I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
LightCaster
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #401 by LightCaster » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-23509464

They ragequit to des koala

Did they rage quit or did you force them to quit with your bullshit?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #402 by CrystalMusic » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:34 am

LightCaster wrote:

there was no bullshit. they agreed and complied with the rules i set which was: Format 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007. All was fair.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #403 by LightCaster » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

there was no bullshit. they agreed and complied with the rules i set which was: Format 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007. All was fair.

Wait. I'm gunna guess one more thing: You were changing the rules mid-duel to suit your needs.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #404 by CrystalMusic » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:06 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Wait. I'm gunna guess one more thing: You were changing the rules mid-duel to suit your needs.

actually: no, youd know this if u watched the replay! and by your response, im guessing you didnt
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #405 by Debt » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:10 am

You would've rage quit if he destroyed your spirit barrier.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #406 by LightCaster » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

actually: no, youd know this if u watched the replay!

Okay. It was a legit replay. Issue is, it wasn't to des koala. It was because you had spirit barrier up. And like Debt said, if spirit barrier was destroyed, you would've rage quitted.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #407 by CrystalMusic » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:14 am

Debt wrote:You would've rage quit if he destroyed your spirit barrier.

1: I have Sword of Revealing Light
2: I have Nightmare's Steelcage
3: I have a spare Spirit Barrier
4: I have Horus LV6 & LV8
5: I have other combos that would prevent me from taking damage like A Legendary Ocean and Tornado Wall

So no, I would not have quit.

Debt

Post #408 by Debt » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:1: I have Sword of Revealing Light
5: I have other combos that would prevent me from taking damage like A Legendary Ocean and Tornado Wall

You say this but we've all seen you rage quit to an mst even if you were in a dominant position. You're lack the fundamentals to assess your position.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #409 by CrystalMusic » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:29 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:1: I have Sword of Revealing Light

You say this but we've all seen you rage quit to an mst even if you were in a dominant position. You're lack the fundamentals to assess your position.

dude if i have my cursed seal of the forbidden spell, magic jammer, or horus lv8 i would never rage to a mst as i have what is needed to negate it. same goes with any other spell.

Debt

Post #410 by Debt » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
dude if i have my cursed seal of the forbidden spell, magic jammer, or horus lv8 i would never rage to a mst as i have what is needed to negate it. same goes with any other spell.

You didn't have those in your hand at the time. Let's say it wasn't an mst but Breaker instead. You have no outs to breaker and would've rage quit because you can't handle losing control

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #411 by LightCaster » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:You would've rage quit if he destroyed your spirit barrier.

1: I have Sword of Revealing Light

You also had 2 pieces of Exodia. Meaning you were primarily stalling for Exodia. And the Spirit Barrier, Steelcage and Swords combo is a very powerful stall because it basically forces your opponent to play backrow removal or wait. And since 99% of all backrow removal that's allowed in advanced is against your rules, you're forcing your opponent to wait for either you to summon Horus, Get exodia or burn to game.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #412 by Darkraiclone » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:58 am

Nice how you picked a complete scrub to play against you, still too much of a pussy to play against an actual good player.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Christen57

Post #413 by Christen57 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:59 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=23509759

They need to stop allowing non-english speakers into rated. This is getting ridiculous. A judge got called to this duel, then had to request help from like 2 or 3 other judges to translate what the players were saying.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #414 by Darkraiclone » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:47 am

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=23509759

They need to stop allowing non-english speakers into rated. This is getting ridiculous. A judge got called to this duel, then had to request help from like 2 or 3 other judges to translate what the players were saying.

I think that's a bit extreme, if anything they should have sections of rated for players that speak different languages to make it easier for both the players and judges.

Christen57

Post #415 by Christen57 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:29 am

Darkraiclone wrote:

I think that's a bit extreme, if anything they should have sections of rated for players that speak different languages to make it easier for both the players and judges.

Then we'll need judges who speak at least 3 or 4 different languages to communicate with all the spanish, french, japanese, chinese, korean, german, russian, and hindi speakers.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #416 by Darkraiclone » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:05 am

Christen57 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Then we'll need judges who speak at least 3 or 4 different languages to communicate with all the spanish, french, japanese, chinese, korean, german, russian, and hindi speakers.

They would have to, yeah, because not everyone who plays Yugioh speaks english. Granted it would be a fairly difficult process, but out right barring non-english speaking players from ranked due to not speaking english doesn't seem fair.

greg503

Post #417 by greg503 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Nice stall deck, you would do well with Mystic Mine
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #418 by Christen57 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:36 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:I think that's a bit extreme, if anything they should have sections of rated for players that speak different languages to make it easier for both the players and judges.

They would have to, yeah, because not everyone who plays Yugioh speaks english. Granted it would be a fairly difficult process, but out right barring non-english speaking players from ranked due to not speaking english doesn't seem fair.

Speaking in a language other than english could be interpretted as Spam Minor. One of those examples given in the rules page is "Posting nonsensical phrases/sentences without meaning (e.g. akj skef adsls) continuously."

This means speaking in a foreign language could be seen as posting a bunch of phrases that make no sense to others who don't speak your language. That's one way you could look at it.

In fact, in this replay in particular, the players could have spoken english, as they did do so quite a bit, but chose not to and to instead continue speaking french which is gibberish to those like myself who don't know french.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #419 by CrystalMusic » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:15 pm

greg503 wrote:

I despise that card. That card is yet another one of the countless reasons i still run Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #420 by Darkraiclone » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

I despise that card. That card is yet another one of the countless reasons i still run Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell

The card is pretty much a guaranteed win if you use it right, the question is why not, you clearly have no standards when it comes to dueling anyway, so why not just go full on degenerate?

Return to “Spam Paradise”