I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1281 by Debt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:17 am

LightCaster wrote:
Because, and you may wanna sit down for this, Yugioh is played across the entire world and not just North America and Japan. Mind blowing I know. And because America is weird when it comes to imports, Americans received Instant Fusion later than everyone else. But I know it's hard understanding that the rest of the world ALSO plays Yugioh.

Americans didn't get Instant fusion later than everyone else. They also got it in 2006. Americans got an exclusive printing of Instant Fusion in 2011 because it was the only tcg region to get those duel terminal arcade cabinets.
Last edited by Debt on Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1282 by LightCaster » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:18 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Because, and you may wanna sit down for this, Yugioh is played across the entire world and not just North America and Japan. Mind blowing I know. And because America is weird when it comes to imports, Americans received Instant Fusion later than everyone else. But I know it's hard understanding that the rest of the world ALSO plays Yugioh.

Americans didn't get Instant fusion later than everyone else. They also got it in 2006. Americans got an exclusive printing of Instant Fusion in 2011 because it was the only tcg region to get those duelist terminal arcade cabinets.

I was misinformed on reasoning. I apologize.

Debt

Post #1283 by Debt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:20 am

LightCaster wrote:

tbh it doesn't matter, crystal won't acknowledge facts

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1284 by LightCaster » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:22 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

tbh it doesn't matter, crystal won't acknowledge facts

You could tell him 2+2=4 and he'll come up with a bullshit reason for it to equal 5.

Renji Asuka

Post #1285 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:31 am

I challenged a friend to challenge, Make a deck revolving around a card I pick and he'd pick my card to build around and we duel each other. To win we have to summon our card and bonus points for winning.

For him, I chose for him Zushin the Sleeping Giant, while he chose for me Sophia Goddess of Rebirth.

This is the result: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=5191-27214997

Mind you, we take back moves when we fuck things up. And the situation he put me in made me think too much.

If you're interested in my deck: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=7232523

Also note, I swapped out Pile Armed Dragon for Tempest after the match, going to later put in a better fusion engine.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1286 by Lil Oldman » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:32 am

Renji Asuka wrote:I challenged a friend to challenge

Funny how that works.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1287 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:36 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27060401
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "No Anime or Manga. No Pends."
[0:00] PlacetMihi: Accepted PlacetMihi into duel
[0:02] PlacetMihi: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:07] PlacetMihi: Chose to go first
[0:07] CrystalMusic: Drew "Space - Senate of The Cosmos"
[0:07] CrystalMusic: Drew "Sunshot"
[0:07] CrystalMusic: Drew "Space - Grand Healer"
[0:07] CrystalMusic: Drew "Space - Cosmos Dragon"
[0:07] CrystalMusic: Drew "Space Bridge"
[0:07] PlacetMihi: Drew "Take That!"
[0:07] PlacetMihi: Drew "Objection!"
[0:07] PlacetMihi: Drew "Magatama of Hidden Truth"
[0:07] PlacetMihi: Drew "Defender of Rising Flame"
[0:07] PlacetMihi: Drew "Objection!"
[0:09] PlacetMihi: "gl"
[0:17] PlacetMihi: Entered Standby Phase
[0:21] PlacetMihi: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:24] PlacetMihi: Normal Summoned "Defender of Rising Flame" from hand (4/5) to M-3
[0:27] PlacetMihi: Declared effect of "Defender of Rising Flame" in M-3
[0:27] CrystalMusic: "no"
[0:31] CrystalMusic: "i siad no anime or manga"
[0:35] CrystalMusic: "that includes art for cards"
[0:35] PlacetMihi: "this isn"
[0:37] PlacetMihi: "t an anime"
[0:42] PlacetMihi: "or manga"
[0:50] PlacetMihi: "its a video game"
[0:51] CrystalMusic: "the art is in the same style of what anime and manga looks like"
[0:53] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[0:53] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel

At this point is plain paranoia or perhaps just another chapter of his quixotic pursue for the "perfect" duel to please himself.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1288 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:41 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:how could a card be released WORLDWIDE before it says it was released in north america? answer that!

Because NA was the only tcg region to get Duel Terminal. So the tcg worldwide release happened before the NA exclusive Duel Terminal release. Since NA also got cyberdark impact along side the other tcg regions, NA first got instant fusion in 2006 not 2011.

lies. thats not what the wiki says
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #1289 by Debt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Did NA not get the Cyberdark Impact booster set? Do you think NA is exempt from worldwide tcg? If you think that NA didn't get cyberdark impact that means NA straight up hasn't gotten a booster set since worldwide TCG became a thing

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1290 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:48 am

let me give you an example of how i decide a cards release date: NORTH AMERICAN. Not world wide! the wiki has a section called: TCG Sets. in that section is a subsection called North America. it is here that i go by release dates. (unless im also counting the North American TV Show - like the legendary dragons)

For example: Ancient Gear Golem is from 2006! 2006 - MF03-EN008 - Mattel Action Figure promotional cards: Series 3 - Normal Parallel Rare - https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient_Gear_Golem

therefore Ancient Gear Golem is a 2006 card NOT a 2005!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1291 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:how could a card be released WORLDWIDE before it says it was released in north america? answer that!

Because NA was the only tcg region to get Duel Terminal. So the tcg worldwide release happened before the NA exclusive Duel Terminal release. Since NA also got cyberdark impact along side the other tcg regions, NA first got instant fusion in 2006 not 2011.

Soul of the Duelist, the very first set that released Instant Fusion in the TCG: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Cyberdark_Impact

If you scroll down a bit, you will see this:
Release dates:

Japan: August 10, 2006
North America: November 15, 2006
France: November 4, 2006
Germany: November 15, 2006
Italy: November 24, 2006
South Korea: December 21, 2007
Spain: November 4, 2006

The wiki DOES day Instant Fusion got released in North America back in 2006.

Debt

Post #1292 by Debt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:let me give you an example of how i decide a cards release date: NORTH AMERICAN. Not world wide! the wiki has a section called: TCG Sets. in that section is a subsection called North America. it is here that i go by release dates.

For example: Ancient Gear Golem is from 2006! 2006 - MF03-EN008 - Mattel Action Figure promotional cards: Series 3Normal Parallel Rare - https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient_Gear_Golem

there for Ancient Gear Golem is a 2006 card NOT a 2005!

So it's arbitrary. NA first got Ancient Gear Golem in 2005 in the Lost Millennium set. But because NA also got an exclusive promo that came with a toy in 2006 you decide to remove Ancient Gear Golem from the card pool because in reality you don't want to play against Ancient Gear Golem

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1293 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:52 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Because NA was the only tcg region to get Duel Terminal. So the tcg worldwide release happened before the NA exclusive Duel Terminal release. Since NA also got cyberdark impact along side the other tcg regions, NA first got instant fusion in 2006 not 2011.

Soul of the Duelist, the very first set that released Instant Fusion in the TCG: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Cyberdark_Impact

If you scroll down a bit, you will see this:
Release dates:

Japan: August 10, 2006
North America: November 15, 2006
France: November 4, 2006
Germany: November 15, 2006
Italy: November 24, 2006
South Korea: December 21, 2007
Spain: November 4, 2006

The wiki DOES day Instant Fusion got released in North America back in 2006.

the wiki for the card itself does not. so if the wiki made specifically for the card says its from 2011 then its 2011

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1294 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:53 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:let me give you an example of how i decide a cards release date: NORTH AMERICAN. Not world wide! the wiki has a section called: TCG Sets. in that section is a subsection called North America. it is here that i go by release dates.

For example: Ancient Gear Golem is from 2006! 2006 - MF03-EN008 - Mattel Action Figure promotional cards: Series 3Normal Parallel Rare - https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient_Gear_Golem

So it's arbitrary. NA first got Ancient Gear Golem in 2005 in the Lost Millennium set. But because NA also got an exclusive promo that came with a toy in 2006 you decide to remove Ancient Gear Golem from the card pool because in reality you don't want to play against Ancient Gear Golem

you litterally just ignored the proof in the link! so your argument is invalid!

Debt

Post #1295 by Debt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:the wiki for the card itself does not. so if the wiki made specifically for the card says its from 2011 then its 2011

So why does a 2011 promo make a 2006 card a 2011 card? It's just you being pedantic.

Debt

Post #1296 by Debt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

You didn't provide proof. You made an assertion that a 2006 toy promo invalidates a 2005 booster release because the region you play in got the promo exclusively. Earliest tcg release trumps future exclusive promos.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1297 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:58 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You didn't provide proof. You made the argument that a 2006 toy promo invalidates a 2005 booster release because the region you play in got the promo exclusively. Earliest tcg release trumps future exclusive promos.

ignore the proof all you want! youre just mad you have none and that it means im right and you hate when im right! and it also means u cant argue with the proof provided because you know youre wrong and you cant win. so why dont you take the L and walk away!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1298 by LightCaster » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 am

Debt wrote:

Now I kinda wanna face CrystalMusic with Ancient Gears. He'd probably throw a fit because Ancient Gears invalidates trap cards during the BP.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1299 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:01 am

LightCaster wrote:
Debt wrote:

Now I kinda wanna face CrystalMusic with Ancient Gears. He'd probably throw a fit because Ancient Gears invalidates trap cards during the BP.

AG says u cant activate traps. but if the traps are already activated then they are resolving an effect so all i need is 2 traps and u cant even hit me or my monsters. but also, how quick you forget: YOURE BLOCKED!!!

Debt

Post #1300 by Debt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ignore the proof all you want! youre just mad you have none and that it means im right and you hate when im right! and it also means u cant argue with the proof provided because you know youre wrong and you cant win.

You've decided that future region exclusive promos trump booster releases. I believe the opposite. Boosters trump exclusive promos because it represents the earliest a player regardless of region can acquire the card. The precedence you set means that NA hasn't gotten 99% of cards that have been released. Which is illogical.

Return to “Spam Paradise”