All it takes to have an Honorable and Friendly Duel against me:

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

All it takes to have an Honorable and Friendly Duel against me:

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:52 pm

1: Just obey the duel notes ruleset
2: Check my profile for additional rulesets that are not in the duel note's ruleset
3: (in customs) dont get mad at me if you cause one of my trigger cards such as: My anti TCG/OCG, Anti Spam Summon (I have explained what i consider spam summon before but ill say it once more: Special Summoning more than once in a single turn unless the Special Summon requires at least a 500 LP cost OR has a downside such as you can only attack with "specific-type" monsters during the turn its summoned) These cards would not have been used if you had just obeyed the duel note, so you only have yourself to blame.

If you cant take the time to go read my profile before u join me in a duel i am hosting, then dont duel me. Simple.
Edit 1: If you dont like the way i duel on here, then dont duel me. Simple.
Edit 2: In case you dont know what "Self-made Custom Cards Only" means: It means 100% of your deck (including the extradeck) must contain only custom cards. These custom cards must be created by you! All custom cards have its creators name at the bottom left of the card, so, if a custom card does not contain your current accounts user name on it, dont try to BS talk me into believing that you made that custom card.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:04 pm

Explain what's honorable and fair about you using a card that prevents you from losing until you summon your boss monster, automatically losing by deckout if you prevent the boss monster from being summoned because you can't lose and your opponent can still lose, said boss monster hits for over 70000 damage the turn its summoned so you need to accumulate more LP than that and then on top of that needing a monster with a completely unreasonable statblock or you can't win.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:07 pm

Debt wrote:Explain what's honorable and fair about you using a card that prevents you from losing until you summon your boss monster, automatically losing by deckout if you prevent the boss monster from being summoned because you can't lose and your opponent can still lose, said boss monster hits for over 70000 damage the turn its summoned so you need to accumulate more LP than that and then on top of that needing a monster with a completely unreasonable statblock or you can't win.

I rarely use that card. I only use it if one of the following happens:
1: someone is trying to win via alt victory
2: i brick for a few turns

Also if ur reffering to my paladin shield card: i use that deck only once a day, i only use it when im going to be logging off for the night
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:09 pm

It's not fair or honorable. Nor is the rest of the deck since you need to be able to tank 70000 damage or you have no hope in winning. Your Lolicon deck requires your opponent to somehow have a monster with over 2200(?) original atk but still be level 3 or get locked out of the game. Your pony deck has 3 uninteractable platinum angels.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:15 pm

Debt wrote:It's not fair or honorable. Nor is the rest of the deck since you need to be able to tank 70000 damage or you have no hope in winning. Your Lolicon deck requires your opponent to somehow have a monster with over 2200(?) original atk but still be level 3 or get locked out of the game. Your pony deck has 3 uninteractable platinum angels.

1: the 2200 def monster requires the attacking monster to be leve 4 or lower.
2: Just make a simple recreation of Goblin attack force but with a different name entirely, level 4, effect, 2300 atk, 0 def, goes to def position after it attacks. you wont hear me complaining if u made something like that. my futruristic deck has a card exactly like goblin attack force.
3: not my fault if u dont have power up cards or some attack gaining effect
4: i made my pony deck to be my most powerful deck in terms of fusions.

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:23 pm

1 and 2. You pair it with a card that makes level and rank 4s and above not be able to do anything to it so you need to have overinflated stats because your boner for Original ATK values
3. Original ATK value boner so boosting does nothing
4. Platinum Angels shouldn't be uninteractable period, the reason plat angel can be in MTG because its expensive to play, stats suck for a 7 drop, has no protection on top of being an artifact creature means basically every color can kill it or in blue's case bounce it. Your cards violate every single principle of platinum angel: they can't be removed, they have disgusting stat blocks, and easy to summon

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Debt wrote:1 and 2. You pair it with a card that makes level and rank 4s and above not be able to do anything to it so you need to have overinflated stats because your boner for Original ATK values
4. Platinum Angels shouldn't be uninteractable period, the reason plat angel can be in MTG because its expensive to play, stats suck for a 7 drop, has no protection on top of being an artifact creature means basically every color can kill it or in blue's case bounce it. Your cards violate every single principle of platinum angel: they can't be removed, they have disgusting stat blocks, and easy to summon

oh im sorry i thought this was yugioh not MTG

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:36 pm

Basic design principles carry over. Cards like platinum angel can only exist because they're weak and actually unplayable but have an interesting core concept. The moment they're good enough to actually play it becomes unacceptable to have in a game. You go a step further and make them outright oppressive cards that win you the game unless your opponent read your mind ahead of time to know to bring a card with 100,000 Original ATK because for some reason (Honest) it has to be original ATK. Scratch the above, cards shouldn't be uninteractable period.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #9 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:It's not fair or honorable. Nor is the rest of the deck since you need to be able to tank 70000 damage or you have no hope in winning. Your Lolicon deck requires your opponent to somehow have a monster with over 2200(?) original atk but still be level 3 or get locked out of the game. Your pony deck has 3 uninteractable platinum angels.

1: the 2200 def monster requires the attacking monster to be leve 4 or lower.
2: Just make a simple recreation of Goblin attack force but with a different name entirely, level 4, effect, 2300 atk, 0 def, goes to def position after it attacks. you wont hear me complaining if u made something like that. my futruristic deck has a card exactly like goblin attack force.
3: not my fault if u dont have power up cards or some attack gaining effect
4: i made my pony deck to be my most powerful deck in terms of fusions.

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:1 and 2. You pair it with a card that makes level and rank 4s and above not be able to do anything to it so you need to have overinflated stats because your boner for Original ATK values

oh im sorry i thought this was yugioh not MTG

It's sad to see that analogies are still a mystery for you. Or that you do your best to avoid the question when there's no valid answer. Or that you shift the blame to everyone else in your convoluted and unreasonable scenarios to have a simple duel on an equal footing.

Your setup requires a regular player going extremely out of their way to create at least 40 custom cards that comply to your testaments of rules, face your extremely unbalanced ones and hope that you don't use your "I can't lose" cards if they manage to succeed against all odds. How can you shoehorn honor in that, if, on top of requiring every bit of effort from the other player and none from you, you can literally choose if you lose or not?

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:43 pm

There is nothing honorable or fair with CrystalMusic.

CrystalMusic MUST win their game, or they leave and block you.

It has nothing to do with their absurd rules.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:52 pm

Or, y'know, you could play the game like a normal person and not like someone with a superiority complex.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:57 pm

you know what imma end this right here, right now, with this:
If your the host: You can play the way you want to play yugioh
If im the host: ill play the way i want to play yugioh

Good day!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:you know what imma end this right here, right now, with this:

Good day!

You mean the wrong way to play? Then sure, play the game incorrectly.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:you know what imma end this right here, right now, with this:

Good day!

Nope, only way to play yugioh is by the latest rule book.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

james123
Mood:

Post #15 by james123 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 pm

I don't care about anything to say about this...
so here's an Anti-Troll Deck
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783
and MikeMadness's Video on you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I82qpSe6Ns

Return to “Spam Paradise”