I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
NiwatoriFTW

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #201 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
oh FFS! Im done arguing with you. its clear that you just want to start sh!t because you clearly cant read! go start something with someone else im done.

So I won this discussion like I won that rap battle with you? Is nice. :)

oh so u self-proclaimed yourself the winner of my rap battle? no one else said u won, and if they did they only did that because they hate me so that wouldnt count as its a biased vote!

Bulverism and Ad Hominem mixed with burden of proof? Considering your usage of fallacies, that's quite new.
Last edited by NiwatoriFTW on Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #202 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
oh FFS! Im done arguing with you. its clear that you just want to start sh!t because you clearly cant read! go start something with someone else im done.

oh so u self-proclaimed yourself the winner of my rap battle? no one else said u won, and if they did they only did that because they hate me so that wouldnt count as its a biased vote!

Rap battle rules. If you can't come up with a response then I'm deemed the winner.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #203 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:57 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Rap battle rules. If you can't come up with a response then I'm deemed the winner.

not my rap battle. mine is based on: you say your entire rap, then people vote on who had the better rap in terms of its content, context, use of words, rhymes, and how many verses it had. thats how my rap battle was based. this aint ERB!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #204 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

not my rap battle. mine is based on: you say your entire rap, then people vote on who had the better rap in terms of its content, context, use of words, rhymes, and how many verses it had. thats how my rap battle was based. this aint ERB!

You never specified that. So now you gotta commit.

greg503

Post #205 by greg503 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 pm

Is 75% of this thread about CM?
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #206 by Christen57 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:01 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
I'm using your logic because Flamvell Magician for some reason benefits Ally of Justice which is a thing in Duel Terminal lore that Flamvell was one of the groups that assisted Ally of Justice against the Worms. So Flamvell Magician gives Ally of Justice monsters 500 more atk despite being a Flamvell card.

Also you did say no alt victories so stop saying you didn't.

What rap battle?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #207 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:04 pm

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

What rap battle?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11306&p=45992&hilit=rap#p45992
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #208 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You do realize it doesn't matter if a vote is "bias" right? Oh wait...voting in general has always had bias as a factor. So get out of here with your bullshit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #209 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:04 am

I also want to mention, Runzy hands down won the rap battle, while you spit a giant wall of text no one could be bothered to read, Runzy beat you with only 4 lines of text.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #210 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:17 am

Renji Asuka wrote:I also want to mention, Runzy hands down won the rap battle, while you spit a giant wall of text no one could be bothered to read, Runzy beat you with only 4 lines of text.

you cant claim a victor unless you read the entire rap. thats just being biased and lazy.

Debt

Post #211 by Debt » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:29 am

Brevity is the soul of wit

KTeknis

Post #212 by KTeknis » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:51 am

I can't believe this thread got off rail for like 3 pages worth of post. Guys calm down already.

A random duel of a player defeating OP, poor PSCT Goku cards with more well designed cards, and rule lawyering (Although he also have some OP card on his own....)
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=15081070
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #213 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I also want to mention, Runzy hands down won the rap battle, while you spit a giant wall of text no one could be bothered to read, Runzy beat you with only 4 lines of text.

you cant claim a victor unless you read the entire rap. thats just being biased and lazy.

And yet I can still legally vote against you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #214 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

actually cas ur one of the ppl who are biased against me, no u cannot. its just like AGT, if u know the person (rather personally or because of multiple videos, etc) then no you cannot.

Renji Asuka

Post #215 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:08 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

actually cas ur one of the ppl who are biased against me, no u cannot. its just like AGT, if u know the person (rather personally or because of multiple videos, etc) then no you cannot.

Bias against you? I just point out what I see, I couldn't give 2 shits about you, but make an ass of yourself or be a shitty person, I'll call you out on it every time. Also, yes I can vote against you for any reason, from your name to when you were born or even the color of your skin, or OR hear me out, how you act.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #216 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Also, yes I can vote against you for any reason, from your name to when you were born or even the color of your skin, or OR hear me out, how you act.

so youll vote against ppl because of their skin color, or their nationality? that sounds very prejudiced. wow, i cant believe you just said that in a public forum.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #217 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Bulverism and strawman fallacy at large here...

Renji Asuka

Post #218 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Also, yes I can vote against you for any reason, from your name to when you were born or even the color of your skin, or OR hear me out, how you act.

so youll vote against ppl because of their skin color, or their nationality? that sounds very prejudiced. wow, i cant believe you just said that in a public forum.

What? You don't understand that people can vote for literally any reason even something you find nonsensical? But so glad you missed the point like you always do.

greg503

Post #219 by greg503 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Imagine going to a thread expecting it to be on topic ;)
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #220 by Christen57 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:34 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-21848375

Red-Eyes/Dragunity/Rokket/Vylon player does a combo but I happen to use Nibiru at the right time so he isn't able to end on a board that's too strong or loop my hand with Smoke Grenade, but then he stops responding after game 1 so a judge has to come and award me the win by default.

Return to “Spam Paradise”