Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1101 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:NiwatoriFTW, the only games i play competitively are:
- Destiny 2 in Gambit
- ESO but only when im on my Dragonknight build! hes both PvP and PvE!

other games i do have a strategy despite i dont play competitively, such as:
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Domination - Lockdown using Kill Streaks
- Call of Duty WW2 Domination - Stinger LMG or LAD Machine Gun (LMG) and Defend Flags (people like forget that defending flags is important to hold ground in domination and to prevent the opponent from gaining a foothold or the advantage) i even got a 6 man multi kill while playing Domination nd using the LAD machine gun on USS Texas in CoD WWII, its on my Youtube. its a short video but it did happen. i also have it on teh Cod Amino and the Video Game Amino
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Target Finder and Stealth Perks with the M27 (I not only use this because it helps me find my enemies, but because i find it funny ppl get pissed at me for using something activision and treyarch put in the game. if you dont like being seen by the target finder, use the perk that hides you from it! simple!)
- Fortnite - IDC how i get kills or how i am killed in the game. i play it because its fun. the only thing i hate is the shotguns as they are way to overpowered and broken which is why you will never see me put any shotguns in my custom maps i make.
- NFS HP Remastered. it doenst matter what course im thrown on, if im playing sports, performance, super, exotic or hyper i know what cars to pick for each course. in a race i normally place in the top 3. idc about winning in NFS. the only time i quit is if i know im using a car with more horsepower which means i have more top speed (like the dodge charger in the street class) and somehow a car with lower Horsepower (like the RX 8 in the street class) overtakes me in a straight because theres no way a car with lower top speed and lower horsepower can overtake a car with higher top speed and higher horsepower in a straight unless i screw up by hitting a car or a side wall (or unless they are hacking)

Regarding Fortnite, shotguns are NOT broken or busted. They perform their role as intended, if you let someone get in range with their shotgun, you die (usually). Same with SMGs, if you let someone get in close with the P90 from last season, you died in what feels to be 3 hits.

Want to avoid being shotgunned in the face? Kill them before it becomes an issue. There is a reason AR and Snipers exist in the game.

Though today with the new season, I came in first on my latest match, mostly because of the stink bow, which deals 25 damage from the poison cloud very quickly and goes through shields while doing about 50 or so damage per body shot while not going through shields. But I won because of my pump shotgun however, because otherwise, I'd have died from having to pull the bow string back and release my bow while they were coming at me with a shotgun. I 2 hit them with a headshot and body shot.

i win my matches without shotguns, snipers or bows (in last season) all i need is an AR, SMG, LMG or even a Pistol. I also dont care for building! yet im really good at team rumble (which is like fornites version of call of duty's team deathmatch)when you can amass 25 or more kills most rouds... yeah...
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #1102 by Debt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
duelingbook is different: you have the freedom to choose who you join (except in rated) hosts have the freedom to have duel notes and rulesets. no one said you have to join me or my duels. i said this before, ill say it again: if you dont like the rules i set for my duels you are free to go find someone else to duel.

You've been told by a grey admin in the middle of a duel (which should tell you how close you are to getting booted) that your duel note doesn't give you license to harass users. You've been told by staff on the forums that other players have 0 obligation to follow your duel note. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your spiel on the forums, forum posters represent an extremely small minority of users and they aren't the ones trying dueling you.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1103 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:NiwatoriFTW, the only games i play competitively are:
- Destiny 2 in Gambit
- ESO but only when im on my Dragonknight build! hes both PvP and PvE!

other games i do have a strategy despite i dont play competitively, such as:
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Domination - Lockdown using Kill Streaks
- Call of Duty WW2 Domination - Stinger LMG or LAD Machine Gun (LMG) and Defend Flags (people like forget that defending flags is important to hold ground in domination and to prevent the opponent from gaining a foothold or the advantage) i even got a 6 man multi kill while playing Domination nd using the LAD machine gun on USS Texas in CoD WWII, its on my Youtube. its a short video but it did happen. i also have it on teh Cod Amino and the Video Game Amino
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Target Finder and Stealth Perks with the M27 (I not only use this because it helps me find my enemies, but because i find it funny ppl get pissed at me for using something activision and treyarch put in the game. if you dont like being seen by the target finder, use the perk that hides you from it! simple!)
- Fortnite - IDC how i get kills or how i am killed in the game. i play it because its fun. the only thing i hate is the shotguns as they are way to overpowered and broken which is why you will never see me put any shotguns in my custom maps i make.
- NFS HP Remastered. it doenst matter what course im thrown on, if im playing sports, performance, super, exotic or hyper i know what cars to pick for each course. in a race i normally place in the top 3. idc about winning in NFS. the only time i quit is if i know im using a car with more horsepower which means i have more top speed (like the dodge charger in the street class) and somehow a car with lower Horsepower (like the RX 8 in the street class) overtakes me in a straight because theres no way a car with lower top speed and lower horsepower can overtake a car with higher top speed and higher horsepower in a straight unless i screw up by hitting a car or a side wall (or unless they are hacking)

It's obvious that you don't play Yu-Gi-Oh! competitively, since you don't adapt, forcing your opponent to do it instead. Still, you care so much about not losing in your convoluted scenarios that you always retaliate every argument we use here with some counterplay, despite how realistic they end up being. It's easy to conclude that you have at least a prospect of a competitive mindset for this game with such behavior.

CrystalMusic wrote:if you dont like being seen by the target finder, use the perk that hides you from it! simple!)

The lesson for you to have a better experience in YGO is right there, just add some analogy. If you say you hate changing your strategy because of what other people do... well, don't blame us for having fun at your self-inflicted misery the same way you do to people in other games.

duelingbook is different: you have the freedom to choose who you join (except in rated) hosts have the freedom to have duel notes and rulesets. no one said you have to join me or my duels. i said this before, ill say it again: if you dont like the rules i set for my duels you are free to go find someone else to duel.

Indeed, Duelingbook is different and hosts can do that, but it was never a requirement for people who join their rooms to actually follow any rulesets. And that "freedom" hosts have does not result in a free pass to insult, berate or threaten the opponent with reports in case they don't follow your requests.

Also, I've said this quite a few times, but I'll repeat it again: if people join duel rooms with notes and don't follow them, it doesn't mean they did it because they don't like them. In fact, if they actually didn't like them, they would ignore the room altogether. It's more reasonable to assume that people join those rooms and ignore any note because they cannot be enforced and not following them has no real consequence for being in unrated.

Simply put, they don't care because there's no reason to follow the whims of some random player they've never met. I can only assume that the few ones who join your rooms are either try to curiously amuse you (like a volunteer babysitter), don't know any better or are incredibly new to the website/game. You would have befriended and have more consistent games with whomever accepted convoluted setups that can be changed on a whim.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1104 by Darkraiclone » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:28 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
not my fault ppl cant think differently and use something else other than mst to deal with spells and traps.

why do u think i use jinzo and horus? jinzo is the ultimate trap stopper he has no equal! he can stop trap cards from being activated even if they are in the hand. "Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field" that effect doenst limit him to just traps on the field, you cannot activate trap cards in general! so for example: The trap card "Typhoon" which says: Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap on the field; destroy it. If your opponent controls 2 or more Spells/Traps and you control no Spells/Traps, you can activate this card from your hand) Jinzos effect would make it impossible for you to activate Typhoon! no other card does what jinzo does! thus making jinzo the ultimate trap stopper!

Now i know there are better spell stoppers than horus such as dark simorgh + anti spell fragrance (both which are not from 1st gen or gx times) but in a 1st gen & GX duel, horus is most likely the best to go with, he can use his effect to negate the activation of spell cards and destroy them as much as its controller sees fit. Thus making him perfect for an anti-spell role.

You use jinzo and horus because you think they're good. Even though Horus is simply not a good card. You don't have the proper game knowledge to value single use cards hence why you have a bias towards repeatable effects and continuous effects.

when it comes to stopping traps jinzo is king. he may not have the best ATK value (or DEF) but in terms of how many traps he stops? jinzo is unparalleled.

Even though cards like, Royal Decree does literally the same thing without wasting a normal summon.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1105 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:40 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:You use jinzo and horus because you think they're good. Even though Horus is simply not a good card. You don't have the proper game knowledge to value single use cards hence why you have a bias towards repeatable effects and continuous effects.

when it comes to stopping traps jinzo is king. he may not have the best ATK value (or DEF) but in terms of how many traps he stops? jinzo is unparalleled.

Even though cards like, Royal Decree does literally the same thing without wasting a normal summon.

decree only stops the ones on the field, jinzo can stop ones in the hand and on the field.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1106 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:43 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You've been told by a grey admin in the middle of a duel (which should tell you how close you are to getting booted) that your duel note doesn't give you license to harass users. You've been told by staff on the forums that other players have 0 obligation to follow your duel note. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your spiel on the forums, forum posters represent an extremely small minority of users and they aren't the ones trying dueling you.

and how many times have judges told you guys: if you dont like my rules dont join, stop being childish
you were also told that if you dont like me to just ignore my posts and replies on the forums...

want me to continue?!?!?

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1107 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:14 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

and how many times have judges told you guys: if you dont like my rules dont join, stop being childish
you were also told that if you dont like me to just ignore my posts and replies on the forums...

want me to continue?!?!?

Do you always have to resort to this overused mantra of yours regarding what the judges told us that we don't have to join your duels... despite essentially no one here in the forum is even joining your games or complaining about your rules as if we were the ones facing them? Also, it seems you completely disregarded Debt's argument.

It should be noted that ignoring you never stopped you from repeatedly using this loose concept of enforcing duel notes as if they were rules to justify insulting, berating and harassment towards random players who don't know any better or simply don't care. I can't speak for everyone who argues with you, but I think that exposing and showing why your doings are would make you understand the problems you're creating onto yourself and your opponents. But you cherry-pick arguments and facts presented to you or completely disregard them, thinking the world is against you, despite the common denominator in all those situations remains being you.

It's like you enjoy this self-inflicted frustration to the point of coming to terms with your subconscious knowing what's going on.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1108 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:32 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

want me to continue?!?!?

Do you always have to resort to this overused mantra of yours regarding what the judges told us that we don't have to join your duels... despite essentially no one here in the forum is even joining your games or complaining about your rules as if we were the ones facing them? Also, it seems you completely disregarded Debt's argument.

It should be noted that ignoring you never stopped you from repeatedly using this loose concept of enforcing duel notes as if they were rules to justify insulting, berating and harassment towards random players who don't know any better or simply don't care. I can't speak for everyone who argues with you, but I think that exposing and showing why your doings are would make you understand the problems you're creating onto yourself and your opponents. But you cherry-pick arguments and facts presented to you or completely disregard them, thinking the world is against you, despite the common denominator in all those situations remains being you.

It's like you enjoy this self-inflicted frustration to the point of coming to terms with your subconscious knowing what's going on.

in english?!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1109 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:40 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26637150

the year is 2021 and this person has no idea what PM means? please tell me they are either joking or trolling!

greg503

Post #1110 by greg503 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

decree only stops the ones on the field, jinzo can stop ones in the hand and on the field.

Jinzo says "Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field."
Royal Decree says "Negate all other Trap effects on the field."
While Decree allows you to activate Traps from the hand, both will effectively negate them. The only difference is that Jinzo makes the misplay of activating a card that won't resolve an illegal play instead
This is the power of PSCT and reading the card explains the card
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #1111 by greg503 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:57 pm

Stop be a scrublord CM, you'll feel better, also post 1111 claimed :)
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1112 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:02 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Even though cards like, Royal Decree does literally the same thing without wasting a normal summon.

Jinzo says "Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field."
While Decree allows you to activate Traps from the hand, both will effectively negate them. The only difference is that Jinzo makes the misplay of activating a card that won't resolve an illegal play instead

decree cannot stop the trap card "Typhoon" while Jinzo can! plus if i use Amplifyer on Jinzo im allowed to use my own traps while you cannot. Decree cant do that!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1113 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

want me to continue?!?!?

in english?!

It was already in English, but since you need to be spoon-fed that much, I might as well try to be more concise:

1) You include duel notes in your duels, even though you can't enforce them. So far, that's acceptable.

2) You end up stressed over them not obeying your note, despite they're not being mandatory. That is very toxic onto yourself.

3) Best case scenario, your insult your opponent for your stress and frustration. That is very toxic onto other people.

4) You often face random but mostly new players every time and you hold control on who gets accepted in your duel. That means your opponents must not be the cause of your stress and problems on Duelingbook.

5) You know that your opponents have no obligation to follow duel notes.

6) You know that them doing that doesn't mean you can insult, berate or harass them.

7) Yet, you shift the blame on your opponents, play victim and keep doing this vicious cycle while dragging the forum into it to fuel your ego.

In short: You cause your own problems, it's apparent that you know it and that you like to rant about it. You should get help because that's some minor self-destructing behavior or plain abusive trolling.

greg503

Post #1114 by greg503 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:13 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

decree cannot stop the trap card "Typhoon" while Jinzo can! plus if i use Amplifyer on Jinzo im allowed to use my own traps while you cannot. Decree cant do that!

Decree does stop Typhoon by negating it, fool. Also, of course Amplifier makes Jinzo better, it's one more card, that's an unfair comparison. Decree is not a Level 6 monster so you can just use it, which makes more accessible to any deck
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1115 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:16 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Jinzo says "Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field."

Decree does stop Typhoon by negating it, fool. Also, of course Amplifier makes Jinzo better, it's one more card, that's an unfair comparison. Decree is not a Level 6 monster so you can just use it, which makes more accessible to any deck

decree only stops traps on the field. typhoon can be activated while in the hand. so TRY AGAIN!!!

greg503

Post #1116 by greg503 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

decree only stops traps on the field. typhoon can be activated while in the hand. so TRY AGAIN!!!

Its effect RESOLVES on the field and is negated by Decree, while Jinzo prevents the activation altogether, but both are equally good at stopping Typhoon.
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1117 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:19 pm

Royal Decree: Negate all other Trap effects on the field.

Jinzo: Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field.

Typhoon: Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap on the field; destroy it. If your opponent controls 2 or more Spells/Traps and you control no Spells/Traps, you can activate this card from your hand.

Jinzo can stop Typhoon while Decree cannot! Jinzo is better despite having a slightly harder requirement to be on the field! and again with amplifyer my traps wont be affected by jinzo, but with your decree yours are! JINZO IS BETTER!!!

greg503

Post #1118 by greg503 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:20 pm

I forget whether with the current text Jinzo allows for Traps to be activated from the hand, not that it matters
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1119 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:25 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26638636 this is why jinzo is better than decree. amplifyer makes it so my traps can still be used while my opponents cannot. decree makes it so all other traps are negated.

this is just an example of what my LOCK deck can do. its stops everything except exodia! even pends. as long as its in classic.

if you tried to replace amp and jinzo with decree this lock wouldnt work! so care to say that your decree is still better than jinzo???

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1120 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:26 pm

greg503 wrote:I forget whether with the current text Jinzo allows for Traps to be activated from the hand, not that it matters

trap cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. that comma makes a huge difference in how he works. hes able to stop trap cards from both the hand and the field.

Return to “Spam Paradise”