what group of morons is responsible for this?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Play2X

Re: what group of morons is responsible for this?

Post #21 by Play2X » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Ppl should be glad im not a court judge IRL. If someone does something that "Common Sense" would have told them: "no thats not a good idea" like, how you said, a woman didnt know coffee was hot (HELLO! OF COURSE ITS HOT! ITS COFFEE!! And who TF likes cold coffee anyways???) i would throw the case out the window and dismiss all charges! My reason/argument: "why should a company have to pay for a your stupid mistake? its not their fault your IQ is low!"

I'm gonna level with you, mate. People ARE glad that you aren't a court judge in real life. On that matter, they are positively extatic that you don't have any relevant position in society, because if you had, we could've just handed you a friggin' atom bomb and look at the wasteland you inevetably create within the next 30 seconds!
My only saving grace is that there is a reeeeeeaaaaally big pool between where you turn air into a miasma of misery and the place where I live.
Thank God.

Christen57

Post #22 by Christen57 » Sat May 02, 2020 3:12 am

underworld king styx wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:So im looking at a gallon of milk, reading its ingredients. Next to the ingredients it says "Contains Milk"

Me: ... -_- No F**king sh*t sherlock! I never woulda guessed that!

Seriously. What group of idiots is responsible for that to have to be labled that way? How stupid does one have to be to drink milk, knowing they are allergic to it, end up in a hospital, then want to proceed with pressing charges on the company for not "labling" that a MILK carton contains milk?!?!?! Do you know how stupid you have to be for this to happen?????

if i was on the jury in the trial that took place for this "labeling" of milk cartons: "Your just an idiot! thats all there is to it, i vote in the defense of the milk company your honor!"

if i was the judge: *Facepalms* *Throws case out the window and rule in favor of the milk company* *Slams grovel*
Me to the person who sued the milk company: "Get this moron outta my courtroom!!"

Wow, f***ing sad, you couldn't get a laugh before posting this joke somewhere else so you have to try again on a different forum. If you had a functioning brain you would know this is done for Milk allergies. It is very easy for some people to mistaken some brands of milk for others, especially if you are not use to buying these items normally or are well educated. Which in reverse it would make it very easy for people to sue the companies that produce the product because an ingredient wasn't listed even though it is right on the label. The FDA has a labeling law to declare if something has milk in it, it is to be listed as milk. And as it says milk it is a easier way then listing 20+ forms of milk based products in a small space. I've studied these food allergy lists and other food health service safety certifications since I have worked in the field for years.
Everything you need to know is here >> https://www.kidswithfoodallergies.org/m ... -Names.pdf
Educate yourself.

Would you mind fixing that link? It's saying that the "page isn't available."

underworld king styx

Post #23 by underworld king styx » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:25 am

Christen57 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:So im looking at a gallon of milk, reading its ingredients. Next to the ingredients it says "Contains Milk"

Seriously. What group of idiots is responsible for that to have to be labled that way? How stupid does one have to be to drink milk, knowing they are allergic to it, end up in a hospital, then want to proceed with pressing charges on the company for not "labling" that a MILK carton contains milk?!?!?! Do you know how stupid you have to be for this to happen?????

if i was on the jury in the trial that took place for this "labeling" of milk cartons: "Your just an idiot! thats all there is to it, i vote in the defense of the milk company your honor!"

if i was the judge: *Facepalms* *Throws case out the window and rule in favor of the milk company* *Slams grovel*
Me to the person who sued the milk company: "Get this moron outta my courtroom!!"

Wow, f***ing sad, you couldn't get a laugh before posting this joke somewhere else so you have to try again on a different forum. If you had a functioning brain you would know this is done for Milk allergies. It is very easy for some people to mistaken some brands of milk for others, especially if you are not use to buying these items normally or are well educated. Which in reverse it would make it very easy for people to sue the companies that produce the product because an ingredient wasn't listed even though it is right on the label. The FDA has a labeling law to declare if something has milk in it, it is to be listed as milk. And as it says milk it is a easier way then listing 20+ forms of milk based products in a small space. I've studied these food allergy lists and other food health service safety certifications since I have worked in the field for years.
Everything you need to know is here >> https://www.kidswithfoodallergies.org/m ... -Names.pdf
Educate yourself.

I don't know why the page isn't working. It did when I first posted, but it's been like a year and my first time back on DB. Just google it for more details on the matter, but what it comes down too, some milk is more calcium enriched than other brans. Some milks contain more artificial by-products like margarine which is different for people with certain types of allergies towards milk. It is really a whole read on itself on far down the rabbit hole goes. But funny enough, I get people saying they have said allergies, but eat food with different milk types that would be bad for them, but they no idea.
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #24 by Darkraiclone » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:34 am

And with this, we can add Milk Allergies and FDA Labeling Laws to the list of things that CrystalMusic does not understand.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

greg503

Post #25 by greg503 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Educate yourself.

I don't know why the page isn't working. It did when I first posted, but it's been like a year and my first time back on DB. Just google it for more details on the matter, but what it comes down too, some milk is more calcium enriched than other brans. Some milks contain more artificial by-products like margarine which is different for people with certain types of allergies towards milk. It is really a whole read on itself on far down the rabbit hole goes. But funny enough, I get people saying they have said allergies, but eat food with different milk types that would be bad for them, but they no idea.

I think the link got cut off, as shown by the ellipses
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #26 by greg503 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:51 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I mean, people have sued over dumb shit like that.

For instance, a woman sued McDonalds because her Coffee was hot and she burned herself.

Though to be fair, she did end up in the hospital cause of it. And she only wanted McDonalds to pay the hospital bill.

He uploaded a video about this to his channel, lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFVwXYjRUOA

Video unavailable :lol:
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”