I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #501 by CrystalMusic » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:22 am

my opponent tried to lie to me, good thing the log doesnt lie

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-23907707
[4:02] Entered Draw Phase [4:02] Drew a card [4:05] "2/3 swords" [4:12] Sent "Giant Soldier of Stone" from M-3 to GY [4:18] Set card from hand (2/5) to M-3 [4:22] Ended turn
[4:27] Entered Draw Phase [4:27] Drew a card [4:27] "3/3" [4:29] Flipped Set "Catapult Turtle" in M-3

my aim? horus and jinzo. exodia as a backdoor.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #502 by greg503 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:37 pm

CT's position didn't matter, but yeah, you can't tribute from hand, again, nice fake mystic mine deck
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #503 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:45 pm

greg503 wrote:CT's position didn't matter, but yeah, you can't tribute from hand, again, nice fake mystic mine deck

It looks like CrystalMusic's opponent tried to tribute summon a monster in face-up defense position, which you cannot do.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #504 by CrystalMusic » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:01 pm

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:CT's position didn't matter, but yeah, you can't tribute from hand, again, nice fake mystic mine deck

It looks like CrystalMusic's opponent tried to tribute summon a monster in face-up defense position, which you cannot do.

well, technically, you can, if u have the right card/s. Level Limit Area B is one such card that technically allows it, while not exactly, it does change the tribute summoned cards position to defense the instant its summoned, unless its unaffected by spells and spell effects, like horus lv6
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #505 by DuskWill » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

well, technically, you can, if u have the right card/s. Level Limit Area B is one such card that technically allows it, while not exactly, it does change the tribute summoned cards position to defense the instant its summoned, unless its unaffected by spells and spell effects, like horus lv6

I would have pointed out that Light of Intervention allows a normal summon in face-up defense position, but that works too, albeit indirectly.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #506 by LightCaster » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:15 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-23906970 my rules? no pends.
I did say one should bring their best deck. I guess their best wasnt as good as mine. but hey, ill give them props for almost beating me!

I made this deck with one intention: to be the ultimate archetype!

This is my best deck out of the 3 choices i was going to use.

with that replay done, im going to switch to a deck that is much more fair and much more balanced. not to mention people like it cas what its based on: The Legend of Zelda! My Favorite Game of All Time!

So explain to us how this is balanced when you have a retrain of mystic mine and have all the marks of an archetype you built:

- An impossible to beat over and indestructable boss monster
- breaks your own rules.
- inunterruptable searches and indestructable base mosnters
- 5 backrow cards that are un-respondable negates.

Christen57

Post #507 by Christen57 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:36 pm

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #508 by CrystalMusic » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:33 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-23997928

they tried saying that i never said it had to be 1st Gen and GX Season 1 not realizing the duel log contains what the duel note said. and so they quit clearly knowing they were just proven wrong.

this makes me glad the duel log is a thing!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #509 by LightCaster » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-23997928

they tried saying that i never said it had to be 1st Gen and GX Season 1 not realizing the duel log contains what the duel note said. and so they quit clearly knowing they were just proven wrong.

I mean you think season 2 doesn't exist just because you didn't watch it.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #510 by Darkraiclone » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:14 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-23997928

And still, you have no idea how character duels work, then again any attempt to educate you on character duels will simply fall on deaf ears seeing that you'll just dodge the argument and go on about "Muh Duel Notes! Muh Duel Notes!" Like they really mean anything to anyone.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #511 by Debt » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:49 am

Darkraiclone wrote:And still, you have no idea how character duels work, then again any attempt to educate you on character duels will simply fall on deaf ears seeing that you'll just dodge the argument and go on about "Muh Duel Notes! Muh Duel Notes!" Like they really mean anything to anyone.

He might've been muted again

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #512 by Darkraiclone » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:And still, you have no idea how character duels work, then again any attempt to educate you on character duels will simply fall on deaf ears seeing that you'll just dodge the argument and go on about "Muh Duel Notes! Muh Duel Notes!" Like they really mean anything to anyone.

He might've been muted again

Wait, really?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #513 by Debt » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:Wait, really?

I can't confirm that he's currently muted since I haven't been on at the same time he has recently but it's happened before. People saying that there wasn't a note but he says he put one up.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #514 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:59 pm

CrystalMusic stressing himself (thankfully, just himself) over duels that don't attend to his expectations of Gen 1 cards:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24008648
ImageI mean, the Gravekeeper's in his opponent hand weren't released back then, but he never even got there. Calling that archetype 2nd gen, despite Necrovalley and a good chunk being first released in Pharaonic Guardian, back in 2003, was a bit too much.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24009029
ImageLet's just ignore the way Exodia Necross was summoned, alongside CrystalMusic's hand with four 2014 card bricks, for the sake of the argument for ragequitting. Exodia Necross was first released in the TCG in the Dark Crisis pack, 2003. As for being used during gen 1: Image... unless you don't mean the anime, but the actual game. In which you gotta rethink about your Timaeus stuff.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24009807
[0:36] Ezerus: Normal Summoned "Achacha Archer" from hand (3/6) to M-3
[0:38] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Achacha Archer" in M-3
[0:40] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:46] CrystalMusic: "i said 1st gen only"
[0:49] CrystalMusic: "thats not 1st gen"
[1:19] CrystalMusic: "that came out in 2011"
[1:30] CrystalMusic: "1st gen ended in 06"
[1:33] CrystalMusic: "so u cant use it"
[1:54] CrystalMusic: "return it at once or ill report you for cheating"
[2:04] CrystalMusic: "[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen only. no alt victories""
[2:26] Ezerus: "oh sorry"
[2:34] Ezerus: "im new"
[2:34] CrystalMusic: "in order to be 1st gen it has to be: A: released between 2000 - 2006"
[2:43] CrystalMusic: "B: used by a character of the 1st gen show"
[2:53] CrystalMusic: "thts no exuse for not knowing how to read ones rules"
[2:56] CrystalMusic: Left duel
ImageSo it's either one or both? Because if it's both, Critias in your hand doesn't meet the requirements. And if it's either, than you couldn't rage quit at the mere sight of Necrovalley and Exodia Necross. Also, what is your excuse to berate new players and use them as your catharsis for the stress you cause onto yourself?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24009933
ImageYou hate a lot of things, but apparently can't overlook minor cards even if the opponent is giving you a semblance of what duels back in Gen 1 were (assuming you weren't using valid cards back then, considering your fondness over anime stuff that didn't got released until nearly a decade later).

troglyte
Mood:

Post #515 by troglyte » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:41 pm

My first-ever Rush Duel using Maximum Summon!
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=6162-24014063

My second ever Rush Duel using Maximum Summon!
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=6162-24014763
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Christen57

Post #516 by Christen57 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:25 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:CrystalMusic stressing himself (thankfully, just himself) over duels that don't attend to his expectations of Gen 1 cards:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24008648
ImageI mean, the Gravekeeper's in his opponent hand weren't released back then, but he never even got there. Calling that archetype 2nd gen, despite Necrovalley and a good chunk being first released in Pharaonic Guardian, back in 2003, was a bit too much.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24009029
ImageLet's just ignore the way Exodia Necross was summoned, alongside CrystalMusic's hand with four 2014 card bricks, for the sake of the argument for ragequitting. Exodia Necross was first released in the TCG in the Dark Crisis pack, 2003. As for being used during gen 1: Image... unless you don't mean the anime, but the actual game. In which you gotta rethink about your Timaeus stuff.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24009807
[0:36] Ezerus: Normal Summoned "Achacha Archer" from hand (3/6) to M-3
[0:38] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Achacha Archer" in M-3
[0:40] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:46] CrystalMusic: "i said 1st gen only"
[0:49] CrystalMusic: "thats not 1st gen"
[1:19] CrystalMusic: "that came out in 2011"
[1:30] CrystalMusic: "1st gen ended in 06"
[1:33] CrystalMusic: "so u cant use it"
[1:54] CrystalMusic: "return it at once or ill report you for cheating"
[2:04] CrystalMusic: "[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen only. no alt victories""
[2:26] Ezerus: "oh sorry"
[2:34] Ezerus: "im new"
[2:34] CrystalMusic: "in order to be 1st gen it has to be: A: released between 2000 - 2006"
[2:43] CrystalMusic: "B: used by a character of the 1st gen show"
[2:53] CrystalMusic: "thts no exuse for not knowing how to read ones rules"
[2:56] CrystalMusic: Left duel
ImageSo it's either one or both? Because if it's both, Critias in your hand doesn't meet the requirements. And if it's either, than you couldn't rage quit at the mere sight of Necrovalley and Exodia Necross. Also, what is your excuse to berate new players and use them as your catharsis for the stress you cause onto yourself?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24009933
ImageYou hate a lot of things, but apparently can't overlook minor cards even if the opponent is giving you a semblance of what duels back in Gen 1 were (assuming you weren't using valid cards back then, considering your fondness over anime stuff that didn't got released until nearly a decade later).

He says staple spells aren't allowed yet has Monster Reborn in his hand...

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #517 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:32 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24024290

either A: people cant read or B: they do this purposely. i should NOT have to inform people what my duel notes (aka the rules for my duel) say when they can read it themselves. nor should i have to ask if they are following my request. Its called being a good sport! if you have no intention of following a very simple request of using ONLY custom cards made by yourself, no pendulums, and no alternate victories, then for the sake of the duel and good sportsmanship: DO NOT JOIN MY DUEL! there are others you could go duel.

i seriously dont get what so hard about this! also in no way is this duel note one sided. it never could and never will be! there is absolutely no way to make these rules one sided where:
A: only custom cards are allowed and only if they were made by you (the current account you are using, not some alt)
B: no pendulum monsters
C: no alternate victories

You have many, many options to create. thats what makes customs so unique! Also my US Armed Forces Deck gets next to no negative criticism because most like how accurate the effects are to how what the card is modeled after works IRL. If anything, this is my most beloved custom archetype. Alot of my opponents tend to love this deck because of its name, the effects and their accuracy to their real life counter part, and how many different cards are in the deck.

this all but save for the "Safeguards" that make sure one is following the rules for my duel such as my:
- "anti pendulum pendulum" (anti pendulum) aka the no pendulum rule
- "Denied" (anti alt victory/alt loss) aka the no alt victory rule
- "B41 - Hydrogen Bomb" (Anti TCG/OCG where it just simply makes me, including my LP, and my customs immune to TCG/OCG cards) aka the Self-made custom cards only rule

Renji Asuka

Post #518 by Renji Asuka » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24024290

either A: people cant read or B: they do this purposely. i should NOT have to inform people what my duel notes (aka the rules for my duel) say when they can read it themselves. nor should i have to ask if they are following my request. Its called being a good sport! if you have no intention of following a very simple request of using ONLY custom cards made by yourself, no pendulums, and no alternate victories, then for the sake of the duel and good sportsmanship: DO NOT JOIN MY DUEL! there are others you could go duel.

i seriously dont get what so hard about this! also in no way is this duel note one sided. it never could and never will be! there is absolutely no way to make these rules one sided where:
A: only custom cards are allowed and only if they were made by you (the current account you are using, not some alt)

You have many, many options to create. thats what makes customs so unique! Also my US Armed Forces Deck gets next to no negative criticism because most like how accurate the effects are to how what the card is modeled after works IRL. If anything, this is my most beloved custom archetype. Alot of my opponents tend to love this deck because of its name, the effects and their accuracy to their real life counter part, and how many different cards are in the deck.

this all but save for the "Safeguards" that make sure one is following the rules for my duel such as my:
- "B41 - Hydrogen Bomb" (Anti TCG/OCG where it just simply makes me, including my LP, and my customs immune to TCG/OCG cards) aka the Self-made custom cards only rule

All I see is "Waaah waaaaah! No one will let me win when I try to put the rules into my favor!"
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #519 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Also my US Armed Forces Deck gets next to no negative criticism because most like how accurate the effects are to how what the card is modeled after works IRL.

Well, that's a bold statement. Also, basing your on something is still a bad excuse to make cards OP like you tend to do. I mean, Kozmo cards were based on Star Wars (and The Wizard of Oz) while Number 9 is literally a Dyson Sphere and they're not nearly as powerful as your cards.

greg503

Post #520 by greg503 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-24024290

- "B41 - Hydrogen Bomb" (Anti TCG/OCG where it just simply makes my customs immune to TCG/OCG cards) aka the Self-made custom cards only rule

You don't need to make those "safeguards" and anti-interaction effects, that just shows a lack of confidence in your deck and a lack of respect for your opponent because there's always a reason why they wouldn't follow a rule (even if it is just the mistake of not reading), and you trying to enforce them is infuriating. No one likes a control freak, especially when they're trying to enforce their own little unofficial format.
Pendulums are not inherently broken, alternate win conditions aren't inherently good, and many people build customs with the current card list in mind.
This is why these things are happening to you, why you are considered a troll by many, and why you are the forum's punching bag.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”