I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #281 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:52 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:fun, friendly, funny and good sportsmanship: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-22227406

Wow, so you found someone who was nice enough to let you win, that's nice.

actually no, they didnt let me win. if you actually watched the replay you would see it was competitive, i just ended up with exodia. if they had used exchange that would have changed the outcome.

Even though the guy had plenty of outs to your "Combo" You still managed to pull out the win regardless even though you broke your, "All monsters must attack!" rule. No, he let you win.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

greg503

Post #282 by greg503 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:04 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:Even though the guy had plenty of outs to your "Combo" You still managed to pull out the win regardless even though you broke your, "All monsters must attack!" rule. No, he let you win.

Besides not using Exchange to remove Exodia, and playing a weak, casual deck, how was that duel throwing?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #283 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Wow, so you found someone who was nice enough to let you win, that's nice.

actually no, they didnt let me win. if you actually watched the replay you would see it was competitive, i just ended up with exodia. if they had used exchange that would have changed the outcome.

Even though the guy had plenty of outs to your "Combo" You still managed to pull out the win regardless even though you broke your, "All monsters must attack!" rule. No, he let you win.

youre free to believe what you want, if thats what you want to believe so be it, but the replay doesnt lie, they didnt let me win, there were instances where they could have dealt damage to me, such as with princess of tsurugi, toll, cemetary bomb (if used at the right time) and due ot my barrier combo they couldnt damage my lp by battle, they stopped my ultimate ancient gear golem, which as you can see didnt bother me much, they could have used fire princess (if they had a zone free for her)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #284 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:13 pm

greg503 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Even though the guy had plenty of outs to your "Combo" You still managed to pull out the win regardless even though you broke your, "All monsters must attack!" rule. No, he let you win.

Besides not using Exchange to remove Exodia, and playing a weak, casual deck, how was that duel throwing?

Mainly when he destroyed Spirit Barrier, he could have easily attacked over CrystalMusic's face down monster, his Fisherman, or even attack over the Unhappy Girl for a flat 2000, but yet he chose not to, and CrystalMusic didn't even have any face down spell or traps, so aside from Toll, why wouldn't he attack?Image

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #285 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

youre free to believe what you want, if thats what you want to believe so be it, but the replay doesnt lie, they didnt let me win, there were instances where they could have dealt damage to me, such as with princess of tsurugi, toll, cemetary bomb (if used at the right time) and due ot my barrier combo they couldnt damage my lp by battle, they stopped my ultimate ancient gear golem, which as you can see didnt bother me much, they could have used fire princess (if they had a zone free for her)

Well it's either one of two things, they either let you win out of pity due to being familiar with your status and infamy, or your just preyed on a newbie who just started playing the game.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #286 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Mainly when he destroyed Spirit Barrier, he could have easily attacked over CrystalMusic's face down monster, his Fisherman, or even attack over the Unhappy Girl for a flat 2000, but yet he chose not to, and CrystalMusic didn't even have any face down spell or traps, so aside from Toll, why wouldn't he attack?Image

IDK why dont u ask them? it was their decision to not attack. If it where me, i would have seen the opportunity and attacked. As you all know i take precaution before i declare an attack. (aka counter traps)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #287 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Well it's either one of two things, they either let you win out of pity due to being familiar with your status and infamy, or your just preyed on a newbie who just started playing the game.

how can you pray on someone you dont know? how is one supposed to know if ur a noobie or not?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #288 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
greg503 wrote:Besides not using Exchange to remove Exodia, and playing a weak, casual deck, how was that duel throwing?

IDK why dont u ask them? it was their decision to not attack. If it where me, i would have seen the opportunity and attacked. As you all know i take precaution before i declare an attack. (aka counter traps)

If you mean with something like Negate Attack, (which you kept tossing to the grave) or Magic Cylinder, then yeah, but for something like Mirror Force, it wouldn't have mattered since Pheonix would come back and blow up the back row.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #289 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:25 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

how can you pray on someone you dont know? how is one supposed to know if ur a noobie or not?

Mainly by their rank, mostly if they are 100/0 they are either players that have not played ranked or players that are simply new to the game, it's 50/50 chance of one or either when you think about it, and given the deck they were using, it's more than likely the latter unless you were playing GOAT.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #290 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:32 pm

also how can you "Let someone win" when you have no clue what they are running in the first place?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #291 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:36 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:also how can you "Let someone win" when you have no clue what they are running in the first place?

As I said, he could have easily damaged you with his Pheonix after destroying your barrier, and seeing you had no other face down cards to activate in response, why would he not attack you aside from losing a mere 500 lp from Toll?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #292 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:03 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:also how can you "Let someone win" when you have no clue what they are running in the first place?

As I said, he could have easily damaged you with his Pheonix after destroying your barrier, and seeing you had no other face down cards to activate in response, why would he not attack you aside from losing a mere 500 lp from Toll?

and as i said: that was their decision why dont you go ask them? good day!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #293 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

and as i said: that was their decision why dont you go ask them? good day!

Sure, I totally believe that.

greg503

Post #294 by greg503 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:23 pm

You are both idiots, Tornado Wall prevents battle damage as well. It didn't matter if Spirit Barrier was destroyed
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #295 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:30 pm

greg503 wrote:You are both idiots, Tornado Wall prevents battle damage as well. It didn't matter if Spirit Barrier was destroyed

Oh yeah, I didn't read that part, my bad.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #296 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:40 pm

greg503 wrote:You are both idiots, Tornado Wall prevents battle damage as well. It didn't matter if Spirit Barrier was destroyed

dont you think i already knew that? thats why i said oh well still got my wall

james123
Mood:

Post #297 by james123 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:43 pm

This thread isn't about you Crystal, This thread is about Replays!
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-22234241

I was Dueling with my nekroz Deck until My Bladder doesn't feel good and I needed to pee and my opponent quit because of how long this is going to take...
Last edited by james123 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

james123
Mood:

Post #298 by james123 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:11 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-22266955
Dark law is the Best HERO so good, It made Futuregamer rage

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22396589
Even the Professional players don't know Rulings....

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #299 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:48 pm

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #300 by Darkraiclone » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:13 am

Return to “Spam Paradise”