CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
I watched you duel with your indian deck and broke these three rules:

No auto wins
No alternate wins
No TCG remakes

In the duel with your transformers you broke these rules:

No contact fusions.
No summoning more than twice without a cost.

These are rules YOU created and YOU broke them.

1: contact fusion RETURNS the cards to the deck. mine send to the GY so im not contact fusion summoining as my cards always send from the hand or field to the GY.

2: my NATIVE AMERICAN (NOT INDIAN!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!) only use eatos because shes my soul card as shes a native american warrior (im native american) and an angel (i beleive in angels) combined

3: its no INSTA wins. (aka cards tha make you win without any prerequisites)

4: the only deck i have that spam summons without a cost is my paladins (i made this to give spam summoners a taste of their own medicine)

Your INDIAN deck has an auto win. Your rules say no auto wins.

Your transformers deck, pony deck, pedo deck also spam summon with no cost.

You have a rule on no broken cards. All of them are broken.

Your transformers fusion is a remake of ABC-Dragon Buster, no TCG remakes

Your transformer fusion has the same contact fuse effect of ABC-Dragon Buster. No contact fusion.

1: Transformers was out long before ABC Buster Dragon was. so its not a remake
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #182 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
1: contact fusion RETURNS the cards to the deck. mine send to the GY so im not contact fusion summoining as my cards always send from the hand or field to the GY.

2: my NATIVE AMERICAN (NOT INDIAN!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!) only use eatos because shes my soul card as shes a native american warrior (im native american) and an angel (i beleive in angels) combined

3: its no INSTA wins. (aka cards tha make you win without any prerequisites)

4: the only deck i have that spam summons without a cost is my paladins (i made this to give spam summoners a taste of their own medicine)

Your INDIAN deck has an auto win. Your rules say no auto wins.

Your transformers deck, pony deck, pedo deck also spam summon with no cost.

You have a rule on no broken cards. All of them are broken.

Your transformers fusion is a remake of ABC-Dragon Buster, no TCG remakes

Your transformer fusion has the same contact fuse effect of ABC-Dragon Buster. No contact fusion.

1: Transformers was out long before ABC Buster Dragon was. so its not a remake

Still shares the effect. Breaking that rule.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #183 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:10 am

and if ur reffering to "Chief Joseph" its an ALTERNATE victory. not an inta win. he requires 3 other specifically named monsters on the field in order for me to claim victory. if it was an insta win, he would make me win the moment he hits the field, but he doesnt, he has a 3 monster pre-requisite + himself inorder to claim victory
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #184 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and if ur reffering to "Chief Joseph" its an ALTERNATE victory. not an inta win. he requires 3 other specifically named monsters on the field in order for me to claim victory. if it was an insta win, he would make me win the moment he hits the field, but he doesnt, he has a 3 monster pre-requisite + himself inorder to claim victory

Your rules also say no alt victories.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #185 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:16 am

and all my customs are broken? u must have never dueled my Darksworns, they are litterally the same atk, def as the lightsworns, but instead of sending cards from my deck to my gy, they return cards from my gy to my deck. and retribution dragon is much harder to summon than judgement dragon, he requires 4 "darksworns" with differnet names in my GY to be summoned. and considering my "Darksworns" return cards from my GY to my deck, that is quite hard to pull off!!! so think how hard it would be to keep 4 or more "Darksworns" with different names in my GY when my darksworns are based on returning cards from my GY to my deck.

so "ALL" of my custom cards are broken?? yeah. no. dont think so. so TRY AGAIN!!!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #186 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:18 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and if ur reffering to "Chief Joseph" its an ALTERNATE victory. not an inta win. he requires 3 other specifically named monsters on the field in order for me to claim victory. if it was an insta win, he would make me win the moment he hits the field, but he doesnt, he has a 3 monster pre-requisite + himself inorder to claim victory

again NO INSTA WIN, what part of that dont u get thru that thickheaded skull of yours????

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #187 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

again NO INSTA WIN, what part of that dont u get thru that thickheaded skull of yours????

Dunno. What part of "Your rules are one-sided" did you not get? Keep making these strawmen. I can keep taking them down.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #188 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:25 am

At least you get strawmen, the issues I point get completely avoided.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #189 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:28 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Dunno. What part of "Your rules are one-sided" did you not get? Keep making these strawmen. I can keep taking them down.

when i make custom ALTERNATE Victory cards, i tend to make them work in a similar fashion to ones we already have in the game, to keep it fair. However i do add in a twist with some of them. Like my Age of Empires Wonder. I tend to keep cards based on certain things lore friendly.

In age of empires the Wonder is a building that makes you win so long as it stays standing for a set amount of time or in this case: a set amount of turns - 30 to be exact (this is similar to final countdown, except my card is a continuous trap and is able to be destroyed thus preventing its alternate victory and takes an extra +10 turns to claim victory with) However, in age of empires, the game where the wonder is based off of... villagers can repair damaged buildings and military units can defend key buildings and villagers, so keeping it lore friendly to the game, i added in some protection to my Wonder trap card so it cannot be targeted or destroyed whilst i have a villager. and villagers are usually protected by military units in the game so the villager cannot be attacked while i control a monster other than vilager. Im keeping the cards lore friendly to the game while putting it into a yugioh point of view!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #190 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:again NO INSTA WIN, what part of that dont u get thru that thickheaded skull of yours????

when i make custom ALTERNATE Victory cards, i tend to make them work in a similar fashion to ones we already have in the game, to keep it fair. However i do add in a twist with some of them. Like my Age of Empires Wonder. I tend to keep cards based on certain things lore friendly.

In age of empires the Wonder is a building that makes you win so long as it stays standing for a set amount of time or in this case: a set amount of turns - 30 to be exact (this is similar to final countdown, except my card is a continuous trap and is able to be destroyed thus preventing its alternate victory and takes an extra +10 turns to claim victory with) However, in age of empires, the game where the wonder is based off of... villagers can repair damaged buildings and military units can defend key buildings and villagers, so keeping it lore friendly to the game, i added in some protection to my Wonder trap card so it cannot be targeted or destroyed whilst i have a villager. and villagers are usually protected by military units in the game so the villager cannot be attacked while i control a monster other than vilager. Im keeping the cards lore friendly to the game while putting it into a yugioh point of view!

Your rules say no alternate victories. Only reducing your opponent's LP to 0. Also "lore reasons" isn't always a good reason to design a card. Flamvell Magician tried that and now look at it.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #191 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:39 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Your rules say no alternate victories. Only reducing your opponent's LP to 0. Also "lore reasons" isn't always a good reason to design a card. Flamvell Magician tried that and now look at it.

1: youre trying to compare a TCG card to a Custom Card. your argument is invalid!
2: I dont see how Flamvell Magician has any "LORE" about it. i dont see how it relates to anything outside of yugioh, so more points to make your argument invalid!
3: again i have never said no alt victories! in previous posts i said i dont mind alt victories so long as you are not using new support with it. For example: "Obliderate" with exodia. that trap was not around during the inital release of exodia.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #192 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: youre trying to compare a TCG card to a Custom Card. your argument is invalid!
2: I dont see how Flamvell Magician has any "LORE" about it. i dont see how it relates to anything outside of yugioh, so more points to make your argument invalid!
3: again i have never said no alt victories! in previous posts i said i dont mind alt victories so long as you are not using new support with it. For example: "Obliderate" with exodia. that trap was not around during the inital release of exodia.

I'm using your logic because Flamvell Magician for some reason benefits Ally of Justice which is a thing in Duel Terminal lore that Flamvell was one of the groups that assisted Ally of Justice against the Worms. So Flamvell Magician gives Ally of Justice monsters 500 more atk despite being a Flamvell card.

Also you did say no alt victories so stop saying you didn't.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #193 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:47 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

I'm using your logic because Flamvell Magician for some reason benefits Ally of Justice which is a thing in Duel Terminal lore that Flamvell was one of the groups that assisted Ally of Justice against the Worms. So Flamvell Magician gives Ally of Justice monsters 500 more atk despite being a Flamvell card.

oh FFS! Im done arguing with you. its clear that you just want to start sh!t because you clearly cant read! go start something with someone else im done.

Renji Asuka

Post #194 by Renji Asuka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:31 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

oh FFS! Im done arguing with you. its clear that you just want to start sh!t because you clearly cant read! go start something with someone else im done.

He's literally just pointing out your hypocritical bullshit. It seems you can't handle that.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #195 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Heck, he completely ignored the evidences of his hypocrisy I've pointed out. All it matters to him is to leave discussion on a moral high ground, even if just in his perception.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #196 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:Heck, he completely ignored the evidences of his hypocrisy I've pointed out. All it matters to him is to leave discussion on a moral high ground, even if just in his perception.

at least i have morals! even if they are, to you guys, a bit "questionable"

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #197 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:08 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21806087

the duel log can be so useful
and if u try to say: i said no Alt Victories. id like you to prove where in my duel note it said that! It said no insta wins. not no alt victories!

the duel log doesnt lie: [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "Custom Cards Only. No Pends or Insta Wins"

so try as you might, you cannot refute this evidence for this duels particular rules i set for it!

and not only that, i was fairly polite when reminding my opponent of the rules of my duel.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #198 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:12 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Heck, he completely ignored the evidences of his hypocrisy I've pointed out. All it matters to him is to leave discussion on a moral high ground, even if just in his perception.

at least i have morals! even if they are, to you guys, a bit "questionable"

Talk about abusing the strawman fallacy. Also, they're not "a bit [quote]questionable[unquote]" when you abuse opportunities to not abide them, as seen from the replays I've shared, they're downright false.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #199 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:27 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

So I won this discussion like I won that rap battle with you? Is nice. :)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #200 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:38 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

So I won this discussion like I won that rap battle with you? Is nice. :)

oh so u self-proclaimed yourself the winner of my rap battle? no one else said u won, and if they did they only did that because they hate me so that wouldnt count as its a biased vote!

Return to “Spam Paradise”