I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #241 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:49 pm

james123 wrote:A Customs Duel made from Anime Characters until Crystal finds a Harpie
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22059710

oh im sorry, harpies are to overused when ones not says no main characters. i dont like seeing my opponents use the same cards! for gods sake, no one ever uses weevil, rex, mako, rapheal, valon, alister, solomun, rebbeca, etc
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #242 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:50 pm

james123 wrote:A Customs Duel made from Anime Characters until Crystal finds a Harpie

Yep, there goes CrystalMusic, making the community look good again.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #243 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:02 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

oh im sorry, harpies are to overused when ones not says no main characters. i dont like seeing my opponents use the same cards! for gods sake, no one ever uses weevil, rex, mako, rapheal, valon, alister, solomun, rebbeca, etc

Dude, even if someone does use those decks, you'll probably get butthurt over the fact they start beating you with them, and then you'll want people to not use them.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #244 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:07 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Dude, even if someone does use those decks, you'll probably get butthurt over the fact they start beating you with them, and then you'll want people to not use them.

that depends on if they are running cards the character used or not.

example: someones running rex but throws in a bunch of new dinos that were never used by rex, then YEAH! im gonna leave! i make acceptions for some cards.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #245 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:09 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

that depends on if they are running cards the character used or not.

example: someones running rex but throws in a bunch of new dinos that were never used by rex, then YEAH! im gonna leave! i make acceptions for some cards.

Same logic, same results.

Christen57

Post #246 by Christen57 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:37 pm

[1:29] Normal Summoned "Harpie Lady 3" from hand (4/5) to M-4
[1:32] "bye"
[1:32] Activated "Cyber Shield" from hand (1/4)
[1:34] Entered Battle Phase

[1:35] "i hate harpies"
[1:40] "use somethign that isnt use all the time"

I don't know what you went through that made you think Harpie Lady 3 is something people still "use all the time" in today's meta, but I can assure you, you will never see a Harpie Lady 3 used in today's meta, not even in Harpie decks themselves.

greg503

Post #247 by greg503 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:02 pm

It's because he's sick of playing against Mai decks in character duels
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #248 by CrystalMusic » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:12 pm

Christen57 wrote:[1:29] Normal Summoned "Harpie Lady 3" from hand (4/5) to M-4

I don't know what you went through that made you think Harpie Lady 3 is something people still "use all the time" in today's meta, but I can assure you, you will never see a Harpie Lady 3 used in today's meta, not even in Harpie decks themselves.

1: i never said anything about meta (until now, since you brought it into this)
2: i never allow meta! (and im not just talking the current meta, im talking meta from 2012 onwards when i started to lose interest in the game) A: its unoriginal
B: this is not a tournament! its an online simulator! so theres no need to run a top (meta) deck!

Christen57

Post #249 by Christen57 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:[1:29] Normal Summoned "Harpie Lady 3" from hand (4/5) to M-4

1: i never said anything about meta (until now, since you brought it into this)
2: i never allow meta! (and im not just talking the current meta, im talking meta from 2012 onwards when i started to lose interest in the game) A: its unoriginal
B: this is not a tournament! its an online simulator! so theres no need to run a top (meta) deck!

Still, you aren't going to see people running Harpie Lady 3 that much due to it's low stats and mediocre effect. If anything, they will run far better Harpies.

Christen57

Post #250 by Christen57 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:48 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22089288

A D/D player makes an illegal play, and the opponent doesn't notice it until 2 turns later. The judge comes and questions the player who made said illegal play, and they're like "but I didn't do nuthin' wrong, I dunno wut yur talking about" so the judge freezes them for cheating and lying about it.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22089727

Here a player misplays, demands that his opponent let him take back the misplay, opponent refuses, so the player calls a judge to try and force the opponent to let him take back the misplay, but becomes unresponsive and gets a match loss.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #251 by Darkraiclone » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:25 am

Christen57 wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22089288

A D/D player makes an illegal play, and the opponent doesn't notice it until 2 turns later. The judge comes and questions the player who made said illegal play, and they're like "but I didn't do nuthin' wrong, I dunno wut yur talking about" so the judge freezes them for cheating and lying about it.

Wow, the judges here must have the patience of a saint to constantly deal with this BS and not snap. I honestly salute them.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #252 by Darkraiclone » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:07 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=529064-22093447 Apparently not everyone can stand up to steadfast Dueling.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #253 by LightCaster » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

*Solomon
*Raphael

Also you'd throw a fit if someone used Raphael because Guardian Eatos is "your card".

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #254 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:15 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*Solomon
*Raphael

Also you'd throw a fit if someone used Raphael because Guardian Eatos is "your card".

its my "SOUL CARD" theres a difference!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #255 by LightCaster » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*Solomon
*Raphael

Whatever. So your "ban list" of characters should look like this:

Yugi Muto
Atem
Maximillian Pegasus
Raphael
Dartz
Marik Ishtar
Ishizu Ishtar
Seto Kaiba
Mokuba Kaiba
Joey Wheeler
Mai Valentine
Tristan Taylor
Tea Gardner
Aigami
Jaiden Yuki
Syrus Truesdale
Zane Truesdale
Chazz Princeton
Alexis Rhodes
Aster Phoenix
Zigfried von Schroeder
Leon von Schroeder
Duke Devlin
Odion
Sartorious Kumar
Tania
Camula
Bastion Misawa
Yubel
Dr. Vellian Crowler
Don Zaloog
Titan
Amnael
Kagemaru
Nightshroud
Abidos the Third
Ryo Bakura
Gozuburou Kaiba

Christen57

Post #256 by Christen57 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:12 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=22101078

Just some words of wisdom from a gray-named judge.

Slitina

Post #257 by Slitina » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*Solomon
*Raphael

Soul card or not anyone can use it there is no rule on it that no player can use it except for you it’s not like the anime.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #258 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:28 pm

whatever im not going to get into this. good day. imma be the mature one here and just ignore future replies to this thread unless its specifically about me

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #259 by Darkraiclone » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:33 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:whatever im not going to get into this. good day. imma be the mature one here and just ignore future replies to this thread unless its specifically about me

What a baby.

greg503

Post #260 by greg503 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:whatever im not going to get into this. good day. imma be the mature one here and just ignore future replies to this thread unless its specifically about me

Thank God, this thread SHOULDN'T be about you, it should be about replays
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”