I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #261 by Darkraiclone » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:42 am

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:whatever im not going to get into this. good day. imma be the mature one here and just ignore future replies to this thread unless its specifically about me

Thank God, this thread SHOULDN'T be about you, it should be about replays

Agreed
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

drquantumscale

Post #262 by drquantumscale » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:35 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=15037-22121348
I beat crystal's blue-eyes with his rules and he throws a tantrum.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #263 by CrystalMusic » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:54 am

drquantumscale wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=15037-22121348

oh im sorry u didint beat it, i still had all my LP so u didnt win
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #264 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

If this was the requirement to win, I'd just join tournaments with a burn deck, activate Ookazi or something and rage quit before the opponent could do something and claim victory, since I'd have more LPs than they would.

Sadly, this isn't how it works. If you quit, you lose.

drquantumscale

Post #265 by drquantumscale » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote: oh im sorry u didint beat it, i still had all my LP so u didnt win

well first I didn't claim I won, even though you forfeited.
second the state of the game it's pretty fair to argue that with gadjiltron in hand, and your best response being negate attack, it's pretty fair to argue the duel could've been won by me had you not forfeited.

greg503

Post #266 by greg503 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:03 am

Yet another thread derailment huh? Not even 24 hours
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #267 by Christen57 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:17 pm

[1:48] drquantumscale: Activated "Fissure" from hand (2/6)
[1:51] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[1:53] CrystalMusic: "learn to attack"

[1:54] drquantumscale: "?"
[1:55] CrystalMusic: "not use effects"
[2:00] drquantumscale: "that's part of the game though"
[2:03] CrystalMusic: "to bad"
[2:06] CrystalMusic: "i dont allow it"

[2:10] drquantumscale: "you never said that"
[2:12] CrystalMusic: "in MY duels u have to attack"
[2:18] CrystalMusic: "its called a PROFILE"
[2:20] CrystalMusic: "READ IT"

Keep in mind that CrystalMusic will sometimes play Marshmallon or some other monster that can't be killed in battle so... yeah.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #268 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:43 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-22121511 CrystalMusic summoning two massive beatsticks but never going for the kill. Then, he rants and calls his opponent a "noob" for using a character deck after summoning Buster Blader. If anything, we see here why we don't toy with our opponents if you value victory so much.
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen only. no alt victory or "Destroy" effects"
[4:03] CrystalMusic: Activated "Polymerization" from hand (4/7)
[4:06] CrystalMusic: Sent "The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave" from M-4 to GY
[4:07] CrystalMusic: Sent "Luster Dragon" from M-3 to GY
[4:08] CrystalMusic: Sent "Masked Dragon" from M-2 to GY
[4:10] CrystalMusic: Sent "Paladin of White Dragon" from hand (2/6) to GY
[4:12] CrystalMusic: Sent "The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave" from hand (5/5) to GY
[4:13] CrystalMusic: Viewed Extra Deck
[4:15] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Five-Headed Dragon" from Extra Deck to M-3 (ATK)
[7:51] CrystalMusic: Sent "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from M-4 to GY
[7:53] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" from hand (4/4) to M-4 (ATK)
[11:00] kapa123: Activated Field Spell "Fusion Gate" from hand (1/7)
[11:10] kapa123: Banished "Berfomet" from hand (6/6)
[11:14] kapa123: Banished Set "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" from M-3
[11:14] CrystalMusic: "fusion gate is actuially gx"
[11:17] CrystalMusic: "used by jayden"
[11:22] kapa123: "and yugi"
[11:27] kapa123: Viewed Extra Deck
[11:28] CrystalMusic: "he never used it in 1st gen"
[11:30] kapa123: Special Summoned "Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast" from Extra Deck to M-3 (DEF)
[11:32] kapa123: Stopped viewing Extra Deck
[11:49] kapa123: "just let it go at this point"
[11:51] kapa123: "i have no game"
[11:52] kapa123: ":D"
[12:00] kapa123: Ended turn
[13:18] kapa123: Sent Set "Kuriboh" from M-4 to GY
[13:21] CrystalMusic: Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[13:22] kapa123: Sent Set "Alpha The Magnet Warrior" from M-2 to GY
[13:23] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[13:25] kapa123: Special Summoned "Buster Blader" from hand (5/6) to M-4 (ATK)
[13:34] kapa123: Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[13:38] CrystalMusic: "-_-"
[13:42] CrystalMusic: "use a random build"
[13:44] CrystalMusic: "not a character deck"
[13:45] CrystalMusic: "NOOB"
[13:47] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[13:52] kapa123: "HAHA"
[13:56] kapa123: "he lost"
[13:58] kapa123: "HAHA"
[14:14] kapa123: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[14:23] kapa123: "15*500 "
[16:00] kapa123: Entered Battle Phase
[16:02] kapa123: Attacked directly with "Buster Blader" in M-4
[16:05] kapa123: Left duel

Or perhaps the lesson here is to not discard Mirror Force to meet your max hand size in the End Phase while having open S/T Zone slots .

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #269 by Darkraiclone » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:54 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Proof that you're willing to change your own rules when they no longer benefit you, just so you can say your opponent broke them. Gee, doesn't that sound familiar?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #270 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:56 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-22207595

Opponent:
- has a +1 Swords of Revealing Light (which as you can see, i didnt mind one but: all i said was: "ok swords with a +1" (Obviously i wasnt bothered by it! like i care that i cant attack for 4 turns?)
- has a "Mirror Force" that destroys all opponents monsters (including defense position ones)
- has an Archetype "Raigeki"
- has a level 4 that is unaffected by both spells and traps
and people tell me to think: "would i want to vs this?" before uploading a card. Tell that to this guy! (and any others who make Costless and restrictionless "I WIN" cards)

Me:
- my minotaur has a very simple effect: Each time this card destroys a monster in battle, place 1 counter on this card. This card gains 100 atk for each counter on it.
- my giant has a simple effect: If this card attacks and destroys a monster in battle, place 1 counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK for each counter on it.
If this card attacks a defense position monster your opponent controls: you can inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent (basically this means: its Pierce damage is optional and only inflicted upon my request, meaning i can choose when it inflicts pierce damage)
- my porter has very low ATK & DEF: 100 each, and i only use its "Search" effect when i need a specific card. That and its only 1 od 2 searchers in my entire deck. Easily dispatched by a mere card effect or battle if its the only monster i control. the other is a level 5 with 2500 def and can be used on either players turn.
- my storm drake has limitations: it can only have 3 counters at a time
- as for the lightning cannon? its able to be destroyed, you just need the right type, and theres 4 types that can destroy it, 2 which are very popular with custom cards: Warrior, and Dragon. not to mention a simple type changing effect will do the trick!

mind you im going thru all my decks by playtesting them for ppl to give advice on balancing them.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #271 by greg503 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:04 pm

Perhaps it was designed to be more modern, with more powerful versions of cards that aren't played in the 2020 meta like Mirror Force, Swords of Revealing Light, Compulsory Evac Device/D. Fissure. That archtype Raigeki is "Burst Stream of Destruction" a Blue-Eyes support card. And a Level 4 1800 beater that can be a 2k beater when a boss monster is on the field that is unaffected by Spells and Traps doesn't seem as strong in a meta dominated by monsters and their effects.
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #272 by Debt » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Cannot be destroyed by battle: Fine effect (in the game as is, not with your rules)
Cannot be destroyed by card effect: Fine effect, you can always use non-destruction forms of removal or battle to answer it.
Can only be destroyed by X: There's a reason why this design doesn't exist in card games. This is going into egregious territory. Non-destruction removal is still available, which is the only thing giving it reasonable counterplay.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #273 by Darkraiclone » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:47 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-22207595

Opponent:
- has a +1 Swords of Revealing Light (which as you can see, i didnt mind one but: all i said was: "ok swords with a +1" (Obviously i wasnt bothered by it! like i care that i cant attack for 4 turns?)
- has a "Mirror Force" that destroys all opponents monsters (including defense position ones)
and people tell me to think: "would i want to vs this?" before uploading a card. Tell that to this guy! (and any others who make Costless and restrictionless "I WIN" cards)

Me:
- my minotaur has a very simple effect: Each time this card destroys a monster in battle, place 1 counter on this card. This card gains 100 atk for each counter on it.
- my giant has a simple effect: If this card attacks and destroys a monster in battle, place 1 counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK for each counter on it.
If this card attacks a defense position monster your opponent controls: you can inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent (basically this means: its Pierce damage is optional and only inflicted upon my request, meaning i can choose when it inflicts pierce damage)
- my porter has very low ATK & DEF: 100 each, and i only use its "Search" effect when i need a specific card. That and its only 1 od 2 searchers in my entire deck. Easily dispatched by a mere card effect or battle if its the only monster i control. the other is a level 5 with 2500 def and can be used on either players turn.
- as for the lightning cannon? its able to be destroyed, you just need the right type, and theres 4 types that can destroy it, 2 which are very popular with custom cards: Warrior, and Dragon. not to mention a simple type changing effect will do the trick!

mind you im going thru all my decks by playtesting them for ppl to give advice on balancing them.

So to sum up the entire duel.
CrystalMusic: "Monster unaffected by spell and traps, I can't do anything against it with my 2100 DEF monster, that broken! REEEEEEEEEEE!"
CrystalMusic has rage quit.
Godzilla2000: "Lol what the fuck?"

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #274 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:27 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:

Opponent:

Me:

CrystalMusic: "Monster unaffected by spell and traps, I can't do anything against it with my 2100 DEF monster, that broken! REEEEEEEEEEE!"

to sum it up, YOU MISSED THE POINT!!!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #275 by LightCaster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:29 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Opponent:

Me:

to sum it up, YOU MISSED THE POINT!!!

No that's pretty accurate.

james123
Mood:

Post #276 by james123 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:15 am

Could you guys just Please STFU and Try not to Derail this Thread for Pete's Sake?
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-21878462 A Friend of mine Duel'd me "Gently" with his Not-so-Yugi Deck in Unlimited Format...
Last edited by james123 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #277 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:55 am

fun, friendly, funny and good sportsmanship: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-22227406

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #278 by LightCaster » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:36 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:fun, friendly, funny and good sportsmanship: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-22227406

I highly doubt that.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #279 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:38 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:fun, friendly, funny and good sportsmanship: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-22227406

Wow, so you found someone who was nice enough to let you win, that's nice.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #280 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:

Wow, so you found someone who was nice enough to let you win, that's nice.

actually no, they didnt let me win. if you actually watched the replay you would see it was competitive, i just ended up with exodia. if they had used exchange that would have changed the outcome.

Return to “Spam Paradise”