I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
NiwatoriFTW

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1081 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
i can name several traps that are better than mst. and not just ones that destroy

So you're changing the subject? The issue is that Dust Tornado is not better than MST since Traps are still slower than Quick-Plays in the sense that you don't need to wait until the following turn to do stuff.

Name whatever Trap Card you want, Dust Tornado is still relatively a bad card.

how about i just used cursed seal of the forbidden spell on your mst? what now? no more mst for you!

Also irrelevant to the topic of discussion. Including a VERY specific scenario to justify a card being better than another doesn't contribute to your argument, since a card being good concerns its usability in many different situations.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #1082 by Darkraiclone » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i hate ppl who use mst. mst is a trash card. use dust tornado instead

Dust Tornado is removal, thus according to your rules it can't be used, so saying that one removal card is better than another really has no place to be mentioned with someone like you.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #1083 by Debt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:48 am

If you consistently lose to mst you're bad

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1084 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:52 am

Debt wrote:If you consistently lose to mst you're bad

i dont lose to mst. mst loses to me due to cursed seal, magic jammer, dark bribe and horus lv8. i could also throw in imperial order as an extra measure despite it costs lp to keep on the field.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #1085 by Debt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
i dont lose to mst. mst loses to me due to cursed seal, magic jammer, dark bribe and horus lv8. i could also throw in imperial order as an extra measure despite it costs lp to keep on the field.

Then let mst through. If you can beat it then there's no reason to forbid it or have a temper tantrum the moment it's played against you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1086 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Then let mst through. If you can beat it then there's no reason to forbid it or have a temper tantrum the moment it's played against you.

the reason 1 forbid it is because its overused by many i duel against in duels i host. its annoying!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #1087 by Debt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:the reason 1 forbid it is because its overused by many i duel against in duels i host. its annoying!

Irrelevant and unreasonable. You can call it overused as much as you want but that doesn't make it overused. If you want to bring anecdotes to this I had an mst played against me in years. You've even called for it to be banned outright even though it stopped being meta relevant over 6 years ago. If you could beat it and apparently think it's weak as you've said in earlier posts then it shouldn't illicit such a hostile response.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1088 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:20 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26625170 - [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen & GX Season 1 Only" they had 5 cards in their hand that were not 1st gen or gx: Obliderate, Battle Fader, Dark World Dealings, The Legendary Exodia Incarnate, Spellbook of Knowledge.

my hand had the eye of timaeus and legend of heart, all which are seen in the 1st gen anime so they are fair game.

how many times! if you dont like my rules, do not join!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1089 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:23 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:the reason 1 forbid it is because its overused by many i duel against in duels i host. its annoying!

Irrelevant and unreasonable. You can call it overused as much as you want but that doesn't make it overused. If you want to bring anecdotes to this I had an mst played against me in years. You've even called for it to be banned outright even though it stopped being meta relevant over 6 years ago. If you could beat it and apparently think it's weak as you've said in earlier posts then it shouldn't illicit such a hostile response.

i go by what i see most in my duels that i host, NOT THE CURRENT ERA!!! so if i say its overused in my duels then its overused in my duels!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1090 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:24 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Right, and in every other situation that you don't have those cards, like the latest duel shared here, you ragequit, claimimg something like how you're doing here.

Perhaps the issue is beyond deckbuilding, like how you had 3 Negate Attacks set on the field. You seem to have issues with facing adversity and adapting yourself to them. If MST and similar cards are too common among your opponents, you could use that in your advantage.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1091 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:32 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Right, and in every other situation that you don't have those cards, like the latest duel shared here, you ragequit, claimimg something like how you're doing here.

Perhaps the issue is beyond deckbuilding, like how you had 3 Negate Attacks set on the field. You seem to have issues with facing adversity and adapting yourself to them. If MST and similar cards are too common among your opponents, you could use that in your advantage.

not my fault ppl cant think differently and use something else other than mst to deal with spells and traps.

why do u think i use jinzo and horus?
- Jinzo is the ultimate trap stopper he has no equal! he can stop trap cards from being activated even if they are in the hand. "Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field"
That effect doesn't limit him to just traps on the field, you cannot activate trap cards in general! So for example:
- The trap card "Typhoon" which says: Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap on the field; destroy it. If your opponent controls 2 or more Spells/Traps and you control no Spells/Traps, you can activate this card from your hand)
Jinzos effect would make it impossible for you to activate Typhoon!
No other trap stopping card does what Jinzo does! thus making Jinzo the ultimate trap stopper!

Now i know there are better spell stoppers than horus such as dark simorgh + anti spell fragrance (both which are not from 1st gen or gx times) but in a 1st gen & GX duel, horus is most likely the best to go with, he can use his effect to negate the activation of spell cards and destroy them as much as its controller sees fit. Thus making him perfect for an anti-spell role.

Debt

Post #1092 by Debt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:36 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
not my fault ppl cant think differently and use something else other than mst to deal with spells and traps.

why do u think i use jinzo and horus? jinzo is the ultimate trap stopper he has no equal! he can stop trap cards from being activated even if they are in the hand. "Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field" that effect doenst limit him to just traps on the field, you cannot activate trap cards in general! so for example: The trap card "Typhoon" which says: Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap on the field; destroy it. If your opponent controls 2 or more Spells/Traps and you control no Spells/Traps, you can activate this card from your hand) Jinzos effect would make it impossible for you to activate Typhoon! no other card does what jinzo does! thus making jinzo the ultimate trap stopper!

Now i know there are better spell stoppers than horus such as dark simorgh + anti spell fragrance (both which are not from 1st gen or gx times) but in a 1st gen & GX duel, horus is most likely the best to go with, he can use his effect to negate the activation of spell cards and destroy them as much as its controller sees fit. Thus making him perfect for an anti-spell role.

You use jinzo and horus because you think they're good. Even though Horus is simply not a good card. You don't have the proper game knowledge to value single use cards hence why you have a bias towards repeatable effects and continuous effects.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1093 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

why do u think i use jinzo and horus? jinzo is the ultimate trap stopper he has no equal! he can stop trap cards from being activated even if they are in the hand. "Trap Cards, and their effects on the field, cannot be activated. Negate all Trap effects on the field" that effect doenst limit him to just traps on the field, you cannot activate trap cards in general! so for example: The trap card "Typhoon" which says: Target 1 face-up Spell/Trap on the field; destroy it. If your opponent controls 2 or more Spells/Traps and you control no Spells/Traps, you can activate this card from your hand) Jinzos effect would make it impossible for you to activate Typhoon! no other card does what jinzo does! thus making jinzo the ultimate trap stopper!

You use jinzo and horus because you think they're good. Even though Horus is simply not a good card. You don't have the proper game knowledge to value single use cards hence why you have a bias towards repeatable effects and continuous effects.

when it comes to stopping traps jinzo is king. he may not have the best ATK value (or DEF) but in terms of how many traps he stops? jinzo is unparalleled.

Debt

Post #1094 by Debt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:when it comes to stopping traps jinzo is king. he may not have the best ATK value (or DEF) but in terms of how many traps he stops? jinzo is unparalleled.

And MST has upsides jinzo doesn't. MST doesn't need setup. MST hits spells as well. MST doesn't turn off your ability to use traps. Does Jinzo have upsides that MST doesn't? Yes. Several. But that doesn't discount the value of MST.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1095 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Well, its still your problem if you can't think differently, despite having a good idea of what you'll be facing. Horus and Jinzo are not reliable ways to work around backrow disruption. In fact, almost no competitive decks focus on stopping that, but to be prepared for anything. Most of your deck lack alternative plays while having almost no focused strategy to begin with.

I really don't get why you're so determined in not changing while wanting the whole world to change, or, at least, wanting a sample that spontaneously joins your duel rooms to do so. It's also wrong to conclude that don't obey your ruleset because they don't like them. It's way more likely that they don't care or never bothered to read them to begin with.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1096 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:49 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26625649 - [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen & GX Season 1 Only. "
another case of: if you dont like the rules (or have no intention of following them) Dont join!
Crystal Beasts are not from gx season 1!

dont get me wrong i dont mind the crystal beasts (as long as you are using the original 7 crystal beasts, the original rainbow dragon, ancient city rainbow ruins, crystal beacon, crystal blessing, crystal gem, crystal pair, crystal promise, crystal release, crystal tree, and rainbow gravity.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1097 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:08 pm

NiwatoriFTW, the only games i play competitively are:
- Destiny 2 in Gambit
- ESO but only when im on my Dragonknight build! hes both PvP and PvE!

other games i do have a strategy despite i dont play competitively, such as:
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Domination - Lockdown using Kill Streaks
- Call of Duty WW2 Domination - Stinger LMG or LAD Machine Gun (LMG) and Defend Flags (people like forget that defending flags is important to hold ground in domination and to prevent the opponent from gaining a foothold or the advantage) i even got a 6 man multi kill while playing Domination nd using the LAD machine gun on USS Texas in CoD WWII, its on my Youtube. its a short video but it did happen. i also have it on teh Cod Amino and the Video Game Amino
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Target Finder and Stealth Perks with the M27 (I not only use this because it helps me find my enemies, but because i find it funny ppl get pissed at me for using something activision and treyarch put in the game. if you dont like being seen by the target finder, use the perk that hides you from it! simple!)
- Fortnite - IDC how i get kills or how i am killed in the game. i play it because its fun. the only thing i hate is the shotguns as they are way to overpowered and broken which is why you will never see me put any shotguns in my custom maps i make.
- NFS HP Remastered. it doenst matter what course im thrown on, if im playing sports, performance, super, exotic or hyper i know what cars to pick for each course. in a race i normally place in the top 3. idc about winning in NFS. the only time i quit is if i know im using a car with more horsepower which means i have more top speed (like the dodge charger in the street class) and somehow a car with lower Horsepower (like the RX 8 in the street class) overtakes me in a straight because theres no way a car with lower top speed and lower horsepower can overtake a car with higher top speed and higher horsepower in a straight unless i screw up by hitting a car or a side wall (or unless they are hacking)

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1098 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:33 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:NiwatoriFTW, the only games i play competitively are:
- Destiny 2 in Gambit

- Call of Duty WW2 Domination - Stinger LMG or LAD Machine Gun (LMG) and Defend Flags (people like forget that defending flags is important to hold ground in domination and to prevent the opponent from gaining a foothold or the advantage) i even got a 6 man multi kill while playing Domination nd using the LAD machine gun on USS Texas in CoD WWII, its on my Youtube. its a short video but it did happen. i also have it on teh Cod Amino and the Video Game Amino
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Target Finder and Stealth Perks with the M27 (I not only use this because it helps me find my enemies, but because i find it funny ppl get pissed at me for using something activision and treyarch put in the game. if you dont like being seen by the target finder, use the perk that hides you from it! simple!)
- Fortnite - IDC how i get kills or how i am killed in the game. i play it because its fun. the only thing i hate is the shotguns as they are way to overpowered and broken which is why you will never see me put any shotguns in my custom maps i make.
- NFS HP Remastered. it doenst matter what course im thrown on, if im playing sports, performance, super, exotic or hyper i know what cars to pick for each course. in a race i normally place in the top 3. idc about winning in NFS. the only time i quit is if i know im using a car with more horsepower which means i have more top speed (like the dodge charger in the street class) and somehow a car with lower Horsepower (like the RX 8 in the street class) overtakes me in a straight because theres no way a car with lower top speed and lower horsepower can overtake a car with higher top speed and higher horsepower in a straight unless i screw up by hitting a car or a side wall (or unless they are hacking)

It's obvious that you don't play Yu-Gi-Oh! competitively, since you don't adapt, forcing your opponent to do it instead. Still, you care so much about not losing in your convoluted scenarios that you always retaliate every argument we use here with some counterplay, despite how realistic they end up being. It's easy to conclude that you have at least a prospect of a competitive mindset for this game with such behavior.

CrystalMusic wrote:if you dont like being seen by the target finder, use the perk that hides you from it! simple!)

The lesson for you to have a better experience in YGO is right there, just add some analogy. If you say you hate changing your strategy because of what other people do... well, don't blame us for having fun at your self-inflicted misery the same way you do to people in other games.

Renji Asuka

Post #1099 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:10 pm

- Destiny 2 in Gambit

Regarding Fortnite, shotguns are NOT broken or busted. They perform their role as intended, if you let someone get in range with their shotgun, you die (usually). Same with SMGs, if you let someone get in close with the P90 from last season, you died in what feels to be 3 hits.

Want to avoid being shotgunned in the face? Kill them before it becomes an issue. There is a reason AR and Snipers exist in the game.

Though today with the new season, I came in first on my latest match, mostly because of the stink bow, which deals 25 damage from the poison cloud very quickly and goes through shields while doing about 50 or so damage per body shot while not going through shields. But I won because of my pump shotgun however, because otherwise, I'd have died from having to pull the bow string back and release my bow while they were coming at me with a shotgun. I 2 hit them with a headshot and body shot.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1100 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:59 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
- Destiny 2 in Gambit

It's obvious that you don't play Yu-Gi-Oh! competitively, since you don't adapt, forcing your opponent to do it instead. Still, you care so much about not losing in your convoluted scenarios that you always retaliate every argument we use here with some counterplay, despite how realistic they end up being. It's easy to conclude that you have at least a prospect of a competitive mindset for this game with such behavior.

CrystalMusic wrote:if you dont like being seen by the target finder, use the perk that hides you from it! simple!)

The lesson for you to have a better experience in YGO is right there, just add some analogy. If you say you hate changing your strategy because of what other people do... well, don't blame us for having fun at your self-inflicted misery the same way you do to people in other games.

duelingbook is different: you have the freedom to choose who you join (except in rated) hosts have the freedom to have duel notes and rulesets. no one said you have to join me or my duels. i said this before, ill say it again: if you dont like the rules i set for my duels you are free to go find someone else to duel.

Return to “Spam Paradise”