Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1141 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:36 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Then stop hosting public games and reach out to people instead

easier said than done when you have 90% of the DB userbase blocked!

And you have nobody to blame for that except yourself.

actually no, its their fault they got blocked. all they had to do is obey the duel note but nooooo... thats to hard!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1142 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:36 am

Didn't he use to have a Discord server, so it would be easier to arrange duels in his terms?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1143 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:40 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:Didn't he use to have a Discord server, so it would be easier to arrange duels in his terms?

i still do but no one joined because ppl dont like the OLDSCHOOL yugioh!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1144 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Didn't he use to have a Discord server, so it would be easier to arrange duels in his terms?

Well, ignoring the fact that your concept of OLDSCHOOL yugioh include cards released over a decade later... Do you still spread the word? That old invite link you shared expired long ago.

KTeknis

Post #1145 by KTeknis » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i still do but no one joined because ppl dont like the OLDSCHOOL yugioh!

There still a lot of duels in the Goat Format section, especially the Rated one, so technically some people do like oldschool Yugioh, but probably not your version of it. That, or you didn't advertise your server enough, or your reputation makes people stay away from it.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

KTeknis

Post #1146 by KTeknis » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:47 am

Oh, yeah. also the invitation could be expired, so none can join.
Last edited by KTeknis on Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1147 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:48 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26648524

[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen & GX Only. No New Support."

they had Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon X2, Return of The Red-Eyes and Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning. All which is new support for Red-Eyes.

Most Ppl i vs either:
A: Cant read
B: Dont Care to read
C: purposely join fully knowing their deck doenst follow the rules
D: purposely join for the intent of trolling
or
E: All of the above!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1148 by Darkraiclone » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
easier said than done when you have 90% of the DB userbase blocked!

And you have nobody to blame for that except yourself.

actually no, its their fault they got blocked. all they had to do is obey the duel note but nooooo... thats to hard!

No, it's your fault they got blocked, because instead of wanting to play Yugioh like a normal person, instead, you opt to demand your opponents to read through your list of rules that are about as long as a user license agreement, just to play a game that would last about five or six minutes at best against one person. Especially since your rules pretty much equate to "Please handicap and nerf your deck so I can have an easy win." and which you then act surprised that nobody is going to do that.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1149 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:53 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:And you have nobody to blame for that except yourself.

No, it's your fault they got blocked, because instead of wanting to play Yugioh like a normal person, instead, you opt to demand your opponents to read through your list of rules that are about as long as a user license agreement, just to play a game that would last about five or six minutes at best against one person. Especially since your rules pretty much equate to "Please handicap and nerf your deck so I can have an easy win." and which you then act surprised that nobody is going to do that.

then why dont you prove it in a duel against me... oh.... wait

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1150 by Darkraiclone » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Yeah, you blocked me because I didn't explain my cards to you fast enough to suit you. So not only do you block people for refusing to follow your ridiculous rules, but you block them for petty reasons, such as you being too lazy to read card text and people asking questions about your rules.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

greg503

Post #1151 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:57 am

If you aren't willing to go the extra mile for your preferred rules, then they must not be important to you
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1152 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Oh, wait. You were a whiny child of a man and blocked whoever it is doesn't follow your one-sided rules to a T and then calls you out on your hypocrisy.

You are not the adult in any of the situations presented. You are an unskilled child who'd only get his way if he forced others to do it. The world has enough shitty people in it, dude. Don't add to the number, but since you already do. Allow me to repeat what you've been told a thousand times before.

No one HAS to follow your rules on your profile because there are too many and they only serve to hinder your opponent, we have replays of you not even following your own rules and the only reason why you're not IP banned from this website is because you're dancing on a line the admins can't cross only because you don't play rated. You derail any thread you enter with your nonsensical, witch-hunt-esque statements that don't add to the thread and only exist to add to your self-sustained ego. Yet, you have the audacity, the absolute audacity to play the victim when you're called on it and demonstrate how you're an ablest by blaming autism on something you can obviously control. You are a hypocritic and have been proven to be literally the most toxic person on this website to where people have actually petitioned to get you removed from this website because of how much of a horrible person you are.

If this unsightly and unbecoming behavior of yours is stemmed from some form of trauma, then say something with some legitimacy and maybe MAYBE we'll be pressed enough to believe you. If this behavior is to be meant as a joke, you need to clarify that and we'll laugh alongside you. But since you've done neither of those things, we're hard pressed to believe you are simply a spoiled brat given the ability to access the world and think you can act however you please with no repercussions whatsoever. It is unrealistic that someone like you actually exists: Someone so hypocritical, so paradoxical, so caught up in their own web of lies and ego that you cannot see how you are in the wrong when the evidence is provided to you. What will it actually take for you to sit down and realize that maybe the people you interact with aren't 100% the issue after all? Will you finally get it when you are actually IP banned from this website? If you don't know what IP banning means, it means they ban you from the website by knowing your IP address and the only way to get around an IP ban is to buy an entirely new wireless router, so unless you have approximately 150$ just lying around, you're not gunna come back if it happens. But I'm sure you have some excuse to say: "Let them permanently IP ban me, I got all the money in the world because-" No. You don't. You've been shown to still live with your family after claiming your mother was dead. If you want to act like a toxic and outright horrid human being, go somewhere else. We're sick and tired of having to put up with you, even the admins aren't being paid (If at all) to babysit you.

It is actually amazing how you can be so egotistical yet bitch about how everyone's against you. We have all the good reasons we need to be against you.

So I ask you, how are you the victim when I can show you how you ignore any proof that goes against your claims, are an actual bully and a hypocritical scumbag of a human being?

Christen57

Post #1153 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:24 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:No, it's your fault they got blocked, because instead of wanting to play Yugioh like a normal person, instead, you opt to demand your opponents to read through your list of rules that are about as long as a user license agreement, just to play a game that would last about five or six minutes at best against one person. Especially since your rules pretty much equate to "Please handicap and nerf your deck so I can have an easy win." and which you then act surprised that nobody is going to do that.

Oh, wait. You were a whiny child of a man and blocked whoever it is doesn't follow your one-sided rules to a T and then calls you out on your hypocrisy.

You are not the adult in any of the situations presented. You are an unskilled child who'd only get his way if he forced others to do it. The world has enough shitty people in it, dude. Don't add to the number, but since you already do. Allow me to repeat what you've been told a thousand times before.

No one HAS to follow your rules on your profile because there are too many and they only serve to hinder your opponent, we have replays of you not even following your own rules and the only reason why you're not IP banned from this website is because you're dancing on a line the admins can't cross only because you don't play rated. You derail any thread you enter with your nonsensical, witch-hunt-esque statements that don't add to the thread and only exist to add to your self-sustained ego. Yet, you have the audacity, the absolute audacity to play the victim when you're called on it and demonstrate how you're an ablest by blaming autism on something you can obviously control. You are a hypocritic and have been proven to be literally the most toxic person on this website to where people have actually petitioned to get you removed from this website because of how much of a horrible person you are.

If this unsightly and unbecoming behavior of yours is stemmed from some form of trauma, then say something with some legitimacy and maybe MAYBE we'll be pressed enough to believe you. If this behavior is to be meant as a joke, you need to clarify that and we'll laugh alongside you. But since you've done neither of those things, we're hard pressed to believe you are simply a spoiled brat given the ability to access the world and think you can act however you please with no repercussions whatsoever. It is unrealistic that someone like you actually exists: Someone so hypocritical, so paradoxical, so caught up in their own web of lies and ego that you cannot see how you are in the wrong when the evidence is provided to you. What will it actually take for you to sit down and realize that maybe the people you interact with aren't 100% the issue after all? Will you finally get it when you are actually IP banned from this website? If you don't know what IP banning means, it means they ban you from the website by knowing your IP address and the only way to get around an IP ban is to buy an entirely new wireless router, so unless you have approximately 150$ just lying around, you're not gunna come back if it happens. But I'm sure you have some excuse to say: "Let them permanently IP ban me, I got all the money in the world because-" No. You don't. You've been shown to still live with your family after claiming your mother was dead. If you want to act like a toxic and outright horrid human being, go somewhere else. We're sick and tired of having to put up with you, even the admins aren't being paid (If at all) to babysit you.

It is actually amazing how you can be so egotistical yet bitch about how everyone's against you. We have all the good reasons we need to be against you.

So I ask you, how are you the victim when I can show you how you ignore any proof that goes against your claims, are an actual bully and a hypocritical scumbag of a human being?

He still lives with his family but said the mother was dead? When?

Renji Asuka

Post #1154 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:19 am

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Remember, he also claimed he was married and had a wife and kids....Then said he was never married TWICE when called out on it...
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1155 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:32 am

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

It was during a livestream he did, His mom entered randomly literally after saying she was dead.

Debt

Post #1156 by Debt » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

People like old school yugioh. It's called Goat. At no point in time did people play like how you want them to. Even Yugi-Kaiba format was more advanced and strategic than what you're trying to push

Debt

Post #1157 by Debt » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26638636 this is why jinzo is better than decree. amplifyer makes it so my traps can still be used while my opponents cannot. decree makes it so all other traps are negated.

this is just an example of what my LOCK deck can do. its stops everything except exodia! even pends. as long as its in classic.

if you tried to replace amp and jinzo with decree this lock wouldnt work! so care to say that your decree is still better than jinzo???

It's a bad deck. You're never going to pull it off against a real opponent that's actually trying to win. And no I don't believe that you pulled it off against your brother playing lightsworns, not when Lyla and ryko exists.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1158 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:23 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26664894

(Sarcasm - ohhhh.... whats this? me being helpful? oh but crystal music is never helpful and here- Sarcasm) i thought yall said im "nothing but toxic all the time to everyone on here" ) news flash! if someone asks where to make customs i always let them know where to go to make them, suck on that all ya jabroni's!

Slitina

Post #1159 by Slitina » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Because you still are that is one deed out of the million things you did.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

greg503

Post #1160 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26664894

(Sarcasm - ohhhh.... whats this? me being helpful? oh but crystal music is never helpful and here- Sarcasm) i thought yall said im "nothing but toxic all the time to everyone on here" ) news flash! if someone asks where to make customs i always let them know where to go to make them, suck on that all ya jabroni's!

Your score is 69420 - 3, keep trying hard at chilling tf out
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”