I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #941 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:46 am

Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:The HOPT clause of Cecelia Von Stein can be shortened to "You can only activate 1 effect of "Cecelia Von Stein" per turn, and only once per turn.

mine makes it even more restricted so i cant control 2 or even 3 of her. so my way makes it even harder for her to do much to my opponent.

Or just someone who is lazy to learn psct, and made readable texts.

There are so many things wrong with this card. The way you wrote, it as it saying it trigger in the "after damage calculation", but due to the effect that suppose to revive the monster that was destroyed by battle, it should include (and sent to the GY) to telegraph that it is actually the usual "end of the damage step" activation effect. Also, due to the missing (and sent to the GY), it doesn't said where the monster is reborn from. What if the monster is banished due to Macro Cosmos. The reborn monster got its full effect, can be SSed in Attack Position, and become a Zombie in the Battle Phase. This is not balanced at all.

Btw I'm not here helping you. I'm here to tell your fat face that you are terrible in making cards, let alone balanced them. :twisted:

according to this this is where you threw the first insult, so actually this is on you
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #942 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and you know what have put together? yall are a bunch of virgins who have to troll people online to get your kicks because you dont have the guts or the balls to do it IRL cas youd know if you said it to the wrong person youd get clapped by that person!

in otherwords yall are just a bunch of internet pussies!!!

me on the other had i have said whats on my mind both in public and on youtube!!!

so... get back to me when you grow a pair!

Odds are, you're just as bad in real life as you are on the forum, and I guarantee you, if you pulled that crap in front of me, you'd be eating the pavement real quick.

And no, this isn't a threat, its a hypothetical situation.

ill just use Karate, Jujitsu, Aikido, Judo, Hapkido, Kung fu, Capoeira, Krav maga, Tae kwon do and Tai chi against you. all which is made for self defense!

Trust me when I say this, I seen more combat than you ever have in the first 2 years of my life. And I continued fighting even in grade school even beating up 6th graders while I was in 1st grade. Hell I been shot at in the first 2 years of my life, I even used a baseball bat to beat up my sister's biological father cause he attacked my mom at that age, hell he fucking tried to drown me when he was supposed to bathe me. And I survived all that shit. And with all that said and done, your bullshit martial arts YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW is nothing when it comes to street fighting. I guarantee you have the reflexes of a fucking snail after being punched in the throat then having your face be slammed in the street.

And FYI, I don't condone violence on anyone if things can be settled peacefully. But you'd still be eating pavement if things couldn't. Your fake Cherokee blood don't mean jack shit to me or to anyone here. I guarantee you I'm more Cherokee than you are, and I'm like 1/16th Cherokee.

You create constant lies you can't even keep fucking track of them. Hell you even lie about saying you don't care if you lose, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU FUCKING CARE CAUSE YOU HATE LOSING.

Also, just to point something out, I highly doubt you know any of that, let alone have a good enough mastery to learn all 10 of those without fucking up. Odds are you learned those from stupid TV shows and claim you know everything about them.

Oh and just so you know, don't fight someone if you can't knock them out in 1 punch, otherwise you'd just piss them off more just to get your ass kicked.

And no, I'm not threatening you CM. I'm telling you how it is. So, what I really suggest, is for you to straighten the fuck up, before you piss off the wrong person and end up dead (worst case scenario) or in a hospital. Cause not everyone is going to have the patience for your bullshit. I taught my high school bully that real fast and they learned the hard way and he never fucked with me or my friends again. 1 Punch was all it took for him to be crying while limping away. Didn't knock him out obviously because you know grass, but if it was over a hard surface, probably be knocked out. Of course I did get punished for that already.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #943 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:48 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
My guy... It takes at least 6 years to learn ONE style to perfection. You're telling me it took you 12 years to learn 10 fighting styles, one of them, namely Kung-Fu having 400 sub-styles, and only 2 of them have an ACTUAL use in self-defense? This has to be your boldest and most bullshit lie I've ever seen you say.

maybe it takes you that long cas ur retarded!

No. Like. It's mathematically and biologically impossible for you to accomplish the task you claimed.

it takes 6 years to master a fighting style to perfection.

That means in that 12 year gap you just said. You would've only been able to learn 2 fighting styles and have perfected them.

You named 10 fighting styles. That means in order to fully master 10 styles. You would've had to have trained, to perfection, 60 years.

Kung-fu is a fighting style with 400 sub-styles. You said simply "Kung-Fu" with no indication if you meant a sub-style. So if we're assuming all styles, that means, you would currently need to be 2,400 years old in order to accomplish that task.

To fully learn the 410 styles you just named, you would need to have had a training period of 2,460 years. Which is biologically impossible for humans.

OMG! clearly you cant read. i never said anything about mastering them.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #944 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
maybe it takes you that long cas ur retarded! and who said i perfected them? no one! so there you go again making assumptions!

And reported.

HA GL with that, ur the one who started crap!

Also FYI, you brought all of this upon yourself, so don't even act like you're the victim here.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #945 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
maybe it takes you that long cas ur retarded!

No. Like. It's mathematically and biologically impossible for you to accomplish the task you claimed.

it takes 6 years to master a fighting style to perfection.

That means in that 12 year gap you just said. You would've only been able to learn 2 fighting styles and have perfected them.

You named 10 fighting styles. That means in order to fully master 10 styles. You would've had to have trained, to perfection, 60 years.

Kung-fu is a fighting style with 400 sub-styles. You said simply "Kung-Fu" with no indication if you meant a sub-style. So if we're assuming all styles, that means, you would currently need to be 2,400 years old in order to accomplish that task.

To fully learn the 410 styles you just named, you would need to have had a training period of 2,460 years. Which is biologically impossible for humans.

OMG! clearly you cant read. i never said anything about mastering them.

This is where inferring comes into play. You said "I'll just use all these fighting styles as self-defense and be fine!" Which lead me to infer, and using my knowledge of your behavior. I can deduce that you meant that statement as "I have mastered these styles because I'm the best at everything." Which lead to my demonstration of how it's scientifically impossible for you to have done so.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #946 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:53 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Odds are, you're just as bad in real life as you are on the forum, and I guarantee you, if you pulled that crap in front of me, you'd be eating the pavement real quick.

And no, this isn't a threat, its a hypothetical situation.

ill just use Karate, Jujitsu, Aikido, Judo, Hapkido, Kung fu, Capoeira, Krav maga, Tae kwon do and Tai chi against you. all which is made for self defense!

Trust me when I say this, I seen more combat than you ever have in the first 2 years of my life. And I continued fighting even in grade school even beating up 6th graders while I was in 1st grade. Hell I been shot at in the first 2 years of my life, I even used a baseball bat to beat up my sister's biological father cause he attacked my mom at that age, hell he fucking tried to drown me when he was supposed to bathe me. And I survived all that shit. And with all that said and done, your bullshit martial arts YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW is nothing when it comes to street fighting. I guarantee you have the reflexes of a fucking snail after being punched in the throat then having your face be slammed in the street.

And FYI, I don't condone violence on anyone if things can be settled peacefully. But you'd still be eating pavement if things couldn't. Your fake Cherokee blood don't mean jack shit to me or to anyone here. I guarantee you I'm more Cherokee than you are, and I'm like 1/16th Cherokee.

You create constant lies you can't even keep fucking track of them. Hell you even lie about saying you don't care if you lose, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU FUCKING CARE CAUSE YOU HATE LOSING.

Also, just to point something out, I highly doubt you know any of that, let alone have a good enough mastery to learn all 10 of those without fucking up. Odds are you learned those from stupid TV shows and claim you know everything about them.

Oh and just so you know, don't fight someone if you can't knock them out in 1 punch, otherwise you'd just piss them off more just to get your ass kicked.

And no, I'm not threatening you CM. I'm telling you how it is. So, what I really suggest, is for you to straighten the fuck up, before you piss off the wrong person and end up dead (worst case scenario) or in a hospital. Cause not everyone is going to have the patience for your bullshit. I taught my high school bully that real fast and they learned the hard way and he never fucked with me or my friends again. 1 Punch was all it took for him to be crying while limping away. Didn't knock him out obviously because you know grass, but if it was over a hard surface, probably be knocked out. Of course I did get punished for that already.

i kicked quite a few highschool bullies asses too ya know, so yo aint special:
- one punk hit me in the neck with a hockey stick, i swung around with my fist balled up and dislocated his jaw!
-one wannabe tough girl hit me and said: go on hit me back youll get arrested!. well i hit her back and guess what? SHE got arrested cas she was the one who hit first. i was defending myself!
- another spat in my face, which is assault, so i gave him a knuckle sandwitch upside his temple and knocked him TF out
- then there was 3 punks who always hung out together, one slammed my locker into my shoulder, so i punched him in the gut making him puke up blood, the other 2 tried attacking me but i mearly just dodged their swings and made them hit my locker, making them end up with broken hands for the week.

oh and how could i forget this? one very unlucky punk tried stabbing me with a pencil, i ended up dislocating his arm by slamming my elbow against his (let me help you know what i mean by that: think of having to go to the doctor for blood testing, you know where they tend to put the needle in your arm where the elbow folds? yeah that spot)
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #947 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

- one punk hit me in the neck with a hockey stick, i swung around with my fist balled up and dislocated his jaw!
-one wannabe tough girl hit me and said: go on hit me back youll get arrested!. well i hit her back and guess what? SHE got arrested cas she was the one who hit first. i was defending myself!
- another spat in my face, which is assault, so i gave him a knuckle sandwitch upside his temple and knocked him TF out
- then there was 3 punks who always hung out together, one slammed my locker into my shoulder, so i punched him in the gut making him puke up blood, the other 2 tried attacking me but i mearly just dodged their swings and made them hit my locker, making them end up with broken hands for the week.

Adding this to the list of lies.

Renji Asuka

Post #948 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: If you were struck PERIOD, you'd be crying in pain, this is something EVERYONE who runs their mouth learns the hard way, or the smart way if they were intelligent.
2: Doubtful, 90% of the time the courts favor women and that isn't getting into schools.
3: No you didn't, you don't have the strength to knock a person out.
4: You didn't make anyone puke up blood, this ain't DBZ.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #949 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:58 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Trust me when I say this, I seen more combat than you ever have in the first 2 years of my life. And I continued fighting even in grade school even beating up 6th graders while I was in 1st grade. Hell I been shot at in the first 2 years of my life, I even used a baseball bat to beat up my sister's biological father cause he attacked my mom at that age, hell he fucking tried to drown me when he was supposed to bathe me. And I survived all that shit. And with all that said and done, your bullshit martial arts YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW is nothing when it comes to street fighting. I guarantee you have the reflexes of a fucking snail after being punched in the throat then having your face be slammed in the street.

and there you go again. you cant say they are lies because you were not in the same school as me.

Renji Asuka

Post #950 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

and there you go again. you cant say they are lies because you were not in the same school as me.

Your lying track record speaks for itself.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #951 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

oh and how could i forget this? one very unlucky punk tried stabbing me with a pencil, i ended up dislocating his arm by slamming my elbow against his (let me help you know what i mean by that: think of having to go to the doctor for blood testing, you know where they tend to put the needle in your arm where the elbow folds? yeah that spot)

Do you have any proof that you did any of this?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #952 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Do you even know what a pathological liar is?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #953 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:02 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Trust me when I say this, I seen more combat than you ever have in the first 2 years of my life. And I continued fighting even in grade school even beating up 6th graders while I was in 1st grade. Hell I been shot at in the first 2 years of my life, I even used a baseball bat to beat up my sister's biological father cause he attacked my mom at that age, hell he fucking tried to drown me when he was supposed to bathe me. And I survived all that shit. And with all that said and done, your bullshit martial arts YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW is nothing when it comes to street fighting. I guarantee you have the reflexes of a fucking snail after being punched in the throat then having your face be slammed in the street.

1: If you were struck PERIOD, you'd be crying in pain, this is something EVERYONE who runs their mouth learns the hard way, or the smart way if they were intelligent.
2: Doubtful, 90% of the time the courts favor women and that isn't getting into schools.

1: you have no idea of my physical strength, especially when it comes to my legs, i can lift 500 pounds with my legs and i can do over 1000 reps on 500 pounds in 45 minutes (the length of my highschool classes)
2: the court judge knew that reguardless of gender, if you hit a man, you cannot be certiant you are not going to get hit back. if she sung and hit me first shes the guilty party!
3: reffer to #1
4: reffer to #1

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #954 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

id have to get ahold of my schools video archives which would require time, a court hearing, and more. but seeing as the courts would deem the reason why i want the footage as irrelevent i wouldnt be able to get acess to it. so your argument is invalid.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #955 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

do you know what insignificant means? cas thats what you are to me!

Renji Asuka

Post #956 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: you have no idea of my physical strength, especially when it comes to my legs, i can lift 500 pounds with my legs and i can do over 1000 reps on 500 pounds in 45 minutes (the length of my highschool classes)
2: the court judge knew that reguardless of gender, if you hit a man, you cannot be certiant you are not going to get hit back. if she sung and hit me first shes the guilty party!

1: I can tell just by your facial features, you're fucking overweight and can't fight for shit.
2: Doesn't matter, the courts are bias against men typically.
3: Now I know you're lying, I know for a damn fact you couldn't do over 1000 before your arms get too damn tired. On top of that, you're just hurting your body on top of that.

You're not impressing anyone here.
Last edited by Renji Asuka on Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #957 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

do you know what insignificant means? cas thats what you are to me!

Narcissism 101: Lesson 2: That is also a common statement said by narcissists

Renji Asuka

Post #958 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

id have to get ahold of my schools video archives which would require time, a court hearing, and more. but seeing as the courts would deem the reason why i want the footage as irrelevent i wouldnt be able to get acess to it. so your argument is invalid.

You do realize you can just site the court case right? And it can be looked up. But that'd imply you dox yourself ;) So if you do it, then congrats you're not a fucking coward, and if you don't well, you're still lying.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #959 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1: If you were struck PERIOD, you'd be crying in pain, this is something EVERYONE who runs their mouth learns the hard way, or the smart way if they were intelligent.

1: I can tell just by your facial, you're fucking overweight and can't fight for shit.
3: Now I know you're lying, I know for a damn fact you couldn't do over 1000 before your arms get too damn tired. On top of that, you're just hurting your body on top of that.

1: you forget that this isnt from the current time, i graduated in 2010, so this is 11 years ago, you have no clue what i looked like 11 years ago so you can throw that theory out the window
2: reffer to #1

Renji Asuka

Post #960 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: I can tell just by your facial, you're fucking overweight and can't fight for shit.

1: you forget that this isnt from the current time, i graduated in 2010, so this is 11 years ago, you have no clue what i looked like 11 years ago so you can throw that theory out the window
2: reffer to #1

Of course I can make out what you'd look like 11 years ago. Your facial structure doesn't change much, you were still fucking overweight and can't do shit.

Return to “Spam Paradise”