I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1221 by Lil Oldman » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:36 pm

LoLK
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #1222 by Jedx_EX » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:39 pm

troglyte wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:DarwisBellum came back to the forums, so I have this replay to share.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=647399-22033342

@Genexwrecker There's no way I can with this... you ban this guy, he slanders my reputation.
Thx

Slander? All he did was show a replay of you quitting a duel. Something that people do all the time. What's the beef??

He thinks his reputation is already being ruined, when he clearly hasn't changed.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1223 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:11 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27038045 [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "All Cards MUST Be Custom & Self-made. No Pends"

look at their cards:
The Spell Card: Special Summon up to 5 monsters to your side of the field, from your deck, hand or graveyard. For every monster summoned you must pay 1000 LP. All monsters summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. basically: "oh let me just summon ANY 5 monsters i want for 5k LP. and let me say something you guys always say: "LP dont mean anything!"

Unlike their spell, mine was perfectly fair and balanced:
The equipped monster gains 600 ATK & DEF. If the equipped monster destroys an opponents monster by battle: inflict damage to your opponents LP equal to half of the destroyed monsters ATK or DEF (your choice)

(This card is always treated as a "Space" card while it is in your deck, in your hand or on the field)

my interdimensional mirror force has many different effects but i can only activate one and i only have 1 in my entire deck and have no way in which to return it to my hand or my deck so i cant reuse it (its also a normal trap so it is negatable/destroyable)

- Destroy all attack position monsters your opponent controls (Mirror Force)
- Destroy all defense position monsters your opponent controls (Dark Mirror Force but destroys instead of banishing)
- Return all attack position monsters on your opponents field to their hand
- Return all defense position monsters your opponent controls to their hand
- Shuffle all attack position monsters your opponent controls into their deck
- Shuffle all defense position monsters your opponent controls into their deck

Then theres their level 8 monster whos already got 3000 atk as it is: This card gains 500 attack when Godzilla junior is on the field. Your opponent cannot activate spell or trap cards during the battle phase. When this card attacks a defense postition monster inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. IMO Thats a bit much for a level 8!

My level 8's in my space deck (i only have 2 in total - no copies) have the following effects:
- Example Monster 1: - Once per turn, during any players turn, This card can negate the activation and effects of 1 monster. (Has 3000 ATK and 2300 DEF)

- Example Monster 2: - If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle place 1 counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every counter on this card. If a monster/s you control were to be targeted or destroyed (including by battle or card effect) you can remove 1 counter from this card for each of those monsters instead. (Has 2650 ATK and 1350 DEF) so 1 counter is only good enough to save 1 monster. if i want to save 2 monsters i have to remove 2 counters, 3 monsters? 3 counters. 4? well 4 counters, 5? i think you get the idea!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1224 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:22 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:@Genexwrecker There's no way I can with this... you ban this guy, he slanders my reputation.
Thx

Slander? All he did was show a replay of you quitting a duel. Something that people do all the time. What's the beef??

He thinks his reputation is already being ruined, when he clearly hasn't changed.

I ignore you, immature and troll that you are nothing else. XD
Bye bye, retarded loser xD
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1225 by Lil Oldman » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:30 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:Slander? All he did was show a replay of you quitting a duel. Something that people do all the time. What's the beef??

I ignore you, immature and troll that you are nothing else. XD
Bye bye, retarded loser xD

hmm... Quite an underwhealming performance so far, usually entertainers who only insult without actually saying stupid stuff turns out being really boring.
4/10, d1234 was funnier.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

greg503

Post #1226 by greg503 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27038045 [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "All Cards MUST Be Custom & Self-made. No Pends"

look at their cards:
The Spell Card: Special Summon up to 5 monsters to your side of the field, from your deck, hand or graveyard. For every monster summoned you must pay 1000 LP. All monsters summoned by this card gain 500 ATK and DEF. basically: "oh let me just summon ANY 5 monsters i want for 5k LP. and let me say something you guys always say: "LP dont mean anything!"

The equipped monster gains 600 ATK & DEF. If the equipped monster destroys an opponents monster by battle: inflict damage to your opponents LP equal to half of the destroyed monsters ATK or DEF (your choice)

(This card is always treated as a "Space" card while it is in your deck, in your hand or on the field)

my interdimensional mirror force has many different effects but i can only activate one and i only have 1 in my entire deck and have no way in which to return it to my hand or my deck so i cant reuse it (its also a normal trap so it is negatable/destroyable)

- Destroy all defense position monsters your opponent controls (Dark Mirror Force but destroys instead of banishing)

Then theres their level 8 monster whos already got 3000 atk as it is: This card gains 500 attack when Godzilla junior is on the field. Your opponent cannot activate spell or trap cards during the battle phase. When this card attacks a defense postition monster inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. IMO Thats a bit much for a level 8!

My level 8's in my space deck (i only have 2 in total - no copies) have the following effects:
- Example Monster 1: - Once per turn, during any players turn, This card can negate the activation and effects of 1 monster. (Has 3000 ATK and 2300 DEF)

- Example Monster 2: - If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle place 1 counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every counter on this card. If a monster/s you control were to be targeted or destroyed (including by battle or card effect) you can remove 1 counter from this card for each of those monsters instead. (Has 2650 ATK and 1350 DEF) so 1 counter is only good enough to save 1 monster. if i want to save 2 monsters i have to remove 2 counters, 3 monsters? 3 counters. 4? well 4 counters, 5? i think you get the idea!

"The activation and effects of this card cannot be negated. When this card is activated other cards and effects cannot activate or resolve their effects. Unaffected by cards and effects that prevent alternate victories. Unaffacted by cards and effects that prevent trap cards from being activated.

Activate only while you control "Mara Sov - Queen of The Awoken" You win the duel. Other cards and effects cannot prevent this victory condition."
I think you had the better deck :)
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1227 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:58 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27038045 [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "All Cards MUST Be Custom & Self-made. No Pends"

look at their cards:

"The activation and effects of this card cannot be negated. When this card is activated other cards and effects cannot activate or resolve their effects. Unaffected by cards and effects that prevent alternate victories. Unaffacted by cards and effects that prevent trap cards from being activated.

Activate only while you control "Mara Sov - Queen of The Awoken" You win the duel. Other cards and effects cannot prevent this victory condition."

mara sov requires 9 or more monsters, that means i need to have either a full field and 4 extra monsters in my hand or a full hand of monsters and 3 monsters on my field just to summon her
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #1228 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

look at their cards:

mara sov requires 9 or more monsters, that means i need to have either a full field and 4 extra monsters in my hand or a full hand of monsters and 3 monsters on my field just to summon her

Doesn't matter, your cards are broken. Now stfu.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1229 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:37 am

look at their cards:

That's a nice busted ass card you got there. If I had a dollar for every time you had a card that's immune to everything. I'd be fucking rich.

Christen57

Post #1230 by Christen57 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:03 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

look at their cards:

Still, is it a good idea to be playing alternate victories? Some cards like Dragon's Mirror and Magicalized Fusion let you cheat out Fusion Monsters with ease.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1231 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

look at their cards:

Aren't alternate win conditions against your rules, or is it that your opponent can't use them?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

greg503

Post #1232 by greg503 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:20 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Aren't alternate win conditions against your rules, or is it that your opponent can't use them?

"1 - Please Use Only Your Own Custom Cards, Mixing TCG & OCG Cards With Your Custom Cards is OK As Long As Its Custom Support For Pre-Existing TCG/OCG Card/s And As Long As My Duel Note Specifically Said You Can Use TCG/OCG Cards .But Nothing that is a Pendulum, Spam Summon, Instant Win (A Victory Condition That Does Not Require Any Pre-requisites) Banish, Mill or Discard."
How convenient that Crys is now explicitly saying that these are rules for thee and not for me
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1233 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:58 pm

CrystalMusic, instead of complaining like a baby for his USELESS and INSIGNIFICANT duel notes, should instead give up on DB.
Easy and logic.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

greg503

Post #1234 by greg503 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:41 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:CrystalMusic, instead of complaining like a baby for his USELESS and INSIGNIFICANT duel notes, should instead give up on DB.
Easy and logic.

That what we've said, but he always ends up back here, doomed to repeat this for eternity
Buy Floowandereeze

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #1235 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:CrystalMusic, instead of complaining like a baby for his USELESS and INSIGNIFICANT duel notes, should instead give up on DB.
Easy and logic.

That what we've said, but he always ends up back here, doomed to repeat this for eternity

(Do we really need "wall of text" arguments here?)
Oh gee, I wonder why...

https://youtu.be/iY0GGgykj3E

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1236 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Maybe his ignorance of the bigger picture is for the bettter. Imagine what would happen when he eventually gets banned. No entertainment in the forums, forever to wait for the next joke...

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1237 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:10 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Maybe his ignorance of the bigger picture is for the bettter. Imagine what would happen when he eventually gets banned. No entertainment in the forums, forever to wait for the next joke...

Ignoring a person is the virtue of the strong.
Logic.

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1238 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:14 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Maybe his ignorance of the bigger picture is for the bettter. Imagine what would happen when he eventually gets banned. No entertainment in the forums, forever to wait for the next joke...

Logic.

But it is also sooooooo boring, I'd rather entertain myself with these guys while I can.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #1239 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:11 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Logic.

But it is also sooooooo boring, I'd rather entertain myself with these guys while I can.

Take a seat

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #1240 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:01 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Logic.

Yeah....just saying, historically, ignoring a problematic person NEVER WORKS WELL.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”