I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #701 by greg503 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:26 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:The point still stands, he wasn't playing a good deck nor did he play well. He had the tools to break your set up but didn't use them. Tempest isn't a good card no matter how to slice it. It's a card that only looks decent if you're going up against a bad player, a bad deck or a player who's choosing not to beat it, that's not the signs of a good card. Those are the hallmarks of a bad card.

so a card is bad not because of its effect but because the opponent chose not to try and beat it? WTF kind of logic is that?!? the way your brain works is confusing.

Tempest takes so much investment to make things indestructible BY BATTLE, it already has 2800 ATK, making it difficult to attack over, rendering its "protection" almost useless, if they had just destroyed it instantly, you would have quit, they are either trash, which you "don't duel," or a jobber making your "combo" look good in comparison, you narc. It's bad and your opponent played bad to make it look better.
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #702 by Debt » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:29 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:so a card is bad not because of its effect but because the opponent chose not to try and beat it? WTF kind of logic is that?!? the way your brain works is confusing.

Read what I said again, break it down carefully and slowly.

It's a card that only looks decent if you're going up against a bad player

It's a card that only looks decent if you're going up a bad deck

It's a card that only looks decent if you're going up against a player who's choosing not to beat it

Having to teach our resident lawyer 3rd grade reading comprehension.

Christen57

Post #703 by Christen57 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you're a racist for supporting segregation, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU TOLD HIM TO DO. WHICH IS SOMETHING RACISTS CALL FOR. You're essentially telling him that you won't play against a turkish player by telling him to only play against turkish players. You're a fucking racist, you lie about being a fucking lawyer, and you lie about your autism. AND that isn't even going into the fact you support pedophilia. You're literally the scummiest person on earth.

do u even think before you type? do u not read the shit ur saying? u need serious help!

THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE FUCKING SCREENSHOT YOU RACIST.

If you're referring to this screenshot specifically

then no, there's no evidence of any racism here. Telling someone they probably shouldn't join players who clearly don't speak their language isn't racist. It's common sense. I wouldn't want any players who don't know my language joining my games on duelingbook as anything other than a spectator either because then we can't communicate with each other when we need to, and duelingbook is a platform where players need to be able to communicate with each other properly to have a decent experience.

In automatic simulators like Ygopro and Edopro, players who speak different languages can play together just fine because the game automatically translates everything for everyone, so no talking is required on those automatic simulators, but duelingbook currently doesn't do anything like that, and players need to be able to talk to each other there.

Don't try and compare this to "racist segregation" either. Separating people based on the language they speak is different from separating people based on the color of their skin.

Also, don't lie about him saying he doesn't want to play against turkish people either. He wants to play people who speak his language, not to play people of a specific race or skin color.

Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, I wholeheartedly believe that CrystalMusic should just be banned off the forums and this site as a whole, he is clearly not contributing anything aside from being an overall nuisance to the users of the site, both in the forums and in the dueling area.

Darkraiclone wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:That is true, and it's clear that this behavior of his cannot continue like this, nor should he continue to be allowed to do this, and it has gone on for far too long. There is no excuse that can cover up or disregard everything he has done, and he should rightfully be punished like anyone else should who acts and behaves this way.

They won't ban him because he needs to act up in a rated game.

And that right there is the problem. The fact that he hasn't done anything in a rated game practically means he's untouchable, which should not be so, and it's this reason that the community is forced to take matters into their own hands.

This sounds like a good idea on paper until you realize that doing this sets a dangerous precedent. If the admins go ahead and ban him simply because an angry mob of people dislike him and feel he's "not contributing" to their pleasure, then what happens when that mob starts to dislike someone else, like maybe you for example, and they decide that you aren't really "contributing" either? Should you then be automatically banned too because of that?

While we're at it, how about we all come to together and form one big angry mob to go out and cancel the rest of the users we don't like and get them all banned, regardless if they broke any rules or not?

If you really to see him removed from the site properly, do so by demonstrating to the admins that he's breaking the site's rules, not by trying to take it all into your "own hands" and lynching and promoting this mob mentality.

One of the reasons dueling network was so bad was because of exactly what you're suggesting right now. People would literally form mobs and go out to pressure the admins to ban whoever they didn't like, penalize whoever they didn't feel "contributed," or lock any thread they felt should be locked, regardless if any actual rule-breaking occurred, and those admins would often give in to that pressure and go along with it. We don't need anything like that happening again.

Christen57

Post #704 by Christen57 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you're a racist for supporting segregation, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU TOLD HIM TO DO. WHICH IS SOMETHING RACISTS CALL FOR. You're essentially telling him that you won't play against a turkish player by telling him to only play against turkish players. You're a fucking racist, you lie about being a fucking lawyer, and you lie about your autism. AND that isn't even going into the fact you support pedophilia. You're literally the scummiest person on earth.

do u even think before you type? do u not read the shit ur saying? u need serious help!

then no, there's no evidence of any racism here. Telling someone they probably shouldn't join players who clearly don't speak their language isn't racist. It's common sense. I wouldn't want any players who don't know my language joining my games on duelingbook as anything other than a spectator either because then we can't communicate with each other when we need to, and duelingbook is a platform where players need to be able to communicate with each other properly to have a decent experience.

In automatic simulators like Ygopro and Edopro, players who speak different languages can play together just fine because the game automatically translates everything for everyone, so no talking is required on those automatic simulators, but duelingbook currently doesn't do anything like that, and players need to be able to talk to each other there.

Don't try and compare this to "racist segregation" either. Separating people based on the language they speak is different from separating people based on the color of their skin.

Also, don't lie about him saying he doesn't want to play against turkish people either. He wants to play people who speak his language, not to play people of a specific race or skin color.

Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, I wholeheartedly believe that CrystalMusic should just be banned off the forums and this site as a whole, he is clearly not contributing anything aside from being an overall nuisance to the users of the site, both in the forums and in the dueling area.

Darkraiclone wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:That is true, and it's clear that this behavior of his cannot continue like this, nor should he continue to be allowed to do this, and it has gone on for far too long. There is no excuse that can cover up or disregard everything he has done, and he should rightfully be punished like anyone else should who acts and behaves this way.

And that right there is the problem. The fact that he hasn't done anything in a rated game practically means he's untouchable, which should not be so, and it's this reason that the community is forced to take matters into their own hands.

This sounds like a good idea on paper until you realize that doing this sets a dangerous precedent. If the admins go ahead and ban him simply because an angry mob of people dislike him and feel he's "not contributing" to their pleasure, then what happens when that mob starts to dislike someone else, like maybe you for example, and they decide that you aren't really "contributing" either? Should you then be automatically banned too because of that?

While we're at it, how about we all come to together and form one big angry mob to go out and cancel the rest of the users we don't like and get them all banned, regardless if they broke any rules or not?

If you really to see him removed from the site properly, do so by demonstrating to the admins that he's breaking the site's rules, not by trying to take it all into your "own hands" and lynching and promoting this mob mentality.

One of the reasons dueling network was so bad was because of exactly what you're suggesting right now. People would literally form mobs and go out to pressure the admins to ban whoever they didn't like, penalize whoever they didn't feel "contributed," or lock any thread they felt should be locked, regardless if any actual rule-breaking occurred, and those admins would often give in to that pressure and go along with it. We don't need anything like that happening again.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #705 by Lil Oldman » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Mr. Christen, I think you posted twice the same
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #706 by Lil Oldman » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:06 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Darkraiclone wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

And this is why they teach us history at school, to not commit the same errors of the past
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #707 by Renji Asuka » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Darkraiclone wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

You do realize that different races speak different languages right? At least in their country of origin. (Yes I know some countries do have multiple languages) And telling someone to only play against people who speak their language IS segregation and is literally part of racism.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #708 by Christen57 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:40 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Mr. Christen, I think you posted twice the same

I don't get why that happened. It must be a glitch... or maybe I doubled clicked the Submit button and that caused it to get posted twice.

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE FUCKING SCREENSHOT YOU RACIST.

Darkraiclone wrote:And that right there is the problem. The fact that he hasn't done anything in a rated game practically means he's untouchable, which should not be so, and it's this reason that the community is forced to take matters into their own hands.

You do realize that different races speak different languages right? At least in their country of origin. (Yes I know some countries do have multiple languages) And telling someone to only play against people who speak their language IS segregation and is literally part of racism.

If it's segregation based on race specifically, then yes it's racist, but since it's segregation based on language, it makes sense. Nobody wants to have to play with people who they can't communicate with, on a platform where proper communication is almost always necessary. Languages are not tied to races.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #709 by Lil Oldman » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:48 pm

If I started to talk in chinese and I expected any of you to respond me and someone said to me to shut up and talk english, is it racist?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #710 by Darkraiclone » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24087108
Yugi (opponent) vs Jayden (me)
look at the combo i created using Tempest and woodman! and yall say tempest is a bad HERO to run! HA!!!

Yeah, Tempest is good when you play it against players that either doesn't know what to do against him or players who are letting you win, though given how he was playing, it's clear that he was either a scrub, or he was letting you win.

its clear you dont realize the deck he was using: Yugi's Duelist Kingdom Deck. why dont you use that tool between your ears we like to call a brain and pull ur head out of ur ass for once and see things differently for once instead of constantly seeing negativity and spitting shit on a replay of a duel that had none to begin.

The guy had plenty of ways to disrupt your "combo" but chooses not to use any of them the whole duel, Ritual Summons a 3000 ATK monster but attacks a monster that can't be destroyed by battle instead of attacking Tempest who was exposed thus giving you the chance to make Tempest unkillable by battle, holds Mirror Force in his hand and never sets it. I don't know, but none of that sounds right in the slightest, it's almost as if the player had no idea what they were doing, or they were making bad moves on purpose, what do you think?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

DuskWill

Post #711 by DuskWill » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:00 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:If I started to talk in chinese and I expected any of you to respond me and someone said to me to shut up and talk english, is it racist?

When you think about it, that could have happened here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12936

But we took a more polite and civilized approach instead.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #712 by Darkraiclone » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Darkraiclone wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

I understand your point, but I'm afraid you misunderstood mine. I'm not asking to have the judgment of the admins be swayed and controlled by mob mentality, I'm simply saying that the fact that CrystalMusic believes himself to be 100% untouchable due to the fact that he doesn't play rated means that he can get away with anything he wants, and to hell with anyone that has a problem with it, and the reason that the community feels forced to take action against him into their own hands is that they know this. Nobody is asking to take Dueling Book into those dark times as you as implying, we're simply wanting something to be done about a highly toxic individual who is doing nothing but causing trouble and unrest to others on the site and will continue to do so regardless of what anyone says or does to them, and he has done plenty to have him labeled as a Toxic individual.

Christen57

Post #713 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:22 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE FUCKING SCREENSHOT YOU RACIST.

Darkraiclone wrote:And that right there is the problem. The fact that he hasn't done anything in a rated game practically means he's untouchable, which should not be so, and it's this reason that the community is forced to take matters into their own hands.

I understand your point, but I'm afraid you misunderstood mine. I'm not asking to have the judgment of the admins be swayed and controlled by mob mentality, I'm simply saying that the fact that CrystalMusic believes himself to be 100% untouchable due to the fact that he doesn't play rated means that he can get away with anything he wants, and to hell with anyone that has a problem with it, and the reason that the community feels forced to take action against him into their own hands is that they know this.

Except he doesn't "get away with anything he wants". The admins check to see if he is breaking their rules, and, if they determine he is, will either warn him or give him some other kind of penalty, regardless if he plays in rated or not.

Also, what do you mean when you say the community needs to "take action against him into their own hands"? What action against him specifically are you suggesting?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #714 by Darkraiclone » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:17 am

Christen57 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

I understand your point, but I'm afraid you misunderstood mine. I'm not asking to have the judgment of the admins be swayed and controlled by mob mentality, I'm simply saying that the fact that CrystalMusic believes himself to be 100% untouchable due to the fact that he doesn't play rated means that he can get away with anything he wants, and to hell with anyone that has a problem with it, and the reason that the community feels forced to take action against him into their own hands is that they know this.

Except he doesn't "get away with anything he wants". The admins check to see if he is breaking their rules, and, if they determine he is, will either warn him or give him some other kind of penalty, regardless if he plays in rated or not.

Also, what do you mean when you say the community needs to "take action against him into their own hands"? What action against him specifically are you suggesting?

I didn't say they needed to take action into their own hands, I said they feel forced to, and the reason they feel forced to do this is that it feels as if nothing is being done about him in the slightest and he is just doing whatever he wants with nothing to keep him from doing so aside from that one point of playing rated.

Christen57

Post #715 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:33 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:I understand your point, but I'm afraid you misunderstood mine. I'm not asking to have the judgment of the admins be swayed and controlled by mob mentality, I'm simply saying that the fact that CrystalMusic believes himself to be 100% untouchable due to the fact that he doesn't play rated means that he can get away with anything he wants, and to hell with anyone that has a problem with it, and the reason that the community feels forced to take action against him into their own hands is that they know this.

I didn't say they needed to take action into their own hands, I said they feel forced to, and the reason they feel forced to do this is that it feels as if nothing is being done about him in the slightest and he is just doing whatever he wants with nothing to keep him from doing so aside from that one point of playing rated.

But what "action into their own hands" specifically are you referring to?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #716 by Lil Oldman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:42 am

DuskWill wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:If I started to talk in chinese and I expected any of you to respond me and someone said to me to shut up and talk english, is it racist?

When you think about it, that could have happened here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12936

But we took a more polite and civilized approach instead.

It maybe was because we both found the post before an idot came up and did exactly what I mentioned, but I honestly think that that kind of situation couldn't be considered racist, it is just incovenient for them.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #717 by Darkraiclone » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:12 am

Christen57 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

But what "action into their own hands" specifically are you referring to?

Mainly doing what they have been doing against him, attacking his posts, fighting against him in forums that don't concern him whenever he shows up practically derailing them for a time until the fire dies down, and so on. And yes, I was a part of those fights, but the truth of the matter is that you get tired of the fighting, but the fighting isn't going to stop while he continues to do what he does, whether it be against those who are still fighting against him to this day, or against those who he has freshly roped into it, sure we can ignore it, but as others will tell you, not even that will work.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #718 by CrystalMusic » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:37 pm

heres how ill prevent this in the future: make sure my duel note says: English only. boom, problem solved.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #719 by Lil Oldman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:41 pm

yea, that's a solution

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #720 by CrystalMusic » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:20 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24131615
this guy quit cas he had to move his mouse over to the left box to read my cards full effect. yet 3 of his cards have a long enough text that requires it to be read in the box as well.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Spam Paradise”