I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #2081 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:48 am

Christen57 wrote:So... you merely defeated some people in duels, and they decided to retaliate... by downloading your artwork(s)?

Worse, they take screenshots of duel replays on my artworks in my custom cards for revenge, just because they lost bitterly.
This episode happened with Yuja Drayko and friends who dueled with me with my Schrodinger archetype.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2082 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:00 pm

Lil Oldman: Parhelia_0000 use Victimhood!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Christen57

Post #2083 by Christen57 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:47 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:So... you merely defeated some people in duels, and they decided to retaliate... by downloading your artwork(s)?

Worse, they take screenshots of duel replays on my artworks in my custom cards for revenge, just because they lost bitterly.

And you're bothered by this... why?

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #2084 by Fredblade » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:12 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:

This episode happened with Yuja Drayko and friends who dueled with me with my Schrodinger archetype.

Have you not realized that they do this to spite you specifically because you get angry for such petty reasons?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2085 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:26 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

And you're bothered by this... why?

Because after they did that, they changed the name, monster type (originally was DARK Psychic) and text of my Schrodinger archetype cards.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2086 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:29 pm

Fredblade wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Have you not realized that they do this to spite you specifically because you get angry for such petty reasons?

Only 20 days later I found out about revenge...

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2087 by Lil Oldman » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:02 am

I sometimes wonder if them wouldn't have done anything if they didn't have such a complacent personality.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2088 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:36 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I sometimes wonder if them wouldn't have done anything if they didn't have such a complacent personality.

On the one hand, Yuja Drayko and his friends were assholes, if they wanted to change my custom cards effects, they had to ask my permission, which they didn't do and they continued to be assholes behind my back.

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #2089 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:15 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I sometimes wonder if them wouldn't have done anything if they didn't have such a complacent personality.

On the one hand, Yuja Drayko and his friends were assholes, if they wanted to change my custom cards effects, they had to ask my permission, which they didn't do and they continued to be assholes behind my back.

You're just going to have to...oh I don't know...just get over it man.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2090 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:56 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Look, they've already fooled with me but also with other cardmakers. :|

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #2091 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:15 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:On the one hand, Yuja Drayko and his friends were assholes, if they wanted to change my custom cards effects, they had to ask my permission, which they didn't do and they continued to be assholes behind my back.

Okay and?

You been bitching about those people for over a year. Just let it go my dude.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2092 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:35 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You're just going to have to...oh I don't know...just get over it man.

Okay and?

I know, but I have to be vigilant on Duelingbook, you know how it is. >.>

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #2093 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:13 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Look, they've already fooled with me but also with other cardmakers. :|

Okay and?

If you know, you'd just stop caring about it.

Christen57

Post #2094 by Christen57 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:44 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Look, they've already fooled with me but also with other cardmakers. :|

Okay and?

What Renji Asuka and I mean is, people downloading or screenshotting your custom card artworks is a non-issue. If you don't want anybody downloading or screenshotting anything of yours, don't upload it to the internet in the first place, but at the same time, if you don't upload any of your artworks to the internet, there's no point in creating them, since the whole point in creating them is to share them.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2095 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Okay and?

What Renji Asuka and I mean is, people downloading or screenshotting your custom card artworks is a non-issue. If you don't want anybody downloading or screenshotting anything of yours, don't upload it to the internet in the first place, but at the same time, if you don't upload any of your artworks to the internet, there's no point in creating them, since the whole point in creating them is to share them.

Yes ok I understand this, but, one who doesn't ask me for permission to "take" my custom cards to modify the effects is an asshole.
I accept advice/tips/helps from Christen57 and company... but making assholes on my custom cards I do not accept them. (Then for revenge only because they lost to my Schrodinger which have effects on banishing cards).

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #2096 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:26 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I know, but I have to be vigilant on Duelingbook, you know how it is. >.>

Yes ok I understand this, but, one who doesn't ask me for permission to "take" my custom cards to modify the effects is an asshole.
I accept advice/tips/helps from Christen57 and company... but making assholes on my custom cards I do not accept them. (Then for revenge only because they lost to my Schrodinger which have effects on banishing cards).

If you understand this, stop caring about it. The more you care about it, the more the trolls will do it to just upset you.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2097 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:44 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

If you understand this, stop caring about it. The more you care about it, the more the trolls will do it to just upset you.

I know.

Cit.

Christen57

Post #2098 by Christen57 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:51 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=44108212

More evidence that the pause button should be removed from rated, as a player gets a game loss for "abusing it".

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=44109195

Here a player gets frozen for cheating.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2099 by Lil Oldman » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:44 am

I think they hate the pause button.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #2100 by Christen57 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:27 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-44183425

Guy tells me I should get set as a beginner yet doesn't know how his own spell works.

Return to “Spam Paradise”