I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1041 by greg503 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
every interaction? tell me have u been watching my duels since day 1? ive been on DB 11 months longer than you renji, u joined on december 2018, i joined in january 2018, so tell me how are YOU gonna account for those 11 months u havnt seen me duel? smartass!

and in case you dont know what a smartass is: a person who is irritating because they behave as if they know everything.

You forget, there are THOUSANDS of reports on you for being ABUSIVE TO PLAYERS. Or are you just too retarded to remember this fact?

and yet im still here because those reports show that my opponents disobeyed my rules.

and how many times have you ppl been told AND reminded and told that:
1: if you dont like my rules for my duels, DO NOT JOIN - i seriously do not get what is so hard about that! common sense!
AND how many times has GenxWrecker or other judges called yall childish for constantly replying to all my posts the way you do?
and i have been threatened with death by other users all because i have a particular dueling style.
the following players have made death threats against me:
- xdeadcentre
- EBlade3529
- James123

I have evidence of this all on my phone and video, youtube and in police reports i have filed!

so if anyone has issues here its you guys, not me! yall make threats against me all because i preffer to play a game differently than you. to me that sounds like yall have some serious psychological problems that are affiliated with anger, judgement and god knows what else! so go get some help from a doctor!

Dude trust me, you're seeing yourself here, follow your own advice too, and quit being a stick in the ass
Buy Floowandereeze

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1042 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
every interaction? tell me have u been watching my duels since day 1? ive been on DB 11 months longer than you renji, u joined on december 2018, i joined in january 2018, so tell me how are YOU gonna account for those 11 months u havnt seen me duel? smartass!

and in case you dont know what a smartass is: a person who is irritating because they behave as if they know everything.

You forget, there are THOUSANDS of reports on you for being ABUSIVE TO PLAYERS. Or are you just too retarded to remember this fact?

and yet im still here because those reports show that my opponents disobeyed my rules.

1: if you dont like my rules for my duels, DO NOT JOIN - i seriously do not get what is so hard about that! common sense!
AND how many times has GenxWrecker or other judges called yall childish for constantly replying to all my posts the way you do?
and i have been threatened with death by other users all because i have a particular dueling style.
- xdeadcentre
- EBlade3529
- James123

I have evidence of this all on my phone and video, youtube and in police reports i have filed!

so if anyone has issues here its you guys, not me! yall make threats against me all because i preffer to play a game differently than you. to me that sounds like yall have some serious psychological problems that are affiliated with anger, judgement and god knows what else! so go get some help from a doctor!

1: People here don't complain about your duels while being your opponents themselves, but rather your behavior in them regarding hypocrisy, unfairness and thinking that disobeying your "rules" is a free pass to berate, harass and insult whomever joined your room.

2: People disobeying your "rules" are not a proper argument, since it's not against the website rules, gameplay conflicts happening on unrated duels have no consequence for judges and, most importantly, it does not devalue the reports on you. Your abuse towards other players cannot be justified.

3: Your claim in those evidence results in a burden of proof from your part and we don't have to simply take your word from it. They have to be publicly available and provided for you, this lack of disclosure actually hurts arguments in any discussion.

4: As always, it's not about your dueling style or anything as such, but you imposing it onto random players, as most of them don't know any better when first entering the website while all who "disobey" have a chance to end up, best case scenario, being insulted. At least don't expect this from strangers, find yourself a group that would like to play like that. Didn't you create a Discord for that anyway?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1043 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:36 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You forget, there are THOUSANDS of reports on you for being ABUSIVE TO PLAYERS. Or are you just too retarded to remember this fact?

- xdeadcentre
- EBlade3529
- James123

And you FORGET YOU FUCKING RETARD, that the ONLY reason you're still on the site is because the admins are LENIENT. If they were STRICTER, you'd be gone.

and im still labled as the negative one of the forums yet you reply with this level of negativity... im surprised youre still allowed on the forums. do i have to start notifying the judges of your negativity on my posts when there was none to begin with! just like i did with deadcentre who was told hes not allowed to comment or reply to my posts or hed get in serious trouble.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1044 by LightCaster » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

- xdeadcentre
- EBlade3529
- James123

And you FORGET YOU FUCKING RETARD, that the ONLY reason you're still on the site is because the admins are LENIENT. If they were STRICTER, you'd be gone.

and im still labled as the negative one of the forums yet you reply with this level of negativity... im surprised youre still allowed on the forums. do i have to start notifying the judges of your negativity on my posts when there was none to begin with! just like i did with deadcentre who was told hes not allowed to comment or reply to my posts or hed get in serious trouble.

Do you actually not understand how you're the wrong one in this situation or any situation you find yourself in? You talk shit about someone, we tell you how you're wrong or how you're the instigator and then you play the victim. That's not how this shit works dude and whoever told you this is how shit works is lying to your face.

You're playing the fucking victim to avoid responsibility for being a jackass and now people are now coming after you because you fail to take responsibility for your behavior. You reap what you sow and right now you're playing victim and crying because now people are treating you like shit. It's not fun, is it?

And Renji's right. If the admins were any stricter, you'd be IP banned before you can blink. Left to complain on other social media platforms about how Dueling Book blocked you to a point where you can't make any more accounts on their website.

It is actually amazing to a lot of us how you can have such a god complex yet turn victim when someone calls you out for being a jerk. Figure it out.

Renji Asuka

Post #1045 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

- xdeadcentre
- EBlade3529
- James123

You're not a fucking victim here you fucking retard. Don't like it, GROW A THICK SKIN YOU LITTLE BITCH.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1046 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:51 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And you FORGET YOU FUCKING RETARD, that the ONLY reason you're still on the site is because the admins are LENIENT. If they were STRICTER, you'd be gone.

You're not a fucking victim here you fucking retard. Don't like it, GROW A THICK SKIN YOU LITTLE BITCH.

sorry but i cant hear you due to all the garbage youre spitting out. maybe if you brush your teeth and use some listerine mouth wash i might hear you
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1047 by LightCaster » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

sorry but i cant hear you due to all the garbage youre spitting out. maybe if you brush your teeth and use some listerine mouth wash i might hear you

Oh will you quit it with that? You're not fooling anyone.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1048 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:53 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

get a life!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1049 by LightCaster » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

get a life!

I think I broke you, that's the only thing you keep saying to me. Are you afraid of me? Or do you know I'm right that you've created a paradox you can't escape from?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1050 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:56 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

get a life!

I think I broke you, that's the only thing you keep saying to me. Are you afraid of me? Or do you know I'm right that you've created a paradox you can't escape from?

the only thing im afraid of is God... why would i be afraid of a low life scumbag like you who gets their kicks from harassing other people online for fun? you must have been bullied in school.

Renji Asuka

Post #1051 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

YOU ARE GARBAGE. YOU'RE FUCKING TOXIC AND THE BEST PART IS, YOU CAN'T HANDLE WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE FUCKING TOXIC TOWARDS YOU. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU STUPID CUNT. AND IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF FUCKING GOD, THEN YOU FUCKING KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1052 by LightCaster » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
get a life!

the only thing im afraid of is God... why would i be afraid of a low life scumbag like you who gets their kicks from harassing other people online for fun? you must have been bullied in school.

Takes one to know one. But at least I treat people who deserve respect with it. You? You're filth. You're a hypocritical, pedophilic egomaniac who only cares about how much he can bully others into stroking his ego and then play the victim when he's called out on it. You're afraid of losing. You admitted to hating it. And yet you still lose.

KTeknis

Post #1053 by KTeknis » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGS9w3zlz84
Probably I should get a better calming song, but whatever, I don't have time to find any.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1054 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:59 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

YOU ARE GARBAGE. YOU'RE FUCKING TOXIC AND THE BEST PART IS, YOU CAN'T HANDLE WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE FUCKING TOXIC TOWARDS YOU. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU STUPID CUNT. AND IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF FUCKING GOD, THEN YOU FUCKING KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.

im afraid of god because he can do whatever the heck he wants to me and im powerless to stop him. but at the same time i know he would never do anything to harm me.

Renji Asuka

Post #1055 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

im afraid of god because he can do whatever the heck he wants to me and im powerless to stop him. but at the same time i know he would never do anything to harm me.

Do you HONESTLY THINK God wouldn't harm you?

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THE BIBLE APPARENTLY LMAO

If you DID, you wouldn't be acting like this.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1056 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:02 am

Resuming what this topic was meant for:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26580063
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "All Cards Must Be Custom & Self-made. No Pends"
[1:37] CelestialAmethyst: Entered Main Phase 1
[1:42] CelestialAmethyst: Normal Summoned "Zero" from hand (5/5) to M-2
[2:00] CelestialAmethyst: Activated "Light's Gift" from hand (2/4)
[2:02] CelestialAmethyst: Declared effect of "Light's Gift" in S-2
[2:14] CelestialAmethyst: Viewed Extra Deck
[2:17] CelestialAmethyst: Stopped viewing Extra Deck
[2:18] CelestialAmethyst: Special Summoned "Black Armor Zero" from Extra Deck to M-3 (ATK)
[2:21] CelestialAmethyst: Sent "Light's Gift" from S-2 to GY
[2:23] CelestialAmethyst: Banished "Zero" from M-2
[2:23] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[2:24] CrystalMusic: "be"
[2:26] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[2:30] CelestialAmethyst: "?"
[2:30] CrystalMusic: "fusoons require 2 or more"
[2:32] CrystalMusic: "thats what a fusion is"
[2:37] CrystalMusic: "make it work the way poly does"
[2:47] CrystalMusic: "not som "oh imma use ONE card to make a FUSIONbs"
[2:50] CrystalMusic: "use 2 or more mosnters"
[2:51] CrystalMusic: "not just one"
[2:55] CrystalMusic: "thats not what FUSION is"
[2:57] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[2:57] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel
[3:01] CelestialAmethyst: "Bruh"

The biggest The Eye of Timaeus promoter gets triggered by a card that performs a fusion summon with a single material. Because reasons.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1057 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:08 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:YOU ARE GARBAGE. YOU'RE FUCKING TOXIC AND THE BEST PART IS, YOU CAN'T HANDLE WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE FUCKING TOXIC TOWARDS YOU. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU STUPID CUNT. AND IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF FUCKING GOD, THEN YOU FUCKING KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.

says the one who apparently missed the fact that the bible has been re-written so many times throughout history so theres no way in telling what is true and what is false about it any more. thats why i follow the one thing that remains true: my heart!

Renji Asuka

Post #1058 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

says the one who apparently missed the fact that the bible has been re-written so many times throughout history so theres no way in telling what is true and what is false about it any more. thats why i follow the one thing that remains true: my heart!

Says the one who is a fucking retard and doesn't realize they already 1 move away from being banned PERMANENTLY.

KTeknis

Post #1059 by KTeknis » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:13 am

Welp, looks like Lounge Lizard Piano Elegance doesn't work lol. Probably should've find another calming song.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #1060 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:14 am

KTeknis wrote:Welp, looks like Lounge Lizard Piano Elegance doesn't work lol. Probably should've find another calming song.

Interesting fact about me, if a song is recommended to me, I don't listen to it. I'm too picky about my music.

Return to “Spam Paradise”