seeing as ppl keep saying i should play goat based on my "preffered era/play style"

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

seeing as ppl keep saying i should play goat based on my "preffered era/play style"

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:18 pm

FINE! ill play goat format. but lets see you play goat without using removal except by trap or battle! This also means no Jinzo! Also lets see you win a goat duel without using burn or Thunder Dragon! All monsters MUST be able to be destroyed by battle!

Extra: if you are going to use gilasaurus, i will only permit its summon if i can also use its effect to SS a card from my GY otherwise its a one sided free summon! (idc about traps that SS like call of the haunted)
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 pm

You don't get to change the rules of Goat format, Jinzo is legal, whether you like it or not.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:You don't get to change the rules of Goat format, Jinzo is legal, whether you like it or not.

then ill just quit and block anyone who uses him in goat format.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You don't get to change the rules of Goat format, Jinzo is legal, whether you like it or not.

then ill just quit and block anyone who uses him

So you're bad, got it.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:26 pm

i dont need to stop my opponents plays by anything other than a trap card in goat to beat them!

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:27 pm

You do realize, players can use cards from up to The Lost Millennium right? There is a lot of removal cards you'll be quitting against ;)

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:49 pm

Can you just be honest and say you can't play around cards nor make reads on plays thus need to dictate what your opponent can and cannot do?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:52 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:You do realize, players can use cards from up to The Lost Millennium right? There is a lot of removal cards you'll be quitting against ;)

thats why my rules are: No Removal except by Battle/Trap. No Burn, Discard, T.Dragon or S.Reaper (Thunder Dragon, Spirit Reaper) My goat format deck can fully obey this ruleset. so if i can make a goat legal deck that obeys this ruleset, so can anyone else!

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:13 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You do realize, players can use cards from up to The Lost Millennium right? There is a lot of removal cards you'll be quitting against ;)

thats why my rules are: No Removal except by Battle/Trap. No Burn, Discard, T.Dragon or S.Reaper (Thunder Dragon, Spirit Reaper) My goat format deck can fully obey this ruleset. so if i can make a goat legal deck that obeys this ruleset, so can anyone else!

Then it isn't Goat. Either play Goat, or play your way without enforcing any bullshit rules.

Debt

Post #10 by Debt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:thats why my rules are: No Removal except by Battle/Trap. No Burn, Discard, T.Dragon or S.Reaper (Thunder Dragon, Spirit Reaper) My goat format deck can fully obey this ruleset. so if i can make a goat legal deck that obeys this ruleset, so can anyone else!

The format has Thousand-Eyes Restrict. It's literally one of the reasons why the format is called Goat.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #11 by troglyte » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:08 pm

The echo chamber must be brought down!
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5006845
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Slitina

Post #12 by Slitina » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:52 pm

*deep breath* doesnt like jinzo but plays jinzo in a combo lock i smell hypocrisy
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:16 pm

Slitina wrote:*deep breath* doesnt like jinzo but plays jinzo in a combo lock i smell hypocrisy

That is CrystalMusic in a nutshell.

Slitina

Post #14 by Slitina » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Yup the sad truth of CrystalMusic screaming at cards or when the duel is not in his favor. Like Excuuse me what's next your opponent cant breathe?
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrawTheShrimp

Post #15 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:49 am

So let me say this, you hate GOAT because Jinzo is legal ? How dare you insult our god that destroy all traps which is Jinzo ? All jokes aside, this is a horrible excuse
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:41 am

Slitina wrote:*deep breath* doesnt like jinzo but plays jinzo in a combo lock i smell hypocrisy

its simple: i dont like my most used cards being used against me!

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:its simple: i dont like my most used cards being used against me!

Not an excuse. The less viable cards there are in a card pool the higher chance you'll have to go up against cards you use. Deal with it. And even without a limited card pool there's no excuse to get mad about people using cards you also use. You don't have a monopoly on card use.

Slitina

Post #18 by Slitina » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote: its simple: i dont like my most used cards being used against me!

Oh please. That is just the dumbest thing i heard from anyone in any game I played. You expect everyone to use different cards when oh idk there was like an amount of cards to use. Also "my cards" um excuse me I thought everyone can use them looks like I guessed wrong but then again like it or not your raging over a card game.

Return to “Spam Paradise”