I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1901 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:37 am

LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
On an alternate account, I had customs that were made by someone else, that had art that Aromagirl deemed inappropriate but either had next to no naughty bits showing or convenient censoring by the background.

You admitted to using nsfw artworks. Were they like the artworks spidermanbaconman used for his "Lewd warrior" cards in this replay that was shared earlier? https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37498269

If so, then that would clearly be inappropriate for duelingbook, as covering a girl's butt with just micro thongs, and their boobs with just a micro bikini, isn't usually enough to properly censor them to make them appropriate. Micro thongs and micro bikinis barely cover the woman's private parts, so relying on just those to properly censor custom card female artworks could still cause them to be in violation of the rules.

Another ineffective censoring method I see some people use is using a little boob tape, or just putting a few jewels or a diamond or something, over each of the woman's tits and thinking that that'll be enough to keep it properly censored, even though the rest of the boobs are clearly showing from top to bottom. Like the micro thong/bikini stuff, these things also often barely cover enough to make the artwork appropriate.

You have to be conservative when it comes to female artworks to avoid getting penalized for an inappropriate artwork. In other words, if your want your female character to appear "sexy" or "attractive" while still being appropriate for duelingbook, don't think "what is the most amount of boobs and butt I can show while keeping my artwork within the rules" (which is pretty much what spidermanbaconman did). Instead, think "are my character's private parts well-covered, and if so, how much more skin can I cover to make the character more age-appropriate while still keeping her looking at least somewhat sexy/attractive?"
Alternatively, you can take into consideration whether or not your female character showing more skin than, say, Ib the World Chalice Justiciar?"
At least that's how I think when choosing female artworks for my customs, and editing certain artworks to be more appropriate for the site.

Aromagirl called it 100% NSFW on the principle of cleavage showing on female characters who had hilariously disproportionate figures that favored the bust or because female characters where in skin-tight outfights but didn't show any naughty bits.

You mean something like this?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1902 by Lil Oldman » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:00 am

I did NOT need to see that today. /jk
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #1903 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:04 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I did NOT need to see that today.

Sorry. Guess I should've PMed LightCaster instead.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1904 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:34 am

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
You admitted to using nsfw artworks. Were they like the artworks spidermanbaconman used for his "Lewd warrior" cards in this replay that was shared earlier? https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37498269

If so, then that would clearly be inappropriate for duelingbook, as covering a girl's butt with just micro thongs, and their boobs with just a micro bikini, isn't usually enough to properly censor them to make them appropriate. Micro thongs and micro bikinis barely cover the woman's private parts, so relying on just those to properly censor custom card female artworks could still cause them to be in violation of the rules.

Another ineffective censoring method I see some people use is using a little boob tape, or just putting a few jewels or a diamond or something, over each of the woman's tits and thinking that that'll be enough to keep it properly censored, even though the rest of the boobs are clearly showing from top to bottom. Like the micro thong/bikini stuff, these things also often barely cover enough to make the artwork appropriate.

You have to be conservative when it comes to female artworks to avoid getting penalized for an inappropriate artwork. In other words, if your want your female character to appear "sexy" or "attractive" while still being appropriate for duelingbook, don't think "what is the most amount of boobs and butt I can show while keeping my artwork within the rules" (which is pretty much what spidermanbaconman did). Instead, think "are my character's private parts well-covered, and if so, how much more skin can I cover to make the character more age-appropriate while still keeping her looking at least somewhat sexy/attractive?"
Alternatively, you can take into consideration whether or not your female character showing more skin than, say, Ib the World Chalice Justiciar?"
At least that's how I think when choosing female artworks for my customs, and editing certain artworks to be more appropriate for the site.

Aromagirl called it 100% NSFW on the principle of cleavage showing on female characters who had hilariously disproportionate figures that favored the bust or because female characters where in skin-tight outfights but didn't show any naughty bits.

You mean something like this?

You hit the nail right on the head :lol:

KTeknis

Post #1905 by KTeknis » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:31 am

Christen57 wrote:You mean something like this?

LightCaster wrote:You hit the nail right on the head :lol:

If that's really the kind of artwork you were using, I think Aromagirl do have a justification on calling it NFSW.
Although I'm still confused, why you're the one getting the punishment, rather than the card creator, you said that you're using other people's card right?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1906 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:00 am

KTeknis wrote:

If that's really the kind of artwork you were using, I think Aromagirl do have a justification on calling it NFSW.
Although I'm still confused, why you're the one getting the punishment, rather than the card creator, you said that you're using other people's card right?

I was using another person's card. If you look up the card yourself you can see that the original creator isn't me.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1907 by Fredblade » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:12 am

LightCaster wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

I was using another person's card. If you look up the card yourself you can see that the original creator isn't me.

I mean, it's fair if both the person that created it and the person that uses it get their respective punishment, the creator for being the one that uploaded the image and the other for being the one that is using it and therefore, other players see it, making them uncomfortable. It's like if for example, someone gave you explicit photos to you and then you go to some public place and start flashing them at other people.

Personally, I don't care about the art but how well designed the card is, and design wise it is already obscene on its own right.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1908 by Fredblade » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:59 am

Talking about busted lol
Also I forgor Daybreaker was a HOPT but at the end it didn't matter.
Floodgate with self protection and free removal, always nice to see, am I right?
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37631218

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1909 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:43 am

Fredblade wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
KTeknis wrote:Image

I mean, it's fair if both the person that created it and the person that uses it get their respective punishment, the creator for being the one that uploaded the image and the other for being the one that is using it and therefore, other players see it, making them uncomfortable. It's like if for example, someone gave you explicit photos to you and then you go to some public place and start flashing them at other people.

Personally, I don't care about the art but how well designed the card is, and design wise it is already obscene on its own right.

But wasn't NSFW custom card material prohibited under Duelingbook rules? :?:
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #1910 by greg503 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:38 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Yes
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #1911 by Christen57 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:16 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37637992

A player makes a misplay, tries to take it back... the judge doesn't allow him to since it was still a legal play, and then that player starts cursing at that judge for not letting him take back the play, receiving a game loss for UC major.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1912 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:34 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

Yes

Interesting, because I duel into some dudes a long time ago who had custom cards with NSFW material in the pics.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1913 by Fredblade » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:05 pm

Another custom creator on the blacklist, this time is MRONETURNKILL

He starts by summoning a monster straight up from his extra deck with no material requirement or effects used, just slap a monster for free. God forbid you have to draw a maindeck monster and normal summoning it.

Also his support cards are horrible, they have tons of effect and basically consist of making his monsters indestructible, boosting them and making them able to OTK, or force the opponent into attacking it while also lowering their ATK and going + in cards so he can keep refilling his BS. And he dares to ask for a first turn draw *facepalm*

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37619698

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1914 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:07 pm

Fredblade wrote:Another custom creator on the blacklist, this time is MRONETURNKILL

He starts by summoning a monster straight up from his extra deck with no material requirement or effects used, just slap a monster for free. God forbid you have to draw a maindeck monster and normal summoning it.

Also his support cards are horrible, they have tons of effect and basically consist of making his monsters indestructible, boosting them and making them able to OTK, or force the opponent into attacking it while also lowering their ATK and going + in cards so he can keep refilling his BS. And he dares to ask for a first turn draw *facepalm*

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37619698

To be honest, I'd rather you tag duel with me instead of these folks. I have more years of experience in custom cards.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1915 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:06 pm

I don't understand the sense of this player's reaction and then I get stuck because according to him I was a new player, well. :?:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=436556-37650020

Cit.

greg503

Post #1916 by greg503 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:36 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:I don't understand the sense of this player's reaction and then I get stuck because according to him I was a new player, well. :?:

You made a 1 card FTK. Nobody respects players who play 1 card win conditions, especially consistent, searchable ones, which I know you made
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1917 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:39 pm

inb4 shut up loser I am better than you
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1918 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:54 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I don't understand the sense of this player's reaction and then I get stuck because according to him I was a new player, well. :?:

You made a 1 card FTK. Nobody respects players who play 1 card win conditions, especially consistent, searchable ones, which I know you made

Huh then? It doesn't mean that I have such a high chance of doing an FTK by putting aside interruptions/negates from Ash Blossom or similar.

Cit.

Christen57

Post #1919 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:21 pm

LightCaster wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1920 by Fredblade » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:50 pm

Horrible card balance from Goku Wife, non-target non-destruction removal, negation, handtraps and straight up better mirror force like cards, all without any sort of cost nor requirement and also all his monsters go +, ah yes, Link-1 that goes + and the Zoodiac gimmik of Xyz with 1 material that have spell speed 4 backrow banish removal or goes + all of that bs completely searchable so it's all plusses everywhere.
And the anti-kaiju and anti-steal clause on top that, even if I don't play any card that does that anyway, it's still annoying to see.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37673735

So there you go, avoid dueling this person ever if you don't want to deal with bs

Return to “Spam Paradise”