I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
troglyte
User avatar
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm
Reputation: 47
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1401 by troglyte » Tue May 04, 2021 7:48 pm

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28044842

There needs to be a requirement for all players in rated to speak english so we don't keep having situations like this.


I disagree, purely on the basis that this is a game originally printed in japanese then into english.
Rush Duel Me.

Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 pm
Reputation: 71
Location: Toontown
Mood:

Post #1402 by Lil Oldman » Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 pm

troglyte wrote:
Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28044842

There needs to be a requirement for all players in rated to speak english so we don't keep having situations like this.


I disagree, purely on the basis that this is a game originally printed in japanese then into english.

But people in rated aren't playing in OCG, they are playing in TCG (Which is the western version of YGO), while OCG is the eastern version.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Forced to work at Whatsapp Tech Support.
https://youtu.be/4YS2TgvFlqI?t=11

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1403 by Christen57 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:42 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28044842

There needs to be a requirement for all players in rated to speak english so we don't keep having situations like this.

I think I remember Dueling Network having rated pools in English and Spanish. Maybe multiple language options could be an thing again, but that would require a polyglot judge base as well, so I see why a monolingual rated is a must in this case.

Still, that opponent went a bit overboard with that language barrier situation.


Which "opponent"? alejan or Donald?

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 37

Post #1404 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed May 05, 2021 1:06 pm

Sorry, I should have said Donald. I'm used to acknowledge the person in the bottom of replays without IDs as the host, despite what you've provided coming from rated pool.


Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1406 by Christen57 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:44 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28158076

These players in this tag duel think it's like the anime where the first 3 players have to get a turn before anyone can attack, also these players get into a heated argument at the end with name-calling.

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1407 by Christen57 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:31 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-28206444

This guy decided to go unresponsive on purpose for over 20 minutes straight, so I reported him for maliciously stalling and he got frozen.

Image

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1408 by Christen57 » Fri May 28, 2021 2:25 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28707719

Maybe goat format should just not be a thing anymore if you aren't going to be allowed to check the deck for Nobleman of Extermination when the card says you have to.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 113

Post #1409 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 28, 2021 3:29 pm

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28707719

Maybe goat format should just not be a thing anymore if you aren't going to be allowed to check the deck for Nobleman of Extermination when the card says you have to.

Pretty sure its because of Konami's policy where you no longer have to verify anymore.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1410 by Christen57 » Fri May 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28707719

Maybe goat format should just not be a thing anymore if you aren't going to be allowed to check the deck for Nobleman of Extermination when the card says you have to.

Pretty sure its because of Konami's policy where you no longer have to verify anymore.


Only if the effect doesn't specifically say you have to verify, such as with Mind Crush, but if it says you have to check the opponent's hand/deck, such as with Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin or something, normally you check.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 113

Post #1411 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 28, 2021 8:26 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28707719

Maybe goat format should just not be a thing anymore if you aren't going to be allowed to check the deck for Nobleman of Extermination when the card says you have to.

Pretty sure its because of Konami's policy where you no longer have to verify anymore.


Only if the effect doesn't specifically say you have to verify, such as with Mind Crush, but if it says you have to check the opponent's hand/deck, such as with Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin or something, normally you check.

I have no idea why that policy is even in place then.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1412 by Christen57 » Fri May 28, 2021 11:33 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Pretty sure its because of Konami's policy where you no longer have to verify anymore.


Only if the effect doesn't specifically say you have to verify, such as with Mind Crush, but if it says you have to check the opponent's hand/deck, such as with Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin or something, normally you check.

I have no idea why that policy is even in place then.


They said it's because they're afraid people would "memorize the contents of the Deck" but if that's the case, I don't get why they don't have the same rule in place in rated, or why they're not also afraid people would memorize contents of the hand or extra deck for effects that let you check the hand or extra deck, like "True King Lithosagym, the Disaster" or "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin".

WarriorKing0900
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:06 am
Reputation: 0

Post #1413 by WarriorKing0900 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:28 am


LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 777
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 51
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #1414 by LightCaster » Sat May 29, 2021 7:58 am

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Only if the effect doesn't specifically say you have to verify, such as with Mind Crush, but if it says you have to check the opponent's hand/deck, such as with Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin or something, normally you check.

I have no idea why that policy is even in place then.


They said it's because they're afraid people would "memorize the contents of the Deck" but if that's the case, I don't get why they don't have the same rule in place in rated, or why they're not also afraid people would memorize contents of the hand or extra deck for effects that let you check the hand or extra deck, like "True King Lithosagym, the Disaster" or "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin".


People are gunna know the contents regardless simply because of mirror matches and the meta being consisting of like...4 decks.

WarriorKing0900
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:06 am
Reputation: 0

Post #1415 by WarriorKing0900 » Sat May 29, 2021 9:24 pm


Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1416 by Christen57 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:09 am

WarriorKing0900 wrote:https://accu-tierailsystem.com/2021/05/ ... onus-code/


Quit spamming the forums with your garbage.

greg503
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 68

Post #1417 by greg503 » Sun May 30, 2021 1:20 pm

Christen57 wrote:Quit spamming the forums with your garbage.

I reported it already, hopefully Genex or someone will see this
Which will come first?
A. CrystalMusic gets banned from DB
B. CrystalMusic blocks every account on DB

Jedx_EX
User avatar
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:18 pm
Reputation: 6
Location: Earth
Mood:

Post #1418 by Jedx_EX » Mon May 31, 2021 7:18 am

Christen57 wrote:
WarriorKing0900 wrote:https://accu-tierailsystem.com/2021/05/ ... onus-code/


Quit spamming the forums with your garbage.


I reported him due to its annoyance exceeding the Kuribros.

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 756
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 73

Post #1419 by Christen57 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:23 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28821859

This guy literally asked for a freeze...

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 113

Post #1420 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:02 pm

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=28821859

This guy literally asked for a freeze...

I was thinking initially that he just did something to get frozen because of crappy behavior. Not actually thinking he actually asked for a freeze.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 112 guests