Do you like it rough?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
~?~

Do you like it rough?

Post #1 by ~?~ » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:54 pm

Do you like things rough?
If so, what things do you like that are rough?

You can't say sandpaper, I already used it.
yugioh sux

NumberHunter9

Post #2 by NumberHunter9 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Intriguing question.

To answer this properly, we need to thoroughly analyze the true meaning of the word "rough". There's obviously the basic adjective definition, but considering "rough" used in that sense is so basic and underwhelming, I highly doubt you would utilize it in such an intense and thought provoking discussion such as this. "Rough" could also refer to the adverb form of the word that represents the action of doing something harshly or violently, but the act of doing such things is a total lack of class, and I think I speak for everyone when I declare such foolishness is not wanted in such a high level philosophical debate.

After studying and reviewing the many different forms of "rough", I feel as if the true meaning behind it has finally been decoded. Due the high amounts of class and thinking required to participate in a discussion such as this, I'm almost positive you were referring to the grass around the Fairway or the "Rough", in Golf! I'm honestly starting to question how this did not occur to me sooner, it's obvious that in such a high class level of discussion such as this, anyone involved would at least have to decency to play Golf, by far the sport of the highest class. So now, in answer to your question, "Do you like it (on the) rough", which I assume the lack of "on" and "the" was a typing mistake on your part, I personally do not like my current Golf Ball on the Rough, my philosophy is that you're not in a good strategic position until you're on the Green, but then again, that's just my opinion, perhaps other members of this thought provoking conversation would like to go into depth as to why they actually do not mind being in the "Rough", believe me, I would be delighted to read it.
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

MrAwesomePG

Post #3 by MrAwesomePG » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:32 am

NumberHunter9 wrote:Intriguing question.

To answer this properly, we need to thoroughly analyze the true meaning of the word "rough". There's obviously the basic adjective definition, but considering "rough" used in that sense is so basic and underwhelming, I highly doubt you would utilize it in such an intense and thought provoking discussion such as this. "Rough" could also refer to the adverb form of the word that represents the action of doing something harshly or violently, but the act of doing such things is a total lack of class, and I think I speak for everyone when I declare such foolishness is not wanted in such a high level philosophical debate.

After studying and reviewing the many different forms of "rough", I feel as if the true meaning behind it has finally been decoded. Due the high amounts of class and thinking required to participate in a discussion such as this, I'm almost positive you were referring to the grass around the Fairway or the "Rough", in Golf! I'm honestly starting to question how this did not occur to me sooner, it's obvious that in such a high class level of discussion such as this, anyone involved would at least have to decency to play Golf, by far the sport of the highest class. So now, in answer to your question, "Do you like it (on the) rough", which I assume the lack of "on" and "the" was a typing mistake on your part, I personally do not like my current Golf Ball on the Rough, my philosophy is that you're not in a good strategic position until you're on the Green, but then again, that's just my opinion, perhaps other members of this thought provoking conversation would like to go into depth as to why they actually do not mind being in the "Rough", believe me, I would be delighted to read it.

This why I love spam paradise
Yu-Gi-Oh! Project Games

Return to “Spam Paradise”