I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #721 by Lil Oldman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:25 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24131615
this guy quit cas he had to move his mouse over to the left box to read my cards full effect. yet 3 of his cards have a long enough text that requires it to be read in the box as well.

Just read denied and aren't piercing damage and direct attacks that jump over monsters still treated as battle damage?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #722 by Darkraiclone » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 pm

this guy quit cas he had to move his mouse over to the left box to read my cards full effect. yet 3 of his cards have a long enough text that requires it to be read in the box as well.

And yet again, you just can't give up forcing your opponent to play Caveman Yugioh. Different playstyles and strategies, what's that?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #723 by CrystalMusic » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:

Just read denied and aren't piercing damage and direct attacks that jump over monsters still treated as battle damage?
they are but denied makes it where you cant use those to make ones LP meter hit 0.
Scenario 1: lets say i have 1000 LP left, and you have toon blue-eyes. you use toon blue-eyes effec to attack me directly while i still control a monster/s: yeah it'll reduce my lp to 0 but you dont win, and i dont lose as the damage was not from battling monster to monster or directly attacking while i control no monsters
Scenario 2: lets say i have 2000 LP left and you have bad reaction (or nurse - whichever you preffer) and you activate gift card: yeah it'll reduce my lp to 0 but you dont win, and i dont lose as the damage was not from battling monster to monster or directly attacking while i control no monsters.

hope this clears up how my denied card works.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #724 by greg503 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

they are but denied makes it where you cant use those to make ones LP meter hit 0.
Scenario 1: lets say i have 1000 LP left, and you have toon blue-eyes. you use toon blue-eyes effec to attack me directly while i still control a monster/s: yeah it'll reduce my lp to 0 but you dont win, and i dont lose as the damage was not from battling monster to monster or directly attacking while i control no monsters
Scenario 2: lets say i have 2000 LP left and you have bad reaction (or nurse - whichever you preffer) and you activate gift card: yeah it'll reduce my lp to 0 but you dont win, and i dont lose as the damage was not from battling monster to monster or directly attacking while i control no monsters.

Thanks for explaining how your universally hated card became universally hated
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #725 by Darkraiclone » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:38 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

Translation: "Me no lose to direct attack, you play Caveman!"

greg503

Post #726 by greg503 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:47 pm

There will never be a card in Yu-Gi-Oh like Laboratory Maniac or Platinum Angel, or anime Relay Soul. The win conditions of not drawing, or having 0 LP will NEVER be modified by any effect, there can be cards that prevent or reduce damage, but never a card that allows you to play with no LP.
Buy Floowandereeze

NiwatoriFTW

Post #727 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:20 pm

Worth to mention that he tried to stretch the truth a bit when exposing this player:
I mean, the hypocrisy is there (despite his cards containing ruling tips, not just effects), but saying that he "hates effects that are long" sounds a bit far fetched.

greg503

Post #728 by greg503 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:25 pm

Threads with CM have 5 times he posts as threads without CM, as well as having a huge response rate.
Is he secretly the very lifeblood of the forum?????
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #729 by LightCaster » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:39 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:heres how ill prevent this in the future: make sure my duel note says: English only. boom, problem solved.

Great. We still have a list of other issues to go over.

DuskWill

Post #730 by DuskWill » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:45 pm

greg503 wrote:Threads with CM have 5 times he posts as threads without CM, as well as having a huge response rate.
Is he secretly the very lifeblood of the forum?????

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I suppose calls for conflict entices conflict. I have seen many threads of his falling into oblivion without any reply, but he kept going anyway. But perhaps it's also a mixture of a sense of justice for beginners that have been his opponents and an aversion to false entitlement.

I did try to make some discussions, but they didn't last long. I helped some users every now and then here and even participated in one recent of CM topic that was quite neutral until some pride over a dubious song became the topic of discussion.

Perhaps people here are just now developing some sense of community, even though the reasons for such aren't the best.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Christen57

Post #731 by Christen57 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:heres how ill prevent this in the future: make sure my duel note says: English only. boom, problem solved.

People who don't understand english aren't going to be able to understand a duel note saying "english only" though, so no, the problem isn't solved.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #732 by CrystalMusic » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:14 am

Christen57 wrote:

People who don't understand english aren't going to be able to understand a duel note saying "english only" though, so no, the problem isn't solved.

then common sense would tell you: if you cant understand the language in ones duel note, maybe dont join them?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Christen57

Post #733 by Christen57 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

then common sense would tell you: if you cant understand the language in ones duel note, maybe dont join them?

Touché.

Renji Asuka

Post #734 by Renji Asuka » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Or you know, use google translate to get the idea out there?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #735 by Darkraiclone » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:02 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:Worth to mention that he tried to stretch the truth a bit when exposing this player:
I mean, the hypocrisy is there (despite his cards containing ruling tips, not just effects), but saying that he "hates effects that are long" sounds a bit far fetched.

That's just sad.

Debt

Post #736 by Debt » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:06 am

greg503 wrote:There will never be a card in Yu-Gi-Oh like Laboratory Maniac or Platinum Angel, or anime Relay Soul. The win conditions of not drawing, or having 0 LP will NEVER be modified by any effect, there can be cards that prevent or reduce damage, but never a card that allows you to play with no LP.

Crystal doesn't even understand that no game can have a platinum angel that can't be interacted with.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #737 by LightCaster » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:10 am

Debt wrote:
greg503 wrote:There will never be a card in Yu-Gi-Oh like Laboratory Maniac or Platinum Angel, or anime Relay Soul. The win conditions of not drawing, or having 0 LP will NEVER be modified by any effect, there can be cards that prevent or reduce damage, but never a card that allows you to play with no LP.

Crystal doesn't even understand that no game can have a platinum angel that can't be interacted with.

As someone who plays Pokemon TCG, Hearthstone, MTG and Cardfight Vanguard as well as Yugioh. I can confirm to not seeing any forn of a platinum angel.

Christen57

Post #738 by Christen57 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:36 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You would have to then translate for all the common different languages people are speaking on duelingbook though.

Renji Asuka

Post #739 by Renji Asuka » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:50 am

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You would have to then translate for all the common different languages people are speaking on duelingbook though.

No I mean he duels them anyways and translates his plays.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #740 by troglyte » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:37 am

well, this thread has gone down the tubes
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Return to “Spam Paradise”