I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1941 by Christen57 » Thu May 05, 2022 5:25 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=38634508

I don't know why players do this. I'm playing a deck like Danger!, I reveal a "Danger!" monster in my hand, and instead of just clicking a card in my hand so I can discard it, my opponents decide to roll dice to select the card. This has been going on for at least a year now and remains annoying as hell, especially when I have, for example, 4 or 5 cards in hand at the time, so if my opponent continues to roll 5 or 6 while I have 4 cards in hand, or 6 while I have 5 cards in hand, they keep rolling until they get a lower number, wasting time for no reason and prolonging the duel unnecessarily.

When you reveal a card in your hand, that hand is automatically shuffled afterwards, meaning the cards are already randomized, so when you reveal a "Danger!" monster in your hand for it's effect, there's ZERO need for the opponent to then roll a dice to pick a card in that hand. Duelingbook's dice-rolling animation is already slow, so spamming the dice button until you get 1-4 just to resolve a "Danger!" monster's effect, when you can simply click the card in the hand you want to discard, slows down the duel for no reason.

This isn't happening with just "Danger!" monsters. I see people roll dice when deciding which backrow to destroy with an MST or DPE instead of just clicking the backrow they want to destroy.

It's about time a Senior Judge (Player1) stepped in and clarified once and for all that this dice-spamming behavior is not okay and won't be tolerated.

greg503

Post #1942 by greg503 » Thu May 05, 2022 8:58 pm

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=38634508

I don't know why players do this. I'm playing a deck like Danger!, I reveal a "Danger!" monster in my hand, and instead of just clicking a card in my hand so I can discard it, my opponents decide to roll dice to select the card. This has been going on for at least a year now and remains annoying as hell, especially when I have, for example, 4 or 5 cards in hand at the time, so if my opponent continues to roll 5 or 6 while I have 4 cards in hand, or 6 while I have 5 cards in hand, they keep rolling until they get a lower number, wasting time for no reason and prolonging the duel unnecessarily.

When you reveal a card in your hand, that hand is automatically shuffled afterwards, meaning the cards are already randomized, so when you reveal a "Danger!" monster in your hand for it's effect, there's ZERO need for the opponent to then roll a dice to pick a card in that hand. Duelingbook's dice-rolling animation is already slow, so spamming the dice button until you get 1-4 just to resolve a "Danger!" monster's effect, when you can simply click the card in the hand you want to discard, slows down the duel for no reason.

This isn't happening with just "Danger!" monsters. I see people roll dice when deciding which backrow to destroy with an MST or DPE instead of just clicking the backrow they want to destroy.

It's about time a Senior Judge (Player1) stepped in and clarified once and for all that this dice-spamming behavior is not okay and won't be tolerated.

But is it? Is it really?
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #1943 by Christen57 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:18 pm

greg503 wrote:

But is it? Is it really?

Yes since people should stop spamming dice when the effect doesn't explicitly require it.

greg503

Post #1944 by greg503 » Sat May 07, 2022 12:41 am

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

But is it? Is it really?

Yes since people should stop spamming dice when the effect doesn't explicitly require it.

OK, guess I'll have a RNG open in another tab
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #1945 by Christen57 » Fri May 13, 2022 5:02 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=38837384

Player loses his temper over being "misgendered".

Christen57

Post #1947 by Christen57 » Mon May 16, 2022 1:39 am

james123 wrote:www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=473914-38917122 using the Power of the Entire Albaz Lore

The entire Albaz lore uses more archetypes than just Branded and Swordsoul.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1948 by Lil Oldman » Mon May 16, 2022 1:47 am

Me when Springans and Despia
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

james123
Mood:

Post #1949 by james123 » Mon May 16, 2022 3:21 pm

Christen57 wrote:
james123 wrote:www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=473914-38917122 using the Power of the Entire Albaz Lore

The entire Albaz lore uses more archetypes than just Branded and Swordsoul.

In other words, that Deck uses 1/4 of the Lore

Christen57

Post #1950 by Christen57 » Sun May 22, 2022 4:17 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=39164480

Judge dishes out penalties to both players for toxicity.

Christen57

Post #1951 by Christen57 » Thu May 26, 2022 1:39 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=39320342

Player gets frozen for insulting his opponent repeatedly and maliciously stalling.

ScottyAdams

Post #1952 by ScottyAdams » Tue May 31, 2022 9:07 pm

james123 wrote:This is why Aromagirl makes her Duels locked
www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37499630

Late again, but that card that is "busted" is literally an anime card lmao. Bakura used it in battle city.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1953 by Fredblade » Tue May 31, 2022 10:03 pm

ScottyAdams wrote:

Late again, but that card that is "busted" is literally an anime card lmao. Bakura used it in battle city.

Aroma: That card has no cost it's unbalanced
Also Aroma: Link-1 that summons from deck, contact fusion by banishing from GY and more BS.

greg503

Post #1954 by greg503 » Tue May 31, 2022 10:13 pm

Fredblade wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

Also Aroma: Link-1 that summons from deck, contact fusion by banishing from GY and more BS.

"BuT iT's onCe Per DUel"
Buy Floowandereeze

ScottyAdams

Post #1955 by ScottyAdams » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:42 am

Fredblade wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

Lol. Also, even better - the card is LITERALLY IN THE TCG and has been for nearly 20 years now. Has seen ZERO relevant play, despite being "busted".

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Spirit_of_the_Silent

AnimeMasterDub

Post #1958 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:27 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-40360958 I am not sure if I should be happy that I won or sorry that my opponent lost

Christen57

Post #1959 by Christen57 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Players manage to create a loop that prevents both of them from decking out, so a judge comes in and decides to declare the duel a draw. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=40350807

Return to “Spam Paradise”