I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
robinatk

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1481 by robinatk » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:06 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30118674 Dark Magician wins again

You had so many better plays turn 1.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1482 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:15 am

robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30118674 Dark Magician wins again

what do you mean?

robinatk

Post #1483 by robinatk » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:22 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
KTeknis wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30092335
Dark Magician defeats virtual world

You love Dark Magician don't you?

I prefer odd-eyes but there isnt an odd-eyes deck that can counter mystic mine decks

Y... yes there is... It's quite easy with the field spell and the magician pendulum cards....

robinatk

Post #1484 by robinatk » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:25 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
robinatk wrote:

what do you mean?

Well if you either use Magician' Souls to summon DM, or itself and either link Rod + Soul into Protector Whelp of Descrution Sword or the DM into Imduk The World Chalice Dragon and then if you stacked E Soul instead of Mahad you could've fused into Dark Magician the Dragon Knight and then drawn with the GY eff of Soul Servant and set E Soul, in opp turn you have a E Soul that can banish a long with a monster unaffected by card effs and S/T protection.

Christen57

Post #1485 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:55 am

robinatk wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=26610-30100015
This guy is a known toxic player that I see complaints about alllllllll the time in public chat. His main account (sharecore) has already been banned multiple times. I've been trying to duel for awhile just to see what he's like. It did not disappoint. I'm glad my autoclicker lasted as long as it did before my wifi cut out (after 230 mins it's just hand shuffling)
Absolute delusional that needs freezing for the harrassment/trolling and cheating he does to other players

A dueling lasting literally over 12 hours? Why didn't you just quit and save yourself all that time if this player was giving you trouble?

Christen57

Post #1486 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:21 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=29951908

Why did Futuregamer have to seal his own fate by saying "I meant that I have no responses"? He could have simply told the judge "I said 'all k' to indicate that my opponent didn't have to hold up the game to see if I had a response every single time he summons/activates something, and that I would use my hand trap when I felt the time was right. I didn't say 'all k' to indicate that I had no hand traps, nor did I say or imply I had no hand traps".

If the judge still didn't believe him, he could have tried appealing (getting another judge involved) and continued asserting that he wasn't trying to say or imply he had no hand traps at all but rather that the opponent could play faster without having to stop after every single summon/activation to ask for a response... at least that's what I would have done.

Also, the fact that this happened on the 9th and he still remains frozen 5 days later means he did get at least 1 additional freeze sometime before that, otherwise his freeze would have expired by now (after just 3 days).

robinatk

Post #1487 by robinatk » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:15 am

Christen57 wrote:
robinatk wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=26610-30100015
This guy is a known toxic player that I see complaints about alllllllll the time in public chat. His main account (sharecore) has already been banned multiple times. I've been trying to duel for awhile just to see what he's like. It did not disappoint. I'm glad my autoclicker lasted as long as it did before my wifi cut out (after 230 mins it's just hand shuffling)
Absolute delusional that needs freezing for the harrassment/trolling and cheating he does to other players

A dueling lasting literally over 12 hours? Why didn't you just quit and save yourself all that time if this player was giving you trouble?

I wasn't even at the keyboard for 99% of that duel

Futuregamer

Post #1488 by Futuregamer » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:12 pm

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=29951908

Why did Futuregamer have to seal his own fate by saying "I meant that I have no responses"? He could have simply told the judge "I said 'all k' to indicate that my opponent didn't have to hold up the game to see if I had a response every single time he summons/activates something, and that I would use my hand trap when I felt the time was right. I didn't say 'all k' to indicate that I had no hand traps, nor did I say or imply I had no hand traps".

If the judge still didn't believe him, he could have tried appealing (getting another judge involved) and continued asserting that he wasn't trying to say or imply he had no hand traps at all but rather that the opponent could play faster without having to stop after every single summon/activation to ask for a response... at least that's what I would have done.

Also, the fact that this happened on the 9th and he still remains frozen 5 days later means he did get at least 1 additional freeze sometime before that, otherwise his freeze would have expired by now (after just 3 days).

I don't exactly have much faith on the judges of DB, they pander to ret@rds way too much, and they're way too politically correct to be taken seriously, so I just didn't bother. I have been frozen before for completely harmless stuff.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1489 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:01 am

robinatk

Post #1490 by robinatk » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:13 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30153252
Dark Magician FTK

You can't add The Eye Of Timaeus with Dark Magical Circle

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1491 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:31 pm

robinatk wrote:
Dark Magician FTK

yes i can dark magic circle specifically says any spell or trap that has dark magician in its text

Renji Asuka

Post #1492 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:52 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Dark Magician FTK

yes i can dark magic circle specifically says any spell or trap that has dark magician in its text

The Eye of Timaeus doesn't specifically state "Dark Magician" it states "Dark Magician" monster. This makes a huge difference, so no you can't use Circle to add Eye of Timaeus. (It's dumb I know).
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

robinatk

Post #1493 by robinatk » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:14 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Dark Magician FTK

What Renji says is correct, eye lists a "Dark magician monster" not the specific card so no... you can't

Been playing the deck for years myself. Check my record on my profile it's nearly all from DM duels in rated.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1494 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:30 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
robinatk wrote:

The Eye of Timaeus doesn't specifically state "Dark Magician" it states "Dark Magician" monster. This makes a huge difference, so no you can't use Circle to add Eye of Timaeus. (It's dumb I know).

that's stupid

Renji Asuka

Post #1495 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:14 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:yes i can dark magic circle specifically says any spell or trap that has dark magician in its text

that's stupid

Blame the fact that you can use it with Dark Magician Girl :L

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1496 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:35 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The Eye of Timaeus doesn't specifically state "Dark Magician" it states "Dark Magician" monster. This makes a huge difference, so no you can't use Circle to add Eye of Timaeus. (It's dumb I know).

that's stupid

it feels like i have to revamp the deck while keeping the fusions in and the concept that the deck is made to destroy mystic mine

Renji Asuka

Post #1497 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:38 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:that's stupid

it feels like i have to revamp the deck while keeping the fusions in and the concept that the deck is made to destroy mystic mine

Its still a really great card though, Turning Dark Magician into any of the fusions you need with little card usage. But then again, you can always alter the deck to how you prefer.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1498 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:44 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Blame the fact that you can use it with Dark Magician Girl :L

Its still a really great card though, Turning Dark Magician into any of the fusions you need with little card usage. But then again, you can always alter the deck to how you prefer.

i feel like need to add dark magician listed cards in order to have a better chance of using dark magical circles full effect

Renji Asuka

Post #1499 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:53 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:it feels like i have to revamp the deck while keeping the fusions in and the concept that the deck is made to destroy mystic mine

i feel like need to add dark magician listed cards in order to have a better chance of using dark magical circles full effect

There is already quite a bit you can get off of it in the deck lol

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1500 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:03 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Its still a really great card though, Turning Dark Magician into any of the fusions you need with little card usage. But then again, you can always alter the deck to how you prefer.

There is already quite a bit you can get off of it in the deck lol

but what if i don't get any dark magician listed cards when i use dark magical circles effect?

Return to “Spam Paradise”