I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1521 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 am

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
You told me to stop helping someone with there deck.. I told you I made 2 comments, 1 about a missplay and 1 about a bad play.
The misplay includes the Eye of Tim
You're insistant on talking about the comment about a misplay so we are talking about that interaction here.
The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card.
I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)
You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical. Typical Gen Z :D

No, I haven't told you to stop helping someone with their deck. I was stating, stop telling them how to play their deck. This was in response to telling them that they should had made the play with "Dragon Knight" instead of playing Dragoon, where Dragoon actually allowed him to win. My comment of calling you out, was in response to this, not Eye of Timaeus. And you say I'm not reading? Bruh...

Again, no it doesn't include Eye of Timeaus as that wasn't a misplay either. That is actually cheating (huge difference between the 2). Hell I even explained the ruling to him regarding that after he didn't believe you. But then again, my comment regarding Dragon Knight and Dragoon doesn't include Timeaus so that isn't even part of the argument.

"The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card." Just more proof you didn't read a damn thing that was told to you.

"I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)"
Oh look at this beautiful gem. Man too bad you don't do much research, otherwise you'd know that this name isn't actually my Main on DB. You looked at my alt and thought it was my main lmao. Come on, do better.

"You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical." You're not helping a new player though, what you're really doing is telling people how to play their deck. Not letting them learn or not accepting their play just because you would had done something different.

"Typical Gen Z" Imagine thinking I'm even Gen Z. My god that's hilarious. Next time, don't assume. It only makes an ass out of yourself.

Okay last one beacuse I find this hilarious,
Just because they won that 1 duel doesn't make it the best play. I was giving better alternatives. Maybe don't comment if you have no idea on the deck/plays?
You didn't tell them the ruling, they looked it up, or at least that's what they pm'd me.
I don't hid behind alts, nice work doing that. Shows your backbone. Also I don't suppose you have split personalities? So I assume you're the same person wether you're on an alt or a main. Considering people don't like your alt I'd expect that of every account you own.

Your signature states you are "KOG since 1996" since YGO was released in early 2000's I assume that is your birth year, making you a gen z.

I'll await your response with popcorn in hand

"Just because they won that 1 duel doesn't make it the best play. I was giving better alternatives. Maybe don't comment if you have no idea on the deck/plays?" It wasn't just that 1 duel. Its about how in that moment and in moments to come, Dragoon is a better option over Knight not all the time mind you with Dragoons be a better option. If the opponent has Infinite Impermanence and used it on Dragon Knight, Dragon Knight is just a beater at that point it isn't doing anything. However, if you have Dragoons, you can stop that Infinite Impermanence. And it isn't just limited to that example. Its better to stop the opponent from making a play than to protect your field 7/10 times. And that's me being generous. Especially when it can just end turns on the spot instead of letting people gain advantage if he just went into Dragon Knight.

But you won't account for any of this for 1 of 2 reasons. 1st, you're narrowminded or 2nd, you genuinely didn't think about any of this.

"You didn't tell them the ruling, they looked it up, or at least that's what they pm'd me."
Now you're just lying, I have told them the ruling and they even responded to it. And you say I'm the one not reading? Bruh.

"I don't hid behind alts, nice work doing that. Shows your backbone. Also I don't suppose you have split personalities? So I assume you're the same person wether you're on an alt or a main. Considering people don't like your alt I'd expect that of every account you own."
There's a lot to break down here, so here we go. 1st, never claimed you hid behind an alt, so that was a pointless thing to argue about. 2nd, if you done even an ounce of research, you'd know who my main is. 3rd the fact that I'm standing up to your bullshit with nothing to hide, is showing that I have a fucking spine. 4th, again making assumptions with your rhetorical questions, you only make an ass out of yourself. 5th, I give no one special treatment no matter "what account" I'm on. 6th, do you really think I give a flying fuck if someone likes me? Fun fact, I don't. Love me, hate me, I don't give a damn. Don't like what I have to say? Get the fuck over it, because I will be honest with you and say something you may or may not like. 7th, I only have 1 forum account and it happened to be made while I was on my alt that was designed strictly for Custom Cards, which is why this account has my Alt's name instead of my main's.

So, why don't you actually become educated on matters you know nothing about before opening your mouth.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #1522 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:52 am

windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
You told me to stop helping someone with there deck.. I told you I made 2 comments, 1 about a missplay and 1 about a bad play.
The misplay includes the Eye of Tim
You're insistant on talking about the comment about a misplay so we are talking about that interaction here.
The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card.
I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)
You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical. Typical Gen Z :D

No, I haven't told you to stop helping someone with their deck. I was stating, stop telling them how to play their deck. This was in response to telling them that they should had made the play with "Dragon Knight" instead of playing Dragoon, where Dragoon actually allowed him to win. My comment of calling you out, was in response to this, not Eye of Timaeus. And you say I'm not reading? Bruh...

Again, no it doesn't include Eye of Timeaus as that wasn't a misplay either. That is actually cheating (huge difference between the 2). Hell I even explained the ruling to him regarding that after he didn't believe you. But then again, my comment regarding Dragon Knight and Dragoon doesn't include Timeaus so that isn't even part of the argument.

"The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card." Just more proof you didn't read a damn thing that was told to you.

"I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)"
Oh look at this beautiful gem. Man too bad you don't do much research, otherwise you'd know that this name isn't actually my Main on DB. You looked at my alt and thought it was my main lmao. Come on, do better.

"You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical." You're not helping a new player though, what you're really doing is telling people how to play their deck. Not letting them learn or not accepting their play just because you would had done something different.

"Typical Gen Z" Imagine thinking I'm even Gen Z. My god that's hilarious. Next time, don't assume. It only makes an ass out of yourself.

Why are you so egotistical that this matters to you? Robinatk was correct in advising the player on better moves. This is far better than just letting the player lose in the future because they missed lethal. Imagine hoarding knowleged because "tHeY hAvE tO lEaRn"

Imagine missing the point and being this wrong lmao

windyrock

Post #1523 by windyrock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:58 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, I haven't told you to stop helping someone with their deck. I was stating, stop telling them how to play their deck. This was in response to telling them that they should had made the play with "Dragon Knight" instead of playing Dragoon, where Dragoon actually allowed him to win. My comment of calling you out, was in response to this, not Eye of Timaeus. And you say I'm not reading? Bruh...

Why are you so egotistical that this matters to you? Robinatk was correct in advising the player on better moves. This is far better than just letting the player lose in the future because they missed lethal. Imagine hoarding knowleged because "tHeY hAvE tO lEaRn"

Imagine being this butthurt because someone gave someone advise you disagree with, when you were not involved in the first place

Renji Asuka

Post #1524 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:01 pm

windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:

Imagine being this butthurt because someone gave someone advise you disagree with, when you were not involved in the first place

Oh man, the irony. I can safely say, you weren't involved either and yet here you are. Oh wait, this is an open forum so anyone can chime in. Sorry you can't handle that.

Also so glad you still don't realize the point and you tried to simplify it in order to misrepresent the argument.

windyrock

Post #1525 by windyrock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Imagine missing the point and being this wrong lmao

Oh man, the irony. I can safely say, you weren't involved either and yet here you are. Oh wait, this is an open forum so anyone can chime in. Sorry you can't handle that.

Also so glad you still don't realize the point and you tried to simplify it in order to misrepresent the argument.

Anyone can chime in, except if they have an opinion that contradicts you... because then they are wrong.
The argument is simple, Robinatk gave sound advise and you disagreed. You were wrong and are now on this massive crusade to feel right

Renji Asuka

Post #1526 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:05 pm

windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:

Anyone can chime in, except if they have an opinion that contradicts you... because then they are wrong.
The argument is simple, Robinatk gave sound advise and you disagreed. You were wrong and are now on this massive crusade to feel right

Wow, still misrepresenting the argument by making a simplified version. If you actually read any of the posts, you would see what is being argued. Oh wait, you wouldn't be able to misrepresent the argument if you acknowledged what was being stated.

windyrock

Post #1527 by windyrock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Oh man, the irony. I can safely say, you weren't involved either and yet here you are. Oh wait, this is an open forum so anyone can chime in. Sorry you can't handle that.

Wow, still misrepresenting the argument by making a simplified version. If you actually read any of the posts, you would see what is being argued. Oh wait, you wouldn't be able to misrepresent the argument if you acknowledged what was being stated.

You turned it into something bigger though.. You could've turned this into a calm discussion by giving reasoning as to why you don't think that play was good in general but instead you stuck to 1 line of "BuT iT wOn" as if that outcome is always the best, news flash? It isn't. Dragon Knight IS a better card when you can't OTK. In this scenario the player had 2 good plays.. OTK with Mahad or play it safe with Dragon Knight, they did neither and yes they won the game because the Opp didn't have anything on the next turn but that's not always the case. DRNM, LS, many other floodgates all stoped with the combo of Dragon Knight and E Soul. What's Dragoon gunna do? Negate 1 of? Great you got baited.

I think we all know the kind of person you are though
Keyboard Warrior.

Renji Asuka

Post #1528 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:18 pm

windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:

You turned it into something bigger though.. You could've turned this into a calm discussion by giving reasoning as to why you don't think that play was good in general but instead you stuck to 1 line of "BuT iT wOn" as if that outcome is always the best, news flash? It isn't. Dragon Knight IS a better card when you can't OTK. In this scenario the player had 2 good plays.. OTK with Mahad or play it safe with Dragon Knight, they did neither and yes they won the game because the Opp didn't have anything on the next turn but that's not always the case. DRNM, LS, many other floodgates all stoped with the combo of Dragon Knight and E Soul. What's Dragoon gunna do? Negate 1 of? Great you got baited.

Keyboard Warrior.

Or you know, people shouldn't act like a player can only make 1 specific play then try to hide behind "I was just helping" when in reality, they weren't. If they actually were, they would had worded it differently for example "This is what I would had done for this, this and this reason" instead of what they posted then act like that was the ONLY play the person should had done. I attacked THAT, because IT IS telling a person how to play their deck instead of actually teaching or giving ideas. It doesn't come off as helping PERIOD. But hey, you both seem to have an issue with it when I call that shit out. So that is on both of you. Don't want to get called out on it, maybe think about how you word things.

windyrock

Post #1529 by windyrock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:22 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Wow, still misrepresenting the argument by making a simplified version. If you actually read any of the posts, you would see what is being argued. Oh wait, you wouldn't be able to misrepresent the argument if you acknowledged what was being stated.

Keyboard Warrior.

Or you know, people shouldn't act like a player can only make 1 specific play then try to hide behind "I was just helping" when in reality, they weren't. If they actually were, they would had worded it differently for example "This is what I would had done for this, this and this reason" instead of what they posted then act like that was the ONLY play the person should had done. I attacked THAT, because IT IS telling a person how to play their deck instead of actually teaching or giving ideas. It doesn't come off as that as helping PERIOD. But hey, you both seem to have an issue with it when I call that shit out. So that is on both of you. Don't want to get called out on it, maybe think about how you word things.

They didn't say "This is what I would have done"
They said "You have better plays" which is exactly the argument you're now trying to portray....
So.. because YOU didn't understand how something is worded that's up to other people? Maybe you should just stop being cynical about everything? I can see that the other person was being helpful and all you did is do a massive rant attacking them for absolutely no reason to be honest.
Looks like you're just fishing for an argument for some reason. Be my guest.

Renji Asuka

Post #1530 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:28 pm

windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
windyrock wrote:

Keyboard Warrior.

Or you know, people shouldn't act like a player can only make 1 specific play then try to hide behind "I was just helping" when in reality, they weren't. If they actually were, they would had worded it differently for example "This is what I would had done for this, this and this reason" instead of what they posted then act like that was the ONLY play the person should had done. I attacked THAT, because IT IS telling a person how to play their deck instead of actually teaching or giving ideas. It doesn't come off as that as helping PERIOD. But hey, you both seem to have an issue with it when I call that shit out. So that is on both of you. Don't want to get called out on it, maybe think about how you word things.

They didn't say "This is what I would have done"
They said "You have better plays" which is exactly the argument you're now trying to portray....
So.. because YOU didn't understand how something is worded that's up to other people? Maybe you should just stop being cynical about everything? I can see that the other person was being helpful and all you did is do a massive rant attacking them for absolutely no reason to be honest.
Looks like you're just fishing for an argument for some reason. Be my guest.

Glad to know you're now being disingenuous, misrepresenting the argument and failing to understand what is being told to you. Frankly you should be ashamed, but sure...I'm the one at fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

windyrock

Post #1531 by windyrock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:31 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I'm the one at fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Glad we agreee.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1532 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:32 pm

How old are y'all? Like, this just looks like elementary school arguments at this point.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #1533 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:34 pm

windyrock wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I'm the one at fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Glad we agreee.

Oh man, imagine still getting it wrong, couldn't be me.

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

greg503

Post #1534 by greg503 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Feels like CrystalMusic in here
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1535 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:36 am

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1536 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:29 pm

Christen57

Post #1538 by Christen57 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:25 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=30324047

DistantCoder shared this particular replay on his youtube channel since it was so crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ABb7UN4bM

Basically, this guy was in a clearly losing position and decides to keep his opponent waiting over 20 minutes for nothing instead of admitting defeat, then uses an alternate account to try and trick said opponent into just quitting by lying about being told he got, or would get, a ban so it was okay for said opponent to quit even though the lair didn't admit defeat or quit yet meaning said opponent would lose rating for quitting without the other player admitting defeat or quitting first.

The irony is that both this liar who lied about his account getting banned, as well as his alternate account, did end up with an actual ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ABb7UN4bM&lc=UgxxnE-QSVzZVATfdrB4AaABAg

I also like how this comment basically said it was digusting that this liar/cheater/AFKer was playing HERO while engaging in all of this VILLAINous scamming behavior, something a real hero would never do.

Futuregamer

Post #1539 by Futuregamer » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:25 pm

james123 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-30401582
Look at This guy's hand, He obviously had nothing to do with it

Don't want to be mean, but your cards were overpowered garbage.

james123
Mood:

Post #1540 by james123 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:12 pm

Futuregamer wrote:
james123 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-30401582
Look at This guy's hand, He obviously had nothing to do with it

Don't want to be mean, but your cards were overpowered garbage.

Not my cards though :P

Return to “Spam Paradise”