Troglyte's Short Stories

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
troglyte
Mood:

Troglyte's Short Stories

Post #1 by troglyte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:49 pm

During my DB Main Menu career, I have written many short stories about Yugioh Monsters, and I wish to share the ones I saved here!
Please Enjoy this collection, and by all means reply with comments or stories of your own!
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

troglyte
Mood:

Post #2 by troglyte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:50 pm

In the beginning, there was the Oath.
The Oath said, "Let there be Turtles." And there were turtles.
"Let there be land for the Turtles to walk on."
"Let there be Crabs, and a sea for the Crabs to live in."
"I shall name this world Earth, and I shall rule it in the image of its inhabitants."
Thus the Oath took a turtle and a crab, and fashioned a body featuring parts of each one.
"You are Crab Turtle, and you shall rule the Earth, both land and sea, in my name!"
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #3 by troglyte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:52 pm

In early times, the Crab Turtle ruled over the sea. There were a multitude of creatures that dwelled within, but the most powerful of them all was the Spiral Serpent. She was a might Sea Serpent who lived in the ruins of the lost city of Pacifis. She was feared by all creatures of the sea. And this power gave her great hubris. She sought to conquer all the sea, and challenged the Great One's rule.
In preparation for the battle, Crab Turtle fashioned the 8 World Legacies, Weapons of ultimate power fashioned from the souls of ancient dragons and demons. The battle between the Great One and the Spiral Serpent raged on for 8 Days and Nights. Each Day, Crab Turtle used a different weapon from his arsenal, only to have it destroyed by the Serpent. On the 8th Day, Crab Turtle struck true with his final World Legacy, the Axe of Despair. The Serpent crumpled to the sea floor. The Battle was won.
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #4 by troglyte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:53 pm

The Crab Turtle lives within his Castle of Dark Illusion along the beach bordering the Sea of Darkness. Within the Castle lives numerous servants, attending to the Great One. The Gates are guarded by the Penguin Knight and Penguin Soldier. The Doors are guarded by the Giant Turtle Who Feeds On Flames and the 30,000 Year-Old White Turtle. The Twin Long Rods 1 and 2 serve as the Throne Room Guards. The 7 Colored Fish sits at the right hand of the Great One's Glorious Throne.
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #5 by troglyte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Let me tell you a tale, the Eternal Feud, the Ultimate Battle of Surf and Turf.
The Crab Turtle was living in his castle on the beach, and decided to begin his campaign to conquer the land. He gained the trust of Ghost Beef and Mystic Tomato, who became his two land generals. However, they were secretly plotting to overthrow the Great One. When they got the chance, they snuck into Crab Turtle's Magical Library and stole a book containing the Demonic Hamburger Recipe...
When they opened the Book, Ghost Beef and Mystic Tomato were sucked in, and out popped the Demon of Demons, the Monster of the Dark World, the Voracious Hungry Burger. The Voracious One went on a rampage, completely destroying Crab Turte's Library of Lost Secrets, and rushed up the stairs into Crab Turtle's Throne Room, where their first showdown took place.
Crab Turtle at first had the upper hand thanks to his trusty Axe of Despair, but the Meaty One got his hands on a Magnum Shield...
Crab Turtle was forced to retreat into the sea, where he went to gather his allies, the Denizens of Pacifis and their Sage, the 7 Colored Fish, the Atlanteans of the Deep, and 1 Mad Lobster. Hungry Burger gathered forces of his own: the Naturia of the Endless Garden, and the Meaty One's black magic summoned all manner of Demons from the Dark World. War was inevitable.
The battle was unlike anything you have ever seen. Grapha clashed with Megalo, the 7 Colored Fish tangled with the Insect Knight, the Phantasm Spiral Triplets fought with the mighty Naturia Beast and Barkion. Atlanteans were beset by hoards of sentient fruits and vegetables. And in the center of it all, Crab Turtle faced Hungry Burger one last time.
Crab Turtle was taken off guard by the Meaty One's Magnum Shield, but he was ready this time: he brought TWO Axes of Despair this time! After much hacking and slashing, the Crab Turtle finally broke the Magnum Shield, and scored a decisive blow against the Burger. The Meaty One was the one to retreat this time, back into the Dark World from whence he came.
Eventually, a peace treaty was formed between the denizens of the land and the sea, and Crab Turtle agreed to cease his campaign to conquer the land. Hungry Burger is still trapped in the Dark World, surrounded by its various Demons, waiting for a chance to return and wreak havoc on the world once more...
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #6 by troglyte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Slime Toad wanted to be a Frog
He always admired frogs for there long muscular legs, their slick, veiny tounges.
One day, he went to Crab Turtle's palace and said, "I wanna be a frog!"
Crab Turtle, absolutely confused, shrugged and said, "sure thing. Now you are known as Frog the Jam."
And Frog the Jam left, satisfied that he was now a frog.
Crab Turtle didn't actually do anything to the Slime Toad.
This interaction still haunts Crab Turtle to this day, asking himself, "...why?"
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #7 by troglyte » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Abaki is probably the greatest card ever made. It depicts a Russian soldier wandering the lush plains of Siberia. His feud with the Stray Asmodian is well documented. In a cruel prank, Asmodian stole Abaki's reading glasses. Now unable to read Russian propaganda, Abaki hunts the conniving phantom, in order to reobtain his eyesight.

The Stray Asmodian is the mortal enemy of proud Russian Soldier Abaki. A demon that wanders the desolate land of the African Rainforest, he wanders the land stealing people's glasses. His contract with the Dark World states that for every 1000 sets of glasses he collects, he will be given a feast of shaved apple skins, his favorite food. The 3 faces on his grotesque body represent Despair (blue), Angry (red), and Disgusting (green). Ever since he stole Abaki's glasses, he has been on the run.
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #8 by troglyte » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Kotodama was the previous Messenger Angel in the Sanctuary in the Sky. But one day, while he was on an errand, he was seduced by Witch of the Black Forest, and they got frisky. Naturally, Mr Solemn watched the whole thing. Then he said, "You're too creepy to be an angel. You're fired." Mr Solemn took his wings and gave him some ugly ass tatoos. He tried joining the Darklords, but even they wouldn't take him. He still visits the Witch of the Black Forest in her sex cabin in the woods.
Meanwhile, Zera took the vacant position, and has been doing very well for himself.
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #9 by troglyte » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:29 am

Avatar of the Pot was once a man. A simple man who ate ramen noodles for breakfast. But one day, a wealthy Goblin sold him a strange pot with a creepy face on it.
"Perfect, I can use this to eat my ramen noodles every day!" the man said.
The next day, he prepared his favorite noodles, poured them into the pot, and ate his fill. But then the pot spoke to him.
"Are you really full? I can get you all the noodles you want for the rest of your days, for a price of course."

The man cried out in joy, "UNLIMITED NOODLES? I ACCEPT!"
The pot smiled. It began speaking unearthly tounges, and noodles appeared inside the pot. The man, consumed by a love of noodles, lunged headfirst into the pot and began slurping. But what he didn't realize was the pot had latched onto his head.
"Let me out!" cried the man.
"The price I spoke about. It is not your soul I want, merely your body!"

A green smoke billowed forth from the pot, and the man collapsed. However, after 5 minutes, the man began to rise. His skin had turned a sickly green. The pot smiled the biggest grin it had ever grinned.
"Finally," said the pot, as he stripped off the clothes from his new body. "Now I have arms and legs!"

Thus was the origin of the Avatar of the Pot.
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #10 by troglyte » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:09 am

Zombie Master Raises An Army
For 200 years, the Zombie Master slinked around the crypts and cemeteries just outside the Vampire Kingdom. The Curse of Decay had stripped everything from him. His fangs had fallen out, his silky black hair had turned an ugly grey and was slowly falling out, and his milky white skin had mostly rotted away. The only thing that kept him going was his hatred the one who betrayed him, the Vampire Lord himself.
But now, his revenge was almost at hand. His training in the necrotic arts was complete, and soon, this graveyard would become a kingdom of his own. The final circle had been drawn, and all that was left was to speak the incantation. His nonexistent lips opened, speaking an unholy tongue. One by one, the coffins throughout the cemetery erupted from the ground. One by one, they opened, each revealing their rotting contents and spilling them onto the ground. And one by one, each corpse rose, and a massive groan in unison reverberated from the cemetery.
“Arise, my new servants, and go forth!” Zombie Master pointed towards the nearby Kingdom. “Tonight, you shall feast upon Vampire Flesh, in the name of righteous vengeance!"
he/him

troglyte
Mood:

Post #11 by troglyte » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:24 am

This is the Legendary Fisherman Saga, a tale of his journey in the great Umi!

The Legendary Fisherman was on a path of vengeance. The Fortress Whale had destroyed his village. To the far reaches of the ocean he searched, until he came upon a wandering Crab Turtle.
“I greet you, human! You are far from your earthly home,” said the Great One.
“I have no home. I seek the Fortress Whale, who destroyed it.”
“What, what!” exclaimed the Crab Turtle. “That whale is a fine citizen of the sea! He would never do such a thing!”
"I saw him with these very eyes! It was that whale that took my village away from me!"
Crab Turtle paused, in thought. "Very well. I shall help you to find the Whale, at least to find answers. I suspect some dark force is at work here. Swim down, directly below you is the lost city of Pacifis, my Ocean House."
And so the Crab Turtle swam straight down, and the Fisherman followed. 500 feet down did they swim. And the Fisherman saw a wonderous ruined city, brimming with energy.

“Welcome to my Ocean Palace! This is the Lost City of Pacifis, home to Phantasm Spiral Triplets. They know much about the sea. They lie at the center of the city.”
The fisherman could see a shining vortex at the center of the city. When they approached, he could see a hole at the vortex’s center.
“Enter the vortex,” beckoned Crab Turtle. “And you shall meet the Spiral Triplets. They can give you the answers you seek.”
He stepped in and was sucked down into the hole. He found himself in a massive cave, brimming with glowing coral and fish. And in the center, were three massive sea serpents, the Spiral Triplets.
“Welcome, man of the sea, we’ve been expecting you,” said Serpent #1.
“We will answer only 3 questions of you,” said Serpent #2.
“Ask carefully,” said #3.
“My first Question is this!” said the Fisherman. Where can I find the Fortress Whale?”
“He is nearby Lumeria, the city nearly claimed by the waves.” said serpent 1.
“How can I defeat him?”
“By piercing his mouth with your spear! But you should not kill him!” said serpent 2.
“But the Whale destroyed my village, did he not?”
“yes, but not by his own will. There is a dark force at work here.” said serpent 3.

The Fisherman exited the vortex, and met with Crab Turtle once more.
“The Serpents told me what I needed to know. I thank you for your hospitality, Crab Turtle. I am off to Lemuria.”
“You have my blessing. But I implore you, confront him seeking answers, not vengeance. Fortress Whale is a friend to all sea creatures. There are mysterious forces at work here,” warned Crab Turtle.
“I shall take your words to heart. I am off, Master of Pacifis.”
Thus the Fisherman returned to his boat and set off to Lemuria. Lemuria was once a bountiful city of human philosophy. But now it was abandoned to the encroaching sea. It had been claimed by the ocean creatures and a reef had begun to grow. This is where the final battle would take place between the Legendary Fisherman and the Fortress Whale.

And so the Fisherman arrived at Temuria. Hungry, he went fishing, to fill himself with strength for the approaching battle. However, the fish he caught was unlike any he had ever seen. A fish shining of all 7 colors of the rainbow! But before he could eat it, the fish opened its mouth and spoke!
“Oh Fish! Please don’t eat me! There are many other things I could provide you! Like uh, Infinite Wisdom!” croaked the fish from its fish lips.
The Fisherman laughed. “Infinite Wisdom? What would I need with that?”
“Uh, there is a rumor that you are hunting the Fortress Whale. I could guide you to him if you spare my life!”
“Very well, strange fish. Show me the way to my destiny!”

The Fisherman rowed his boat, following the rainbow fish. It was impossible to miss, even beneath the waves! They travelled through the city to the other side. And then, in the distance, The Fisherman saw it: the Whale’s water spout. The Fortress Whale was ramming its head against one of the ancient city’s structures! If it suceeded, the reef would be destroyed! The Fisherman readied his spear, and jumped into the water to do battle!

The Fortress Whale heard the war cry, turned to face the approaching Fisherman, and fired a torpedo from its back! The Fisherman, being Legendary, batted it away with ONE HAND. He would not be impeded by mere BULLETS. He swam forward, and flung his spear straight at the beast! It landed, and the Whale ROARED in pain as the spear stuck into its side. The Fisherman rushed in, and landed a clean punch on the Whale’s face. It was at this moment that he noticed the Whale’s bright yellow eyes, filled with rage!

The Whale regained its compsosure, and rammed itself at the Fisherman, knocking him back. The Fisherman was wounded!, the horn had pierced his shoulder!
“Oh no, Fisherman!” cried the 7 Colored Fish. “I activate my Infinite Wisdom!”
The Fish glowed even brighter, blinding the Whale and the Fisherman. When the Fisherman regained his eyesight, his shoulder was completely healed.

“Listen to me,” said the Fish. “There is something wrong with the Whale, you saw his unnatural yellow eyes? He is possessed! You keep fighting and retrieve you spear! I will investigate the Whale’s mouth while you have him distracted!”
“Understood!” roared the Fisherman, the two charged forward with a battle cry!

The Fisherman landed one more punch on the Whale’s face, the Whale hurt this time, and his mouth opened in pain, and the Fish slipped in. The Whale tried to spear the Fisherman one more time, but he dodged, and swam to retrieve his spear stuck in the whale’s side. He pulled it out, and a stream of blood with it!
“I shall defeat you for my village!” roared the Fisherman.

He readied himself, and flung his spear straight at the beast’s face! His aim was true, a direct hit! The Fortress Whale roared in pain, and began to flail.
“This is bad!” thought the Fisherman. “He will destroy the reef city!”
The Fisherman, using his legendary strength, grabbed the whale and dragged him into the open ocean. The Whale’s wounds were fatal, the battle was won!

“Fisherman! I found it!” the 7 Colored Fish rushed out of the Whale’s mouth, hold a brown piece of meat. “This is the source of the possession!”
“What’s this, a…burger?” the Fisherman was confused.
“Not just any burger! This is the essence of the Evil Lord of the Land! It was the Hungry Burger who was controlling the Fortress Whale!”
“So…the Fortress Whale wasn’t responsible for my village?”
“Not at all. Wait a minute, there’s blood on your spear? O no!”

“Can you not heal him?” asked the Fisherman.
“I cannot. My healing powers work only once a day. Lord Crab Turtle will not be pleased with this!” the fish buried his face into his fins.
“He probably already knows. So be it. A mighty beast such as this deserves a proper burial. However, I shall take this powerful horn of his as a prize.”
He ripped the horn out of the whales nose.
“My vengeance is completed. I thank you, o 7 Colored Fish. You truly are a wise fish of the sea. Farewell."
he/him

KTeknis

Post #12 by KTeknis » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:32 am

troglyte wrote:In the beginning, there was the Oath.
The Oath said, "Let there be Turtles." And there were turtles.
"Let there be land for the Turtles to walk on."
"Let there be Crabs, and a sea for the Crabs to live in."
"I shall name this world Earth, and I shall rule it in the image of its inhabitants."
Thus the Oath took a turtle and a crab, and fashioned a body featuring parts of each one.
"You are Crab Turtle, and you shall rule the Earth, both land and sea, in my name!"

Holy Wow! That's a good Story!
Anyway, do you ever made a deck around Crab Turtle? (Maybe using Custom cards?) You can activate the Oath, then Paste this to the chat, then Summon said Crab Turtle. It would be a great Summoning Chant! Like a chant that also tell's story!
I also have my own story, but it's about my own Custom Cards.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Spam Paradise”