Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1361 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:>says his cards don't lock the opponent
>Says to not use effects on marshmallon
yeah! OK!

> forgets pierce damage is a thing

There was also this: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21433280
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen & GX Only. No New Support."
[0:53] [NightOwls] Venom: Entered Draw Phase
[0:53] [NightOwls] Venom: Drew "Mystic Tomato"
[0:55] [NightOwls] Venom: Normal Summoned "Mystic Tomato" from hand (4/4) to M-3
[0:59] [NightOwls] Venom: Entered Battle Phase
[1:01] [NightOwls] Venom: Attacked Set card in M-3 with "Mystic Tomato" in M-3
[1:03] CrystalMusic: Flipped Set "Marshmallon" in M-3
[1:07] [NightOwls] Venom: Lost 1000 LP
[1:08] [NightOwls] Venom: Ended turn
[1:57] [NightOwls] Venom: Entered Draw Phase
[1:57] [NightOwls] Venom: Drew "Ancient Gear Golem"
[2:04] [NightOwls] Venom: Sent Set "Marshmallon" from M-2 to GY
[2:05] [NightOwls] Venom: Sent "Mystic Tomato" from M-3 to GY
[2:07] [NightOwls] Venom: Normal Summoned "Ancient Gear Golem" from hand (4/4) to M-3
[2:17] [NightOwls] Venom: "k?"
[2:21] CrystalMusic: "no"
[2:23] CrystalMusic: "i hate burn"
[2:25] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[2:31] [NightOwls] Venom: "?"

I don't quite get how piercing battle damage implies burn, but you sure pull a new way to contradict yourself and "justify" a rage quit in every duel, don't you?

No wonder you complained about taking too long to find an opponent; aside from noobs and people who don't know you yet, hardly anyone that you haven't blocked yet will join your rooms, as it would mean voluntarily be your babysitter, just to amuse you in "your" duels.
Last edited by NiwatoriFTW on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1362 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:my cards dont lock the opponent from EVERYTHING. my safeguards are there to forbid the most broken stuff like:
insta wins (alt victories that have no pre-requisites)
otks/ftks (need i explain this one to you?)
free spam summoning (summoning multiple times in one turn with No LP cost, restrictions on what it can summon, where the summon can happen from, and what ur allowed to summon after the fact) my cards that SS upon NS at least have a LP cost, restrictions on what it can summon, restrictions where it can be summoned from, and what im allowed to summon afterwards.

The LP costs are literally random numbers slapped on your with no sense of wherewithal. You summon four or more times a turn including summons from the extra deck but quit if your opponent does it. You also force your opponent to let you go first even when you lose the rock paper scissors. All of your cards have immunities and your rules literally prevent the opponent from playing the game.

apparently we have a difference of opinion on what "ALL" means.
if "All" my cards had immunities then id have 3052 of my custom cards would have immunities, which not even close. i do add slight protection to some of my key cards like my one turn stuns, and a few have a OPT immunity to target and destroy effects. but thats it. the ONLY ones that i always put immunties on are my "GOD" cards. you cant claim "ALL" my cards have immunities when u havnt even seen me play all 3052 of my custom cards.
i said FREE spam summon. this shows u cant read. i never FREE spam summon (except with my paladin deck which i rarely use) if my cards SS upon NS they always have a LP cost, a restriction as to what type is allowed to be summoned and limit of what level is able to be summoned and more.
and my rules never prevent you or anyone else from playing the game, if i "prevented" someone from playing the game then i would have a ruleset that would say; no cards what so ever.
in customs i only ever have 1 or 2 rulesets:
1: All cards must be custom & selfmade. no pends. (there is no way this is one sided or able to make the game unplayable)
2: (only when im using TCG/OCG with customs: TCG/OCG + Custom Support. OR 1st gen & GX characters + Support. (again this does not make it unplayable and its not one sided)
youre just so full of yourself you cant see it any other way than "your rules are one sided" even when they arent!

so get back to me when ur head isnt up your arse!

You wanna talk about heads up asses? Get your head out of your own first and foremost, man-child. You have a false idea on how release dates work because you think Arcana Force is a 5ds archetype despite their first anime appearance is in GX but decide to run Arcana Force 0 in your egyptian god deck. Your rule says of you are hosting, you are going first which outright denies a major rule of the game. You say no copying effects from the actual game yet most of your boss monsters are some form of Horus. Every one of your boss monsters have an immunity to every form of card removal. You run cards you don't allow and find a bullshit excuse that is found in a loophole within your own rules. You use these arbitrary and one-sided rules to force people to letting you win. You are a fucking bully and need to get off this website. You clearly suck at yugioh if you need these rules and are ao god damn predictable in how your archetypes work. They all work the fucking same. Everything is costless and if they have a cost, it's negligible at best. You do put immunities on everything. You are just too full of yourself to fucking understand that. Nobody fucking likes you here. You're too fucking stupid to get that because you're dancing on a fine line where the admins can't touch you. If you can't play the game without your bullshit rules. Don't play the fucking game and don't bitch about broken cards when 4 of your best decks are lockdown decks.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1363 by Darkraiclone » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:12 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:>says his cards don't lock the opponent
>Says to not use effects on marshmallon
yeah! OK!

> forgets pierce damage is a thing

There was also this: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21433280
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen & GX Only. No New Support."
[0:53] [NightOwls] Venom: Entered Draw Phase
[0:53] [NightOwls] Venom: Drew "Mystic Tomato"
[0:55] [NightOwls] Venom: Normal Summoned "Mystic Tomato" from hand (4/4) to M-3
[0:59] [NightOwls] Venom: Entered Battle Phase
[1:01] [NightOwls] Venom: Attacked Set card in M-3 with "Mystic Tomato" in M-3
[1:03] CrystalMusic: Flipped Set "Marshmallon" in M-3
[1:07] [NightOwls] Venom: Lost 1000 LP
[1:08] [NightOwls] Venom: Ended turn
[1:57] [NightOwls] Venom: Entered Draw Phase
[1:57] [NightOwls] Venom: Drew "Ancient Gear Golem"
[2:04] [NightOwls] Venom: Sent Set "Marshmallon" from M-2 to GY
[2:05] [NightOwls] Venom: Sent "Mystic Tomato" from M-3 to GY
[2:07] [NightOwls] Venom: Normal Summoned "Ancient Gear Golem" from hand (4/4) to M-3
[2:17] [NightOwls] Venom: "k?"
[2:21] CrystalMusic: "no"
[2:23] CrystalMusic: "i hate burn"
[2:25] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[2:31] [NightOwls] Venom: "?"

I don't quite get how piercing battle damage implies burn, but you sure pull a new way to contradict yourself and "justify" a rage quit in every duel, don't you?

No wonder you complained about taking too long to find an opponent; aside from noobs and people who don't know you yet, hardly anyone that you haven't blocked yet will join your rooms, as it would mean voluntarily be your babysitter, just to amuse you in "your" duels.

So you can't even use piercing because he's too stupid to know what it is, good to know. Hell, why doesn't he just put up a rule that reads, "You are not allowed to win."?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #1364 by Debt » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:28 am

Darkraiclone wrote:So you can't even use piercing because he's too stupid to know what it is, good to know. Hell, why doesn't he just put up a rule that reads, "You are not allowed to win."?

Because he's not honest

Debt

Post #1365 by Debt » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:gee, idk, maybe by STUDING and paying attention in school?!? two things you know nothing about!

You literally said that mlk fought against slavery. You don't even know history taught in elementary schools.

Renji Asuka

Post #1366 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:21 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:gee, idk, maybe by STUDING and paying attention in school?!? two things you know nothing about!

You literally said that mlk fought against slavery. You don't even know history taught in elementary schools.

To be fair, a lot of people think they know history and they don't. Hell some people don't even know the 1 event that was the last straw for the colonists to start killing the british.

Then again, the public education system is fucked.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1367 by Darkraiclone » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:49 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:

To be fair, a lot of people think they know history and they don't. Hell some people don't even know the 1 event that was the last straw for the colonists to start killing the british.

Honestly, this video game quote couldn't be more fitting to that.

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die."
— Captain Price's speech in the intro to Endgame.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1368 by Darkraiclone » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:51 am

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:So you can't even use piercing because he's too stupid to know what it is, good to know. Hell, why doesn't he just put up a rule that reads, "You are not allowed to win."?

Because he's not honest

True, but at this point, why even bother lying when everyone already knows what he wants?

Debt

Post #1369 by Debt » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:08 am

Darkraiclone wrote:True, but at this point, why even bother lying when everyone already knows what he wants?

To entrap new users and make their first duel on the site terrible.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1370 by Darkraiclone » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 am

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:True, but at this point, why even bother lying when everyone already knows what he wants?

To entrap new users and make their first duel on the site terrible.

Well, I can't argue with that.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1371 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:08 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:You literally said that mlk fought against slavery. You don't even know history taught in elementary schools.

Honestly, this video game quote couldn't be more fitting to that.

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die."
— Captain Price's speech in the intro to Endgame.

A teacher once told me something similar, he told me that
"War doesn't define who's un the right and who's in the wrong. It only defines who is stronger."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

james123
Mood:

Post #1372 by james123 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:16 pm

Well, We're 69 Pages in, and Shit's about to get worse involving Crystal and Co! :twisted:

Christen57

Post #1373 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:04 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:

Most of what we learn in history is useless anyways. I'm in favor of removing history from school curriculums, or at least making it an elective or optional subject instead of a mandatory subject, so students can focus more on maths, english, and science, stuff they really need nowadays.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1374 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:47 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:You literally said that mlk fought against slavery. You don't even know history taught in elementary schools.

Most of what we learn in history is useless anyways. I'm in favor of removing history from school curriculums, or at least making it an elective or optional subject instead of a mandatory subject, so students can focus more on maths, english, and science, stuff they really need nowadays.

I think that teaching history should be teached, but I also think that it should have the protagonism that it gets. In the end, History teaches us to not commit errors of the past, the world wars happened back to back because in the end, it was a first time for most people, since then there hasn't been such of a big conflict (Without counting the cold war, that iirc also happened after ww2). It will be something similar when this pandemic is over, it is a first time for most people and these kinds of big events should never be forgotten, so that the people in the future can understand what went wrong.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1375 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:48 pm

james123 wrote:Well, We're 69 Pages in, and Shit's about to get worse involving Crystal and Co! :twisted:

Nice

Renji Asuka

Post #1376 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:39 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Problem with history classes in the U.S. is the fact its the same shit over and over again. How the country is formed, the civil war, Cold War (if you're lucky), WW1 and WW2, that's it. Nothing about Vietnam, nothing about the war with Korea. And history outside of the U.S. good luck...
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

james123
Mood:

Post #1377 by james123 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:54 pm

Drama Aside, Here's another Replay
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-27526623
It took me 2 Synchro Summons to make her defenseless

james123
Mood:

Post #1378 by james123 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:28 pm

After Christen got his Fortune lady Support Updated to remove the need of Random Level changing Spells, I decided to use the newer version of the Deck along side Speedster's Support and 1 piece to bypass the Restrictions on 3 of the cards, So i decided to test against this guy and he rage quitted! :P
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-27612088

Christen57

Post #1379 by Christen57 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:33 am

james123 wrote:After Christen got his Fortune lady Support Updated to remove the need of Random Level changing Spells, I decided to use the newer version of the Deck along side Speedster's Support and 1 piece to bypass the Restrictions on 3 of the cards, So i decided to test against this guy and he rage quitted! :P
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-27612088

This isn't much of a replay. He quits literally after you play 1 card, and it's not a "rage quit" if there's no actual raging prior to the quitting.

Also that monster you played is supposed to say "Once per turn" first then (Quick Effect), not (Quick Effect) first then "Once per turn".

james123
Mood:

Post #1380 by james123 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:38 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-27662693
Using the konosuba Deck, I revelaed 3 monsters based on Franchises (Avengers, Transformers, and The House with a Clock in Its Walls
) and I told him to pick one and it took too long and he either quit because I was using customs based on a Copyrighted Property or just forgetting how Physics work or DC... Maybe I wasn't paying attention much according to the Replay... because Well The first effect of Darkness wasn't supposed to Pulled off when I had Mind Drain...

Return to “Spam Paradise”