Proof that i am telling the truth about turning over a new leaf

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Proof that i am telling the truth about turning over a new leaf

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:08 pm

in the past i have gotten mad over ppl who disobey my duel notes. im aware my duel notes are not contracts, however i have duel notes for various reasons. when it comes to custom cards 99% of the time i expect to vs only custom cards and only custom cards its user made. (some people still dont realize that all custom cards have its creators name at the bottom left so theres a little tip for you guys who dont fully understand custom cards yet.)

NOTE: i do not count fan made remakes of any TCG/OCG card (such as a custom blue-eyes white dragon, or a custom dark magician) as a custom card) just so you know this for future refference. Now if it was a NEW addition to the Dark Magician or Blue-eyes Archetype (for example one of my Dark Magician Girl support cards: Mana - The Incarnation of Dark Magician Girl) then thats fine.

NOTE 2: if my duel note says self made custom cards only: this means: 1 All cards in your deck must be custom cards. 2: all custom cards in your deck must be created by you. Every custom card has its creators name located at the bottom left of the card, so dont attempt to say that a card with a sereial number is your own custom card when i know its made by konami not you. And dont try to claim a card is yours when someone elses name is on it (if you have a 2nd account it still doenst count as yours in my book, it has to be made by your current account not a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ect, account/s)

NOTE 3: what is and isnt custom to me:
- What is considered custom in my book: your own unique idea, doesnt support anything that konami has made, and has a players name at the bottom left of the card. (Self made would include all of this with the exception that YOUR name is located at the bottom left of the card - example: if a card says: CrawTheShrimp at the bottom of the card, but the account name you are currently using does not say CrawTheShrimp then it does NOT count as self-made in my book, in order for it to count as Self-made it has to have the SAME name as the name of the account you are currently using)
- What isnt considered custom in my book: a remake of any TCG/OCG card reguardless of any twists you throw into it, a remake of a TCG/OCG card that hasnt been altered in any way just so you can bypass the banned/limited list.

Heres a list of replays from my recent duels (if you want the duel note just look a the log) also i will be including notes detailed after each replay link:
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15867605 - honorable duel
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15867718 - honorable duel
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15847316 - an example of what i do and dont count as custom, this way you guys know this for future reference
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15846563 - you are supposed to inform your opponent of all fusion, synchro, xyz, pend, or other forms of special summons, you cant just assume your opponent knows what you are doing, that is why i left the rematch.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15845912 - opponent played a card that was not custom, not once did i make any insults, ect, all i said was: bye, i said self made custom cards only
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15879265 - opponent played a custom remake of a TCG/OCG card. Remakes of TCG/OCG cards do NOT count as custom in my book.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15880150 - opponent played a card that they didnt make themself. IDC if you CLAIM u are someone else, unless the name of the account you are currently using is on the bottom left of the card, then it is NOT your custom card!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #2 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:53 pm

And we should care because ? At this point, we're seeing you as a troll now, people will try to troll you and won't give jackcrap about you
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:02 pm

First of all, stop using that phrase like you know what it means. Second, this isn't turning a new leaf, this is you elongating a reason that you're being a jackass. Third, you're in no position to comment on what people make because all of your boss monsters have some variation of the phrase "You literally cannot do anything to this card." On top of those stupid mid-duel rule edit banish cards. Which, may I remind you, can be considered cheating on top of being childish.

During your duel with underworld king styx, you demonstrated this behavior by banishing a "I cannot lose until my broken, invincible boss monster is destroyed." Literally at a point when styx had the win, and we all know that if someone did that to you, you'd have a fucking temper tantrum.

And yes, it is still considered cyber bullying if you record someone, harass them, then privatize the video. Priviting the video just makes it so you can regulate who sees it.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Was this supposed to prove something?

I'll begin believing that you're trying to change when you can provide several replays with you losing gracefully and not automatically assume you're right on a rulings dispute. Baby steps.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Debt wrote:Was this supposed to prove something?

I'll begin believing that you're trying to change when you can provide several replays with you losing gracefully and not automatically assume you're right on a rulings dispute. Baby steps.

It's more like watching a premie learn to walk.

underworld king styx

Post #6 by underworld king styx » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:29 pm

You get the karma what you put out. Acting the way you do, bullying people, insulting them, making videos, crying wolf when you get it back in your face and people not taking you serious. You have no one to blame but yourself. If you thought sitting idle in a room for 27 minutes at a time was bad, it's going to get worse more people are becoming aware of your attitude day by day. Eventually no one but the newest players will play you. And making alt accounts and signing in with different tabs to defend yourself isn't helping you either. Just stop, it's time to stop.
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:24 pm

NOTE: i do not count fan made remakes of any TCG/OCG card (such as a custom blue-eyes white dragon, or a custom dark magician) as a custom card) just so you know this for future refference. Now if it was a NEW addition to the Dark Magician or Blue-eyes Archetype (for example one of my Dark Magician Girl support cards: Mana - The Incarnation of Dark Magician Girl) then thats fine.

Cards like alternate art of Blue-Eyes White Dragon is still custom as long as their name is in the bottom left. Stop cherry picking on what classifies as customs.

You also realize that Konami had stopped with serial numbers quite awhile right? And even if a card has a serial number. What if someone has an account with that serial number. How can you say their card is custom or not?

"NOTE 3: what is and isnt custom to me:"

You don't get to decide what are customs and what are not customs.

"opponent played a card that they didnt make themself. IDC if you CLAIM u are someone else, unless the name of the account you are currently using is on the bottom left of the card, then it is NOT your custom card!"

You do realize people have alts right? I use custom cards from my main and alt. If you don't accept that, then you need to get the fuck over it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:57 am

Renji Asuka wrote:NOTE: i do not count fan made remakes of any TCG/OCG card (such as a custom blue-eyes white dragon, or a custom dark magician) as a custom card) just so you know this for future refference. Now if it was a NEW addition to the Dark Magician or Blue-eyes Archetype (for example one of my Dark Magician Girl support cards: Mana - The Incarnation of Dark Magician Girl) then thats fine.

Cards like alternate art of Blue-Eyes White Dragon is still custom as long as their name is in the bottom left. Stop cherry picking on what classifies as customs.

You also realize that Konami had stopped with serial numbers quite awhile right? And even if a card has a serial number. What if someone has an account with that serial number. How can you say their card is custom or not?

"NOTE 3: what is and isnt custom to me:"

You don't get to decide what are customs and what are not customs.

"opponent played a card that they didnt make themself. IDC if you CLAIM u are someone else, unless the name of the account you are currently using is on the bottom left of the card, then it is NOT your custom card!"

You do realize people have alts right? I use custom cards from my main and alt. If you don't accept that, then you need to get the fuck over it.

if you dont like my rules for my duels then you need to get over it OR better yet: dont duel me if you dont like my rules
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:26 am

Apply your rules universally, or don't have any rules to begin with.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #10 by | Hanverid | » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:20 pm

I love that Lightcaster guy/girl whatever it is.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:24 pm

| Hanverid | wrote:I love that Lightcaster guy/girl whatever it is.

Guy

Return to “Spam Paradise”