LOL this guy thought his monster had an atk/def value

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: LOL this guy thought his monster had an atk/def value

Post #41 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:10 pm

whatever im done here. duel the way you want when ur the host, but if yo ujoin me: its my rules, my way. dont like it? dont duel me.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #42 by | Hanverid | » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:12 pm

Sounds reasonable.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Debt

Post #43 by Debt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:15 pm

Then get a group of friends who want to play the way you want to play. Randos don't deserve to get jerked around and fucked with so you can be an anime fan fic mary sue protagonist.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #44 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:18 pm

Debt wrote:Then get a group of friends who want to play the way you want to play. Randos don't deserve to get jerked around and fucked with so you can be an anime fan fic mary sue protagonist.

*stutters* what???
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #45 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
but the rulebook does: Facedown cards do NOT have effects!!!! effects cannot bypass the rulebook!!!
CrystalMusic wrote:and im done arguing with you low iq ppl, you clearly dont understand the rules of how cards work. if the rulebook says something like facedowns dont have effects, no if ands or buts about it, facedowns dont have effects!

Well, you disregard all the arguments made here in favor of the rulebook. Well, the rulebook also says (Page 50):

Rules vs Card Effects
If there is a discrepancy between the basic rules and a card’s effect, the card effect takes precedence. For example, a monster can only attack once per turn, but with a card effect, it is possible to attack twice.

Also, Big Shield Gardna sends his regardnas.

seems you guys forgot i only follow the 1st edition rulebook with the exeption on synchros and xyz's. current gen is just crap. i dont play current gen. i play oldschool, classic, the golden era the ORIGINAL era!

and since all duels i host are unrated theres nothing the site judges can do, ur allowed to play the way you want in unrated as long as its stated in your duel notes and following a rulebook, reguardless what version that rulebook is.

That's another mistake, kiddo. See, no matter if it's unrated or rated, you still have to follow the current rules put forward by Konami. By you acting like you're above the rules of the game itself, you're demonstrating that not only are you a sore loser and a hypocrite, but an egomaniac as well.

Renji Asuka

Post #46 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
but the rulebook does: Facedown cards do NOT have effects!!!! effects cannot bypass the rulebook!!!
CrystalMusic wrote:and im done arguing with you low iq ppl, you clearly dont understand the rules of how cards work. if the rulebook says something like facedowns dont have effects, no if ands or buts about it, facedowns dont have effects!

Well, you disregard all the arguments made here in favor of the rulebook. Well, the rulebook also says (Page 50):

Rules vs Card Effects
If there is a discrepancy between the basic rules and a card’s effect, the card effect takes precedence. For example, a monster can only attack once per turn, but with a card effect, it is possible to attack twice.

Also, Big Shield Gardna sends his regardnas.

seems you guys forgot i only follow the 1st edition rulebook with the exeption on synchros and xyz's. current gen is just crap. i dont play current gen. i play oldschool, classic, the golden era the ORIGINAL era!

and since all duels i host are unrated theres nothing the site judges can do, ur allowed to play the way you want in unrated as long as its stated in your duel notes and following a rulebook, reguardless what version that rulebook is.

That rule even existed in 1.0 Rule Book LOL, also you don't play "old school, classic, or the golden era" considering you won't even follow the rules set by konami.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sries Mslaiks

Post #47 by Sries Mslaiks » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 pm

This is why it is better to duel in rated with the actual cards, to avoid such maters. In rated a judge would have been called and Crystalmusic ruled against and given a game loss if they did not comply, or frozen if it was revealed to be intentional as opposed to simply incompetent. Unfortunately unrated is filled with individuals who do not know the rules or actively cheat, Crystalmusic a known example of such things.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #48 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:51 am

Sries Mslaiks wrote:This is why it is better to duel in rated with the actual cards, to avoid such maters. In rated a judge would have been called and Crystalmusic ruled against and given a game loss if they did not comply, or frozen if it was revealed to be intentional as opposed to simply incompetent. Unfortunately unrated is filled with individuals who do not know the rules or actively cheat, Crystalmusic a known example of such things.

ill never play rated because of what yugioh has become: A game of spam summons. If this was during the time of when zexal was just coming out, i would have played a rated duel but this site wasnt around at the time.

now a days my duel note is much more complex ussually containing: no pends, no meta, OR DM - early zexal only.

Have a nice day

Debt

Post #49 by Debt » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:55 am

Why pretend that spam summoning is all that you can't handle? You literally crumble to any form of removal because you make linear and fragile decks that don't require much thought to pilot.

Renji Asuka

Post #50 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Sries Mslaiks wrote:This is why it is better to duel in rated with the actual cards, to avoid such maters. In rated a judge would have been called and Crystalmusic ruled against and given a game loss if they did not comply, or frozen if it was revealed to be intentional as opposed to simply incompetent. Unfortunately unrated is filled with individuals who do not know the rules or actively cheat, Crystalmusic a known example of such things.

ill never play rated because of what yugioh has become: A game of spam summons. If this was during the time of when zexal was just coming out, i would have played a rated duel but this site wasnt around at the time.

now a days my duel note is much more complex ussually containing: no pends, no meta, OR DM - early zexal only.

Have a nice day

You know damn well if you play in rated, you'd see how bad of a player you actually are and you know damn well you'd get banned.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #51 by CrawTheShrimp » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:57 pm

Crystal, how are you so stupid ? A face-down card and once flipped face-up have no effect ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #52 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:39 pm

CrawTheShrimp wrote:Crystal, how are you so stupid ? A face-down card and once flipped face-up have no effect ?

I never said that. I said a face down card has no effect. jeez learn to read will you?

DuskWill

Post #53 by DuskWill » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:14 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrawTheShrimp wrote:Crystal, how are you so stupid ? A face-down card and once flipped face-up have no effect ?

I never said that. I said a face down card has no effect. jeez learn to read will you?

Indeed, that's what you have been saying in this topic all the time. However, that doesn't reflect the situation in the replay, no matter how many times you repeat it. It was face-up during the damage step and considers the total numbers of turns passed in the duel, not how many turns it passed while it was face-up.

You lost both the duel and the argument here already. Do you need to insist so badly over things that happened in a duel style nobody cares and counts for nothing, neither for the site nor for the regular player, just to keep your ego inflated?
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Debt

Post #54 by Debt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:19 am

An actually unique and interesting effect confuses Crystal

CrystailMusic

Post #55 by CrystailMusic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:39 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Have a nice day

It's called a game! If you cant hndle the complexicity of a game aimed at CHILDREN; then WHY ARE YOU HERE! aND WHIKE I'm at it, please delete your name it is offensive against mine, since I know what happens when a face down monster get s attackked!

Renji Asuka

Post #56 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:01 am

CrystailMusic wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Have a nice day

It's called a game! If you cant hndle the complexicity of a game aimed at CHILDREN; then WHY ARE YOU HERE! aND WHIKE I'm at it, please delete your name it is offensive against mine, since I know what happens when a face down monster get s attackked!

Learn to spell properly, so people will take you seriously.

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #57 by Ir0n » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:OMFG!!!!!!! onec it was face up it gains its effect at taht time no turns have passed since it was face up thus it has no atk or def value!!! what part of this do you ppl not understand???????

Whoa dude calm down. It is very simple, because there is a card that works almost the same: Gren Maju Da Eiza.
While face-down the effect doesn't apply, but when you attack it gets flipped face-up and the continuous effect starts checking for ATK/DEF properties without starting a chain. That's why you can accidently lose the duel by attacking into Gren Maju while your opponent has more than 20 cards banished. Because upon being flipped Gren Maju suddenly has 8000+ ATK and DEF. This card in question works the exact same way, only it checks for turns passed since the start of the Duel instead of cards banished.

Now if it like collected counters that gave the ATK THEN you would be correct OR if it said:"This card gains X ATK for every turn it was face-up on the field." In this case you would also be correct. But this specific effect is worded in a way that allows it to passively and instantly check for the number of turns that passed within the current duel and thus immediately applies the ATK/DEF values.

Before you answer please look up how Gren Maju works.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #58 by Darkraiclone » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 am

Crystal is clearly just a troll, it would be better just to simply ignore them.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Nightmare in Reality

Post #59 by Nightmare in Reality » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:52 am

How many people need to tell you that you're wrong before it finally clicks?

Return to “Spam Paradise”