I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
DuskWill

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1061 by DuskWill » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:27 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
KTeknis wrote:Welp, looks like Lounge Lizard Piano Elegance doesn't work lol. Probably should've find another calming song.

Interesting fact about me, if a song is recommended to me, I don't listen to it. I'm too picky about my music.

I'm no stranger to this concept, but instead I often just end up not liking something right away because it was recommended to me. It could be songs, games, movies, books...

I still try to overcome this mentality through some tricks of self-reverse psychology, self-pavloving or self peer pressure. On the other hand, having it is great to ignore fads in form of media that I deem of poor taste.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Slitina

Post #1062 by Slitina » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:14 pm

Gotta love how it talks about CrystalKaren’s toxicity to music taste seems legit.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1063 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:53 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26618564 - [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "Format: 9/1/07. Cards From 2002 to 2007. NO MST"

there are other removal cards that are better than MST such as dust tornado. in many ways dust tornado is better than MST cas it allowed you to automatically set 1 spell or trap card during the same turn you use it. by setting the right trap card during your opponents turn from Dusts Tornados effect you can make Dust Tornado much more useful than MST. Virtual World is an archetype from 2020, 13 years later than what i said is allowed.

more people who cant obey a duel note. how many times have ppl been told: if u dont like the rules set in the duel notes:
DO
NOT
JOIN
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1064 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26618564 - [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "Format: 9/1/07. Cards From 2002 to 2007. NO MST"

there are other removal cards that are better than MST such as dust tornado. in many ways dust tornado is better than MST cas it allowed you to automatically set 1 spell or trap card during the same turn you use it. by setting the right trap card during your opponents turn from Dusts Tornados effect you can make Dust Tornado much more useful than MST. Virtual World is an archetype from 2020, 13 years later than what i said is allowed.

more people who cant obey a duel note. how many times have ppl been told: if u dont like the rules set in the duel notes:
DO
NOT
JOIN

What does this rant about MST has to do with the outcome of the duel? Also, calling Dust Tornado better is quite a weird opinion, since it can't be used right away.

Anyway, I don't think people that join you don't like your ruleset, it's probably that they just don't care. I mean, unrated duels doesn't matter anyway, so any ruleset in the duel note must be like putting a hat on a hat.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1065 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:03 am

Or perhaps that MST rant was you wanting people to be using Dust Tornado instead so you can hinder them more by using Jinzo?
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26617814
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "format: 9/1/07. Cards From 2002 to 2007 Only"
[0:26] Charles248: "glhf"

[0:51] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:53] CrystalMusic: Set "Negate Attack" from hand (2/6) to S-3
[0:54] CrystalMusic: Set "Astral Barrier" from hand (3/5) to S-4
[0:56] CrystalMusic: Set "Negate Attack" from hand (3/4) to S-2
[0:58] CrystalMusic: Set "Des Koala" from hand (1/3) to M-3
[1:01] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
----------------(Turn 6)-----------------
[2:27] Charles248: Entered Draw Phase
[2:27] Charles248: Drew "The Flute of Summoning Dragon"
[2:28] CrystalMusic: Activated Set "Spirit Barrier" in S-1
[2:31] CrystalMusic: Activated Set "Astral Barrier" in S-4
[2:43] Charles248: Entered Standby Phase
[2:44] Charles248: Entered Main Phase 1
[3:05] Charles248: Normal Summoned "Lord of D." from hand (4/7) to M-2
[3:08] Charles248: Activated "The Flute of Summoning Dragon" from hand (6/6)
[3:10] Charles248: Declared effect of "The Flute of Summoning Dragon" in S-3
[3:12] Charles248: Special Summoned "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from hand (4/5) to M-5 (ATK)
[3:13] Charles248: Sent "The Flute of Summoning Dragon" from S-3 to GY
[3:15] Charles248: Activated "Mystical Space Typhoon" from hand (1/4)
[3:17] Charles248: Declared effect of "Mystical Space Typhoon" in S-3
[3:21] Charles248: Pointed at "Spirit Barrier" in S-1
[3:23] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[3:26] CrystalMusic: "ur patetic"
[3:28] CrystalMusic: "using a staple"
[3:31] CrystalMusic: "mst is for trash palyers"
[3:35] CrystalMusic: "get a good deck"
[3:38] CrystalMusic: "]not some noob trash"
[3:40] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[3:40] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1066 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:04 am

i hate ppl who use mst. mst is a trash card. use dust tornado instead
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1067 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i hate ppl who use mst. mst is a trash card. use dust tornado instead

That's not a good argument to convince people to use a comparatively bad card. Also, your opinion has no matter on what people should use, it's their decks, not yours.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1068 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:13 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:i hate ppl who use mst. mst is a trash card. use dust tornado instead

That's not a good argument to convince people to use a comparatively bad card. Also, your opinion has no matter on what people should use, it's their decks, not yours.

bad? dude dust tornado is in every way more superior than MST not only is it able to be used on any turn after setting it (just like mst) not only is it able to pop any 1 spell or trap (just like mst) but after its activation you can set a spell or trap card. when used properly that last effect of dust tornado can come in handy especially if you use it to set a trap card, then when its your turn you can use the set trap card because its been 1 turn since you set it. MST cant do that!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1069 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

bad? dude dust tornado is in every way more superior than MST not only is it able to be used on any turn after setting it (just like mst) not only is it able to pop any 1 spell or trap (just like mst) but after its activation you can set a spell or trap card. when used properly that last effect of dust tornado can come in handy especially if you use it to set a trap card, then when its your turn you can use the set trap card because its been 1 turn since you set it. MST cant do that!

You still need to wait a turn to use it, unlike MST, which is a Quick-Play Spell Card. And the last effect of Dust Tornado is way situational to make up for you not being able to destroy a Spell or Trap during the very turn you add this card to your hand.

It should be mentioned that Dust Tornado did see some use competitively back in the day but mostly as an extra form of backrow disruption in decks that already mained three copies of MST. In the end, this card was already born powercrept by its Quick-Play counterpart and eventually got replaced in many competitive side decks by better alternatives while, surprisingly, the same didn't happen with MST to the same extent.

Renji Asuka

Post #1070 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:29 am

You're fucking trash for thinking a trap is better than a quickplay spell card.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1071 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:15 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:That's not a good argument to convince people to use a comparatively bad card. Also, your opinion has no matter on what people should use, it's their decks, not yours.

You still need to wait a turn to use it

4 words, 1 card: Temple of The Kings

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1072 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:16 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

a quick play can be used as a trap if set... so i dont see your argument/point
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1073 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

a quick play can be used as a trap if set... so i dont see your argument

That doesn't make a Trap Card better than a Quick-Play. That kind of Spell can also be activated from your hand at any point in your turn, in which (most) traps cannot.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1074 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:23 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You're fucking trash for thinking a trap is better than a quickplay spell card.

That doesn't make a Trap Card better than a Quick-Play. That kind of Spell can also be activated from your hand at any point in your turn, in which (most) traps cannot.

i can name several traps that are better than mst. and not just ones that destroy

Renji Asuka

Post #1075 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

a quick play can be used as a trap if set... so i dont see your argument/point

And this is why you're nothing but a stupid retard.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1076 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You still need to wait a turn to use it

And how including Temple of The Kings in the scenario makes Dust Tornado better than just having a single MST? If you need those two cards to do the same thing that a Quick-Play counterpart does, the latter is the best option.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1077 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

i can name several traps that are better than mst. and not just ones that destroy

So you're changing the subject? The issue is that Dust Tornado is not better than MST since Traps are still slower than Quick-Plays in the sense that you don't need to wait until the following turn to do stuff.

Name whatever Trap Card you want, Dust Tornado is still relatively a bad card.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1078 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:27 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:You still need to wait a turn to use it

And how including Temple of The Kings in the scenario makes Dust Tornado better than just having a single MST? If you need those two cards to do the same thing that a Quick-Play counterpart does, the latter is the best option.

if ToTK wasnt errated i could abuse the shiz nit outta the card with Scrap-iron scarecrow (thank god for custom cards where i remade ToTK to have its 1st edition effect)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #1079 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:27 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:That doesn't make a Trap Card better than a Quick-Play. That kind of Spell can also be activated from your hand at any point in your turn, in which (most) traps cannot.

So you're changing the subject? The issue is that Dust Tornado is not better than MST since Traps are still slower than Quick-Plays in the sense that you don't need to wait until the following turn to do stuff.

Name whatever Trap Card you want, Dust Tornado is still relatively a bad card.

how about i just used cursed seal of the forbidden spell on your mst? what now? no more mst for you!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #1080 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:31 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

if ToTK wasnt errated i could abuse the shiz nit outta the card with Scrap-iron scarecrow (thank god for custom cards where i remade ToTK to have its 1st edition effect)

Still irrelevant to the topic discussion.

Return to “Spam Paradise”