Turning over a new leaf

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Turning over a new leaf

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:45 am

From now on if my opponents dont obey my duel notes and rulesets in said duel note i will simply leave the duel and block them. Same goes with those who say they will not obey what my custom cards say when they are banished. You cant pick and choose what cards and effects work on you when they say something like: "Your opponent cannot normal summon" granted i have no cards that forbid normal summons. This also goes for anyone who plays a broken card like a level 4 monster with 9999 atk or an insta win (aka a victory condition that does not require a specific set of cards(like exodia) or a specific amount of turns to pass (Like final countdown) or a specific set of monsters to be tributed for its special summon (like the creator god of light) ect.

Also i will not be replying to and replies from my foes here in the forum. I will read your replies and leave it at that.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:17 am

Just like you can't pick and choose how your rules are enforced.

But let me just...you know, suggest something.

Anyone has any card that does "banish this card at the start of the duel or whenever" type of text, I just leave. Why? Because 1, it shows they can't handle customs, and 2, it shows how much you don't trust your opponents and you assume they'll just play broken shit, meanwhile, you end up playing even more broken shit. (Not you specifically, but you in general)

But, use proper PSCT in your card text, and you won't have issues with " You cant pick and choose what cards and effects work on you" especially since it makes it more difficult to react to said cards.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:09 am

This honestly sounds like you are giving in to your so called "haters". You aren't turning over a new leaf, you're just making your life more miserable.

Or shit who cares what I say right because

I'M A RETARD :D
b

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:37 am

You wrote a misleading title yet continue to do the same stupid shit over and over again. When will you finally get it through your thick skull the following things:

- Duel Notes aren't contracts
- Your rules are arbitrary and you follow them with hypocritical zeal.
- Every last card you've made is hilariously broken in some shape or another
- You are not good at the fucking game just because you make broken shit
- You need to either adapt to the game or stop playing. Stop your bitching.

Everyone's at their wits end with you. Either you get your shit together and cut the crap, or leave, because we're all sick of your shit.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:02 am

It really isn't that Crystal should adapt, it's that he should just completely abandon the prospect of winning duels if he doesn't. It's a lot like a 100m dash, you shouldn't expect to win the event by walking and then get mad that your opposition is full-on sprinting when you refuse to do so. Crystal demands his opponents wears weights and shackles so he can win by walking at a leisurely pace and still wants to say he's an elite runner which is ridiculous.

Wek

Post #6 by Wek » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:28 pm

*says is turning over a new leaf*
*isn't turning over a new leaf*
No one ever accused crystalmusic of having a brain or being able to read, so I'm not surprised they got this wrong too.

Return to “Spam Paradise”