I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1341 by Debt » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:35 am

LightCaster wrote:Oh so it's okay for you to act like a dick and make broken cards and you claim that people like that are ruining customs, but it's not okay for anyone to say you're doing the same? How does that work?

This is the man who says it's okay for him to use feather duster but not for anyone else.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1342 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:40 pm

my cards dont lock the opponent from EVERYTHING. my safeguards are there to forbid the most broken stuff like:
insta wins (alt victories that have no pre-requisites)
otks/ftks (need i explain this one to you?)
free spam summoning (summoning multiple times in one turn with No LP cost, restrictions on what it can summon, where the summon can happen from, and what ur allowed to summon after the fact) my cards that SS upon NS at least have a LP cost, restrictions on what it can summon, restrictions where it can be summoned from, and what im allowed to summon afterwards.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1343 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:my cards dont lock the opponent from EVERYTHING. my safeguards are there to forbid the most broken stuff like:
free spam summoning (summoning multiple times in one turn with No LP cost, restrictions on what it can summon, where the summon can happen from, and what ur allowed to summon after the fact) my cards that SS upon NS at least have a LP cost, restrictions on what it can summon, restrictions where it can be summoned from, and what im allowed to summon afterwards.

The LP costs are literally random numbers slapped on your with no sense of wherewithal. You summon four or more times a turn including summons from the extra deck but quit if your opponent does it. You also force your opponent to let you go first even when you lose the rock paper scissors. All of your cards have immunities and your rules literally prevent the opponent from playing the game.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1344 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 pm

>says his cards don't lock the opponent
>Says to not use effects on marshmallon
yeah! OK!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #1345 by greg503 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:09 pm

If Crys was a good player, he wouldn't need safeguards because he would have found a good opponent. But he isn't, and that's why nobody plays with him.
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1346 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:17 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:my cards dont lock the opponent from EVERYTHING. my safeguards are there to forbid the most broken stuff like:

The LP costs are literally random numbers slapped on your with no sense of wherewithal. You summon four or more times a turn including summons from the extra deck but quit if your opponent does it. You also force your opponent to let you go first even when you lose the rock paper scissors. All of your cards have immunities and your rules literally prevent the opponent from playing the game.

apparently we have a difference of opinion on what "ALL" means.
if "All" my cards had immunities then id have 3052 of my custom cards would have immunities, which not even close. i do add slight protection to some of my key cards like my one turn stuns, and a few have a OPT immunity to target and destroy effects. but thats it. the ONLY ones that i always put immunties on are my "GOD" cards. you cant claim "ALL" my cards have immunities when u havnt even seen me play all 3052 of my custom cards.
i said FREE spam summon. this shows u cant read. i never FREE spam summon (except with my paladin deck which i rarely use) if my cards SS upon NS they always have a LP cost, a restriction as to what type is allowed to be summoned and limit of what level is able to be summoned and more.
and my rules never prevent you or anyone else from playing the game, if i "prevented" someone from playing the game then i would have a ruleset that would say; no cards what so ever.
in customs i only ever have 1 or 2 rulesets:
1: All cards must be custom & selfmade. no pends. (there is no way this is one sided or able to make the game unplayable)
2: (only when im using TCG/OCG with customs: TCG/OCG + Custom Support. OR 1st gen & GX characters + Support. (again this does not make it unplayable and its not one sided)
youre just so full of yourself you cant see it any other way than "your rules are one sided" even when they arent!

so get back to me when ur head isnt up your arse!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1347 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:19 pm

greg503 wrote:If Crys was a good player, he wouldn't need safeguards because he would have found a good opponent. But he isn't, and that's why nobody plays with him.

if i was a good player? dude, if ppl didnt use Insta wins then i wouldnt have made the safeguard called "Denied" which forbids all forms of alt victories and alt losses like deck out.

also if ppl would learn the following i wouldnt need some of my other safeguards like my anti pendulum card: if you dont like the duel note ruleset: do not join!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1348 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:19 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:>says his cards don't lock the opponent
yeah! OK!

> forgets pierce damage is a thing

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1349 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:If Crys was a good player, he wouldn't need safeguards because he would have found a good opponent. But he isn't, and that's why nobody plays with him.

if i was a good player? dude, if ppl didnt use Insta wins then i wouldnt have made the safeguard called "Denied" which forbids all forms of alt victories and alt losses like deck out.

also if ppl would learn the following i wouldnt need some of my other safeguards like my anti pendulum card: if you dont like the duel note ruleset: do not join!

And what has that mindset lead you? To only getting trash players like yourself, because you have blocked every single person with more the 14 brain cells, and the people who you haven't blocked just either troll you or evade you.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1350 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And what has that mindset lead you? To only getting trash players like yourself, because you have blocked every single person with more the 14 brain cells, and the people who you haven't blocked just either troll you or evade you.

no i block ppl who have an iq lower than my own which is quite alot seeing as over 1000 ppl have been blocked by me. not my fault ppl are to stupid to know how to read, maybe if ppl payed attention in school they would know how to read!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greg503

Post #1351 by greg503 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
yeah! OK!

> Forgets that you run Spirit Barrier because you can't let your opponent play how they want to, idiot
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #1352 by greg503 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:24 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

no i block ppl who have an iq lower than my own which is quite alot seeing as over 1000 ppl have been blocked by me

And how do you have "such a high IQ"?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1353 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:24 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
yeah! OK!

> Forgets that you run Spirit Barrier because you can't let your opponent play how they want to, idiot

i only run that in my 9/1/07 format combo deck

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1354 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:25 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:And what has that mindset lead you? To only getting trash players like yourself, because you have blocked every single person with more the 14 brain cells, and the people who you haven't blocked just either troll you or evade you.

no i block ppl who have an iq lower than my own which is quite alot seeing as over 1000 ppl have been blocked by me

gee, idk, maybe by STUDING and paying attention in school?!? two things you know nothing about!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1355 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:26 pm

and just recently i have cleaned up some of my block list it went from 1000 or so, down to 450

greg503

Post #1356 by greg503 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:29 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

gee, idk, maybe by STUDING and paying attention in school?!? two things you know nothing about!

Oh really, I'm on my college's Dean's list, I'm a pretty good student, which is why I learned how to play Yu-gi-oh at multiple levels.
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1357 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

no i block ppl who have an iq lower than my own which is quite alot seeing as over 1000 ppl have been blocked by me. not my fault ppl are to stupid to know how to read, maybe if ppl payed attention in school they would know how to read!

Bold of you to say that Mr. Cherry Picker, I sense that you failed Reading Comprehension.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1358 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:47 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
yeah! OK!

Right, because that's why you create cards like this: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24264931
Denied
Level 1 Fiend-type DARK Synchro Monster ATK 0 / DEF 0
You can Banish this card from your extradeck at the start of the duel or at any time in the duel to activate it. Other cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this cards activation. This cards activation and effects cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by all other cards and effects. This card cannot be moved to another place. Your opponent cannot play/activate or resolve any card/effects or claim any victory conditions until after this card resolves its effects.

While this card is banished resolve the following effects: Neither player can claim any alternate victory of any kind. Neither player can lose the duel unless their LP meter hits 0 by battle damage. (The LP Meter cannot be reduced to 0 by effect damage, piercing battle damage or direct attack effects)

Seeing how you consider nullifying piercing damage, you can't blame the opponent for trying everything to overcome the situation. And don't even say that "you only use it in certain decks", just like you say you never "FREE spam summon, except with your paladin deck", but it's OK because you don't use it often. A rare exception is not a valid excuse for hypocritically trying to impose people some rule.

Also, while I'm at it, you say people need to think of other ways to deal with your cards. Well, there was this duel where you give a hint to your opponent: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20251394
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "no meta, pend, staple, equips, extradeck, alt victory, burn."
[2:33] AndrewJackson23: Attacked "Reptilianne Scylla" in M-3 with "Vorse Raider" in M-3
[2:37] CrystalMusic: "Astral Barrier"
[2:42] AndrewJackson23: Entered Main Phase 2
[5:33] AndrewJackson23: "so question since no mst or dust how is one to get rid of ur trap combo?"
[5:42] AndrewJackson23: Set "Scapegoat" from hand (5/7) to S-5
[5:44] AndrewJackson23: Ended turn
[5:45] CrystalMusic: "jinzo"
[12:50] AndrewJackson23: Activated Set "Royal Decree" in S-1
[13:12] CrystalMusic: "-_-"
[13:14] CrystalMusic: Left duel

Because, for some reason, Jinzo was OK but Royal Decree isn't.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1359 by Darkraiclone » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:54 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
yeah! OK!

Right, because that's why you create cards like this: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24264931
Denied
Level 1 Fiend-type DARK Synchro Monster ATK 0 / DEF 0
You can Banish this card from your extradeck at the start of the duel or at any time in the duel to activate it. Other cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this cards activation. This cards activation and effects cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by all other cards and effects. This card cannot be moved to another place. Your opponent cannot play/activate or resolve any card/effects or claim any victory conditions until after this card resolves its effects.

While this card is banished resolve the following effects: Neither player can claim any alternate victory of any kind. Neither player can lose the duel unless their LP meter hits 0 by battle damage. (The LP Meter cannot be reduced to 0 by effect damage, piercing battle damage or direct attack effects)

Seeing how you consider nullifying piercing damage, you can't blame the opponent for trying everything to overcome the situation. And don't even say that "you only use it in certain decks", just like you say you never "FREE spam summon, except with your paladin deck", but it's OK because you don't use it often. A rare exception is not a valid excuse for hypocritically trying to impose people some rule.

Also, while I'm at it, you say people need to think of other ways to deal with your cards. Well, there was this duel where you give a hint to your opponent: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20251394
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "no meta, pend, staple, equips, extradeck, alt victory, burn."
[2:33] AndrewJackson23: Attacked "Reptilianne Scylla" in M-3 with "Vorse Raider" in M-3
[2:37] CrystalMusic: "Astral Barrier"
[2:42] AndrewJackson23: Entered Main Phase 2
[5:33] AndrewJackson23: "so question since no mst or dust how is one to get rid of ur trap combo?"
[5:42] AndrewJackson23: Set "Scapegoat" from hand (5/7) to S-5
[5:44] AndrewJackson23: Ended turn
[5:45] CrystalMusic: "jinzo"
[12:50] AndrewJackson23: Activated Set "Royal Decree" in S-1
[13:12] CrystalMusic: "-_-"
[13:14] CrystalMusic: Left duel

Because, for some reason, Jinzo was OK but Royal Decree isn't.

That's because his opponent is using it, hell, if his opponent did use Jinzo, he would quit out of there anyway.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1360 by Darkraiclone » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Seeing that you don't know how to spell or use proper grammar, my guess is that you're either a failure or a dropout.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Spam Paradise”