What i find funny

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

What i find funny

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:22 am

You know what i find funny: ppl getting scared over the Corona Virus.
We deal with Influenza on a yearly basis and you dont see people panicking over that! All corona is a ploy to instill fear in people to fund a vaccine for an imaginary virus. Its a ploy to divert our attention away from more important matters.

If ppl are so scared of the Corona Virus, tell me this: why arent they afraid of Influenza, or Chicken Pox. Ppl be acting like the Corona Virus is the new Black Plague.

We survived the Great Depression, The Black Plague, and many much more Fatal events. You think a little "Virus" scares me? Hell naw!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #2 by CrawTheShrimp » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:20 am

Then until you contacted the virus, it will be funnier. And no, this isn't a death threat
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:34 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:Then until you contacted the virus, it will be funnier. And no, this isn't a death threat

how can you contract something that doesnt exist?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:40 am

Your conspiracy theory is dumb.

1. Vaccines aren't that profitable which is why less and less money is going into vaccine R&D.
2. Even if it were that profitable it would never fill the hole of the very measurable economic impact of the outbreak
3. The virus affects rich and powerful people economically. Conspiracies that affect the rich and powerful are often not true.

Nitumaki

Post #5 by Nitumaki » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:29 pm

Ok Karen
I'm a guy that spent way too long deciphering Custom Card Designs. Ignorance is Bliss.

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrawTheShrimp wrote:Then until you contacted the virus, it will be funnier. And no, this isn't a death threat

Please tell me you're not that stupid....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #7 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:25 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

I remember you saying in some other topic (that you created as well) and I quote (viewtopic.php?p=35238#p35238):
CrystalMusic wrote:1: are you a certified and licensed psychiatrist? unless you are you do not tell me what i have and have not been diagnosed with!

Considering how you praised professionalism there in order to be able to prove or refute a person's condition, are you a certified and licensed pathologist to claim that virus doesn't exist?

Slitina

Post #8 by Slitina » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Nitumaki wrote:Ok Karen

Eyy i call crystalmusic karen too
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:01 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

says the one who believes in everything they hear from the news and government. Unlike most people i gather my own facts by getting out there with my camera and in no way alter the footage this way i get the full REAL story.
to further my proof think of the last 2 presidencies the US had. During Bush we had H1N1, during Obama we had Ebola, with Trump we now have Corona. Tell me why is it you hear nothing about H1N1 or Ebola anymore??? explain that? if H1N1 and Ebola were so serious how come you no longer hear about it???

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:03 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I remember you saying in some other topic (that you created as well) and I quote (viewtopic.php?p=35238#p35238):
CrystalMusic wrote:1: are you a certified and licensed psychiatrist? unless you are you do not tell me what i have and have not been diagnosed with!

Considering how you praised professionalism there in order to be able to prove or refute a person's condition, are you a certified and licensed pathologist to claim that virus doesn't exist?

its called a "Cover-up" story to keep the people distracted from whats really going on. Its kinda what "corrupt" leaders do!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:10 pm

also in case you havnt reaslised trump is nearing the end of his term, then bam this virus just surfaces, what happens when a president is still finishing his term and a new "threat" appears? a national emergency. this would allow trump to remain in office for free for a few more months before a vote can happen. there is no other reason why this virus suddenly surfaced nearing the end of trumps term.

if you dont see my point after i said all this, then i feel sorry for all u government bootlickers!!

troglyte
Mood:

Post #12 by troglyte » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:38 pm

*yawn*
*removes tinfoil hat*
next
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

NiwatoriFTW

Post #13 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:46 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

its called a "Cover-up" story to keep the people distracted from whats really going on. Its kinda what "corrupt" leaders do!

The credibility on that claim, on your own terms, is still doubtful, then.

Also, I don't get the last part, in which you ironize corrupt leaders. Are they righteous, then?

CrystalMusic wrote:also in case you havnt reaslised trump is nearing the end of his term, then bam this virus just surfaces, what happens when a president is still finishing his term and a new "threat" appears? a national emergency. this would allow trump to remain in office for free for a few more months before a vote can happen. there is no other reason why this virus suddenly surfaced nearing the end of trumps term.

if you dont see my point after i said all this, then i feel sorry for all u government bootlickers!!

I can probably say for many here that we just ignore your point completely, not that we don't see it. And not seeing it or even disagreeing with your conspiracy theory is NOT blindingly supporting the government. It's highly unlikely that everyone who replied here even lives in the same country as you. I certainly don't.

Also, here's a brief timeline of the Coronavirus outbreak, so you can realise it concerns more than just your land: https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.c ... k-evolved/

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

says the one who believes in everything they hear from the news and government. Unlike most people i gather my own facts by getting out there with my camera and in no way alter the footage this way i get the full REAL story.
to further my proof think of the last 2 presidencies the US had. During Bush we had H1N1, during Obama we had Ebola, with Trump we now have Corona. Tell me why is it you hear nothing about H1N1 or Ebola anymore??? explain that? if H1N1 and Ebola were so serious how come you no longer hear about it???

Yup, you are that stupid....how unfortunate.

Debt

Post #15 by Debt » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:57 pm

You've changed your story from "it's big pharma trying to pull in more money" to "Trump is trying to retain power" which is dumb because Trump has very little viable competition this election cycle. You haven't gathered any facts, you haven't provided any proof, you're peddling horseshit easily torn apart conspiracies.

Disease outbreaks in the past isn't proof of shit. The media loves to sensationalize because it pulls in ratings. The reason why H1N1 was so overhyped was because it was the same virus responsible for the Spanish Flu epidemic in the early 20th century that killed millions of people after ww1; but in the 21st century it only killed 7 people and the hype died really fast. The reason why Ebola was hyped up because some strains have the infamous 90% fatality rate and an American was infected by it; but after said American survived it and didn't spread it stopped being news worthy. Ebola outbreaks are still happening in Africa, Americans just don't care enough right now. There's a swine flu outbreak happening right now in India but it's not in the US like the 2009 outbreak so Americans don't give a shit.

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:41 am

Also, by CrystalMusic's line of thinking.

Teen Suicides don't happen cause the news doesn't talk about it LOL

Fun fact, news outlets stopped reporting teen suicide only because, it was proven that because the news outlets constantly covered it, it ironically encouraged teens to kill themselves. So, they stopped reporting it.

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:21 am

Crystal's galaxy brain conspiracy theory also requires that China intentionally nuke their economy and endure international ridicule, where in every single instance China has done everything in its power to save face and push companies to censor themselves to preserve the image China wishes to project onto the world, to prop up a foreign president whose stated goal is to undermine the economic position of China via a trade war.

Return to “Spam Paradise”