CrystalMusic
Mood:

Im done with ppl on here

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:23 pm

from now on:
Ill duel the way i want
you can duel the way you want
BUT
if you join me when im hosting an unrated duel: its my duel, my rules, my way, dont like it? then leave the duel!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #2 by | Hanverid | » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:27 pm

You're just mad because of that pseudo Green Maju Da Eiza ruling.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:from now on:
Ill duel the way i want
you can duel the way you want
BUT
if you join me when im hosting an unrated duel: its my duel, my rules, my way, dont like it? then leave the duel!

So... nothing will change since you have started playing here?

Also, I'll try to recommend you to anyone who likes to lose duels, regardless of their input.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:03 pm

When people go into a duel there is an expectation that the cards they use are going to work the same way from one duel to the next. But because you're so adverse to losing or you have a grudge against certain cards you whine and cry at your opponents that their cards don't work the same because it's your duel so:

Fissure now targets when it doesn't in the actual game because you had a monster that couldn't be targeted by card effects and it was the only monster you had on the field.

The GY is apart of the field so every card that works by going from field to GY stops working because anime reasons

Miracle fusion has to have all the material used be from field or GY but never mixed because you hate it and you would never impose that limitation on Polymerization despite having the same language.

Probably other examples I could dig up besides the latest turn based custom card.

james123
Mood:

Post #5 by james123 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:10 pm

How bout this instead? -Reggie Fils Amie, Former Nintendo USA Pres.
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783

Return to “Spam Paradise”