need to be worded etc.).
Also, nice JoJo archtype :D I disliked every JoJo after second season, but you interpreted Stands in a really amusing and unique way.

On the matter of CrystalMusic, that is unfortunately the truth, though you could say that anyone can be his regular enemy along with his ego being his worst enemy as well, and from what I've heard about him, he seems to be rather infamous for making up rules on the fly and even bending the rules to give himself an advantage of some sort, though it usually doesn't work out seeing that he rage quits before anything even happens. On the matter of my custom cards, I tried to make the cards as understandable as possible, but on the swap mechanic, you do raise a good point, and it makes me wonder if instead of swapping the actual monster if they just swap the stats instead while the fighter can't be destroyed by battle except with a Spirit monster while they have their stand equipped.

Play2X

Post #6 by Play2X » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:11 pm

The problem is that there is not really anything which is EXACTLY like this. I understand what your cards are doing, its just that there is no PSCT equivalent. Its kind of a combination of Dragonmaids and Union Monsters.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:37 pm

True, that's more or less what I was trying to go for originally, but now that I've thought about it, I believe that it isn't going to really work out like that without going against the rules altogether, so yeah, I believe a good errata to them will be enough to fix that.

Return to “Spam Paradise”