I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1381 by Christen57 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:57 pm

james123 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-27662693
Using the konosuba Deck, I revelaed 3 monsters based on Franchises (Avengers, Transformers, and The House with a Clock in Its Walls
) and I told him to pick one and it took too long and he either quit because I was using customs based on a Copyrighted Property or just forgetting how Physics work or DC... Maybe I wasn't paying attention much according to the Replay... because Well The first effect of Darkness wasn't supposed to Pulled off when I had Mind Drain...

Any time a monster says it can special summon itself (from your hand), if "from your hand" is in parentheses, that means it's not an activated effect and would not be negated by mind drain, but if they are not in parentheses or the effect has a : symbol, it's an activated effect and would be negated by mind drain.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1382 by CrystalMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:20 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27879163
1 card shut down his entire deck all because his deck relies way to heavily on Special Summoning
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1383 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27879163
1 card shut down his entire deck all because his deck relies way to heavily on Special Summoning

Why such beatstick ATK value for a card with such broken effects, though? Not to mention that it's searchable and its downsides are negligible.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1384 by LightCaster » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:12 pm

And your decks rely on making sure every card in the deck is immune and takes advantage of your one sided ruleset on top of the original ruleset, your point?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1385 by CrystalMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:55 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:

Why such beatstick ATK value for a card with such broken effects, though? Not to mention that it's searchable and its downsides are negligible.

2000 atk and 0 def, all you need is a card that switches it to def then attack it. and its not broken. it limits all players as it literally says: "While this card is on the field: Players cannot Special Summon."

also when will you learn that all my decks have some sort of searcher??? if search power annoys you then Yugioh isnt the game for you. NOTE: im not saying to stop playing yugioh, im just saying if searching is an issue to you then why do you play yugioh knowing searching is a thing?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Christen57

Post #1386 by Christen57 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

2000 atk and 0 def, all you need is a card that switches it to def then attack it. and its not broken. it limits all players as it literally says: "While this card is on the field: Players cannot Special Summon."

also when will you learn that all my decks have some sort of searcher??? if search power annoys you then Yugioh isnt the game for you. NOTE: im not saying to stop playing yugioh, im just saying if searching is an issue to you then why do you play yugioh knowing searching is a thing?

It's still a strictly better Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo. It has 800 more ATK than it, making it harder to run over in battle, and it shuffles back the monsters instead of destroying them, bypassing Stardust Dragon.

greg503

Post #1387 by greg503 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

Let me introduce you to a comparable card, meet Inspector Boarder, it's also a floodgate with 2000 stats, and has seen play in decks like True Draco which use floodgates to keep their opponent from playing the game. https://www.db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb ... _locale=en
Not all decks run the outs, and everyone knows you block players who do get the outs.
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #1388 by greg503 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:08 am

Also, among your hand is Better Solemn Strikes and a CONTINOUS SEARCHER (most search cards are one-use), again you make cards that are either useless, or busted.
Buy Floowandereeze

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1389 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

That's a very superficial analysis you did there. Try comparing it with the TCG forbidden Vanity Emptiness: It also concerns both players, it's easier to be removed from the field and it's not searchable, whereas your monster is quite resilient in comparison to any real monster card that prevents special summon and it got custom support.

Also, I did learn that you insist on making your decks have all of their cards with an archetype name and make generic searchers, like it was a Superheavy Samurai deck or something, but 10 times more broken than the current and future meta. I mean, considering how you can't stand bricking and can't fathom the idea of having your cards hit the graveyard or be banished unless when you intend to, your deckbuilding and ever continuous cards gotta feature absurd effects and protection so you don't rage quit all the time. Well, more often than usual, that is.

This search power you create doesn't exist in Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sure, there are effects that can search essentially any kind of card in the deck, but they're often convoluted or drastically take card advantage from you. What it's obvious from all this is that YGO hasn't been a game for you since probably GOAT, at best, and you're projecting your point of view and perception of reality onto others, both as an excuse to play like you do and to feel entitled to make such cards and not be criticized. Or you just like trolling, but with a theme or pattern.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1390 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:39 am

If he was trolling, he needs to come with a warning label that he's too dedicated to the bit

Christen57

Post #1391 by Christen57 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:15 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-27940099

Cyber-Stein needs to go back on the banlist.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1392 by Darkraiclone » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

This coming from the guy who has such a major issue with removal in the game that he outright forbids the use of it, then again, since returning cards to the deck is also a part of your removal rule, Celtic Warmage not only breaks this rule but also shows that you're willing to break your own rules to win.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #1393 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:09 pm

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-27940099

Cyber-Stein needs to go back on the banlist.

I mean, that combo is rather easy to stop, Imperm by itself can stop that

But that specific deck...*gets ideas*
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1394 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 01, 2021 12:28 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Why such beatstick ATK value for a card with such broken effects, though? Not to mention that it's searchable and its downsides are negligible.

This coming from the guy who has such a major issue with removal in the game that he outright forbids the use of it, then again, since returning cards to the deck is also a part of your removal rule, Celtic Warmage not only breaks this rule but also shows that you're willing to break your own rules to win.

removal is only removal when it "removes" a card/s. if warmage is the first monster on the field between both players it removes nothing! at that point in time it "forbids" special summoning. i only use warmage if i assume my opponent is running free spam summon (2 or more Ss in one turn without any Lp cost of 500 or greater per SS) which 96% of the time my opponents run spam summon because its the "norm" of the "current generation"

Renji Asuka

Post #1395 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 01, 2021 1:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

removal is only removal when it "removes" a card/s. if warmage is the first monster on the field between both players it removes nothing! at that point in time it "forbids" special summoning. i only use warmage if i assume my opponent is running free spam summon (2 or more Ss in one turn without any Lp cost of 500 or greater per SS) which 96% of the time my opponents run spam summon because its the "norm" of the "current generation"

Doesn't matter, it can still remove a monster from the field.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1396 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat May 01, 2021 1:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Kinda weird how you say removal is only removal when it "removes" while you rage quit from merely glancing or acknowledging some card and getting triggered by that simply existing in your opponent's deck. They never get to play those, unless, of course, after many, MANY turns of setup, you're controlling the game to the point that nothing the opponent does matter anymore.

Not to mention how you expect people to have all sorts of specific and convoluted effects to go around your ordeals, to the point of not even accepting the usage of a Lightning Vortex on a Marshmallon. In this scenario you suggest changing your monster to defense position with an effect and attack it. Meanwhile, you have whined about people doing essentially the same so their monster could destroy yours by battle: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-18558954
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen or custom cards only. no gods or exodia"
[1:27] Izaki_OtakuGamer96: Entered Main Phase 1
[1:40] Izaki_OtakuGamer96: Activated "Shield & Sword" from hand (5/5)
[1:44] Izaki_OtakuGamer96: Sent "Shield & Sword" from S-4 to GY
[1:50] CrystalMusic: "wow"
[1:52] CrystalMusic: "ur bad"
[1:58] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[2:02] CrystalMusic: "i dotn allow swapoping stats"
[2:03] Izaki_OtakuGamer96: "?"
[2:08] CrystalMusic: "only increasing or decreasong"
[2:13] CrystalMusic: "never swapping"
[2:15] CrystalMusic: "get a REAL deck"
[2:18] CrystalMusic: "not a noob ish cvrap"
[2:21] CrystalMusic: Left duel

So... removal is not allowed and using effects to make it easier to destroy in battle is not allowed. Your opponents must always have a swiss army knife of a deck for every occasion and, on top of that, gotta find something that doesn't trigger you and make you give them the victory. It just gets harder and harder to validate you for making those cards.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1397 by Darkraiclone » Sat May 01, 2021 6:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I see, then I assume if someone uses the same type of card against you, then it would be perfectly fine and within the rules, yes?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Christen57

Post #1398 by Christen57 » Sat May 01, 2021 7:52 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-27965587

Is it just me or are replays starting to freeze/glitch up when I fast forward them?

Christen57

Post #1399 by Christen57 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28044842

There needs to be a requirement for all players in rated to speak english so we don't keep having situations like this.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1400 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue May 04, 2021 7:15 pm

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28044842

There needs to be a requirement for all players in rated to speak english so we don't keep having situations like this.

I think I remember Dueling Network having rated pools in English and Spanish. Maybe multiple language options could be an thing again, but that would require a polyglot judge base as well, so I see why a monolingual rated is a must in this case.

Still, that opponent went a bit overboard with that language barrier situation.

Return to “Spam Paradise”