Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
LightCaster
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #961 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
1: you have no idea of my physical strength, especially when it comes to my legs, i can lift 500 pounds with my legs and i can do over 1000 reps on 500 pounds in 45 minutes (the length of my highschool classes)
2: the court judge knew that reguardless of gender, if you hit a man, you cannot be certiant you are not going to get hit back. if she sung and hit me first shes the guilty party!
3: reffer to #1
4: reffer to #1

1: I can tell just by your facial, you're fucking overweight and can't fight for shit.
2: Doesn't matter, the courts are bias against men typically.
3: Now I know you're lying, I know for a damn fact you couldn't do over 1000 before your arms get too damn tired. On top of that, you're just hurting your body on top of that.

You're not impressing anyone here.

1: you forget that this isnt from the current time, i graduated in 2010, so this is 11 years ago, you have no clue what i looked like 11 years ago so you can throw that theory out the window
2: reffer to #1

So you not only prove my thesis on how it's actually fucking impossible for you to have mastered 410 martial arts. But now you're also adding statements that are irrelevant to the discussion: Red Herring Fallacy.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #962 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:14 am

im done arguing with a bunch of self-centered, insignificant, low lives
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #963 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:im done arguing with a bunch of self-centered, insignificant, low lives

You know. You can just say "I'm taking the L" without being rude.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #964 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:16 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1: I can tell just by your facial, you're fucking overweight and can't fight for shit.
2: Doesn't matter, the courts are bias against men typically.
3: Now I know you're lying, I know for a damn fact you couldn't do over 1000 before your arms get too damn tired. On top of that, you're just hurting your body on top of that.

You're not impressing anyone here.

1: you forget that this isnt from the current time, i graduated in 2010, so this is 11 years ago, you have no clue what i looked like 11 years ago so you can throw that theory out the window

Of course I can make out what you'd look like 11 years ago. Your facial structure doesn't change much, you were still fucking overweight and can't do shit.

actually no, i only weighed 60 pounds as a freshman. i was put on boost (the drink) it was that or a feeding tube. i choose the boost!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #965 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:im done arguing with a bunch of self-centered, insignificant, low lives

nah, i took the W cas im not lowering myself to your level, good day.

Renji Asuka

Post #966 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Of course I can make out what you'd look like 11 years ago. Your facial structure doesn't change much, you were still fucking overweight and can't do shit.

actually no, i only weighed 60 pounds as a freshman. i was put on boost (the drink) it was that or a feeding tube. i choose the boost!

Uhhhh NO, OH HELL NO LMAO

Now I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING LYING. There is NO way you were able to do over 1000 reps at 500 pounds. Now you're really full of shit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #967 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Of course I can make out what you'd look like 11 years ago. Your facial structure doesn't change much, you were still fucking overweight and can't do shit.

Now I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING LYING. There is NO way you were able to do over 1000 reps at 500 pounds. Now you're really full of shit.

with my legs you idiot! and of course i didnt start at that, i started out at 50 then worked my way up you moron!

Renji Asuka

Post #968 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

with my legs you idiot! and of course i didnt start at that, i started out at 50 then worked my way up you moron!

Nah, if you were 60 pounds, there'd be no WAY you'd be able to even do 50 pound reps with your legs, you'd be too weak. So I know you're fucking lying.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #969 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Dude. You lost the discussion because you are a pathological liar and an egomaniac and can't have a decent debate without bullshitting you're way through it. Are you that blinded by your ego that you can't understand what a loss looks like?

Renji Asuka

Post #970 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:22 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Dude. You lost the discussion because you are a pathological liar and an egomaniac and can't have a decent debate without bullshitting you're way through it. Are you that blinded by your ego that you can't understand what a loss looks like?

His ego is high? More like that is all he is, just 1 fat ass ego.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #971 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

His ego is high? More like that is all he is, just 1 fat ass ego.

Like seriously. I've never met someone who was this much into their own hype.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #972 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:25 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Uhhhh NO, OH HELL NO LMAO

Nah, if you were 60 pounds, there'd be no WAY you'd be able to even do 50 pound reps with your legs, you'd be too weak. So I know you're fucking lying.

dude i can put a dent in a metal door, i can break out of restraints. do NOT fucking test me!!!

Renji Asuka

Post #973 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

dude i can put a dent in a metal door, i can break out of restraints. do NOT fucking test me!!!

Quit lying, the force would bounce back into your arm causing pain, you stupid fatty.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #974 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
i kicked quite a few highschool bullies asses too ya know, so yo aint special:
- one punk hit me in the neck with a hockey stick, i swung around with my fist balled up and dislocated his jaw!
-one wannabe tough girl hit me and said: go on hit me back youll get arrested!. well i hit her back and guess what? SHE got arrested cas she was the one who hit first. i was defending myself!
- another spat in my face, which is assault, so i gave him a knuckle sandwitch upside his temple and knocked him TF out
- then there was 3 punks who always hung out together, one slammed my locker into my shoulder, so i punched him in the gut making him puke up blood, the other 2 tried attacking me but i mearly just dodged their swings and made them hit my locker, making them end up with broken hands for the week.

oh and how could i forget this? one very unlucky punk tried stabbing me with a pencil, i ended up dislocating his arm by slamming my elbow against his (let me help you know what i mean by that: think of having to go to the doctor for blood testing, you know where they tend to put the needle in your arm where the elbow folds? yeah that spot)

Do you have any proof that you did any of this?

id have to get ahold of my schools video archives which would require time, a court hearing, and more. but seeing as the courts would deem the reason why i want the footage as irrelevent i wouldnt be able to get acess to it. so your argument is invalid.

Or, you don't have any evidence at all and you just made up that whole thing.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #975 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:28 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Nah, if you were 60 pounds, there'd be no WAY you'd be able to even do 50 pound reps with your legs, you'd be too weak. So I know you're fucking lying.

Quit lying, the force would bounce back into your arm causing pain, you stupid fatty.

who the fuck said i used my arm on the door? there you go... making assumptions AGAIN!

Renji Asuka

Post #976 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:31 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=5191-23645941 Skull Servants vs Dragunity

The reason the chat wasn't being used is because we were in a discord call having a blast

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #977 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:dude i can put a dent in a metal door, i can break out of restraints. do NOT fucking test me!!!

Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #978 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

who the fuck said i used my arm on the door? there you go... making assumptions AGAIN!

You don't know what Kinetic Energy is apparently.

Let me explain it to you so a 2 year old can understand. You punch wall, if wall no break, force goes back into hand traveling into arm. This how arm breaks from hitting hard wall.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #979 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:33 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Quit lying, the force would bounce back into your arm causing pain, you stupid fatty.

Let me explain it to you so a 2 year old can understand. You punch wall, if wall no break, force goes back into hand traveling into arm. This how arm breaks from hitting hard wall.

no shit sherlock!!! how do you think i ended up fracturing my heel and ankle for the first time in my life! i kicked the metal door! i dented the dam thing!

Renji Asuka

Post #980 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

no shit sherlock!!! how do you think i ended up fracturing my heel and ankle for the first time in my life! i kicked the metal door! i dented the dam thing!

And now you're back to lying, sorry you're not in an anime.

Return to “Spam Paradise”