did ppl on here not pass reading class in elementary school or something?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

did ppl on here not pass reading class in elementary school or something?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:51 am

seriously. like how many times do i have to keep saying this? do people not know how to read on here??? because if they do, then how come they cant read a simple duel note?

my duel notes are there so you know what i do and dont allow in my duels and so you dont hear me "complaining" mid duel.

if my note says" Self made custom cards only. no pends." this means 100% of your deck (including the extradeck) has to be custom cards that YOU made. no pends = no pendulum cards.

yet you ppl get mad at me when i play one of my "safeguard cards" like my anti TCG/OCG cards from my extradeck. NEWS FLASH! you only have yourself to blame as to why that card was summoned. if you had just obeyed the duel note the card cant be summoned! so dont be gettin all mad at me because you decided to not obey my rules which in turn triggered the summon condition of my anti TCG/OCG cards.

its a cause and effect scenario here:
- Cause: disobeyed the duel note of "Self made custom cards only"
- Effect: triggers the automatic special summon of my anti TCG/OCG fusion monster
- Result: opponent gets pissed at me because they failed to read and obey a simple duel note that could have prevented all of this.

learn to just obey the simple rule and this wont be an issue for you ppl who vs me in custom cards duels.

edit: also if you look at most of my complaints on here, its mostly due to how people cant read. Most say my "complaints" annoy them. Did it ever occur to you that if people just read and obeyed my duel notes i wouldnt be "complaining" as much?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Wek

Post #2 by Wek » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:02 am

For someone who is incapable of reading themselves, you sure like to complain about other people being almost as bad. You are an active cheater on the site, no one serious is going to play you, so at best you get people who do it just to show off how stupid you are, or who legitimately don't realize you are garbage, which is generally an indication to their own possible issues, causing pot/kettle situations. I'm not sure what you expect.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 am

Wek wrote:For someone who is incapable of reading themselves, you sure like to complain about other people being almost as bad. You are an active cheater on the site, no one serious is going to play you, so at best you get people who do it just to show off how stupid you are, or who legitimately don't realize you are garbage, which is generally an indication to their own possible issues, causing pot/kettle situations. I'm not sure what you expect.

1: how am i a cheater??? by playing by my own rules???? sorry to burst your bubble but duel notes allow me to make whatever rulesets i want for duels i host. dont like the rules for my duels? dont duel me.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #4 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:28 am

But you cheat at your own rules so it doesn't matter.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:35 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Wek wrote:For someone who is incapable of reading themselves, you sure like to complain about other people being almost as bad. You are an active cheater on the site, no one serious is going to play you, so at best you get people who do it just to show off how stupid you are, or who legitimately don't realize you are garbage, which is generally an indication to their own possible issues, causing pot/kettle situations. I'm not sure what you expect.

1: how am i a cheater??? by playing by my own rules???? sorry to burst your bubble but duel notes allow me to make whatever rulesets i want for duels i host. dont like the rules for my duels? dont duel me.

Actually Duel Notes do not give you the right to make your own rule set. Also, we all know you break even your own rules. Example: Using Eye of Timeaus when your duel note says "DM only" or some bullshit like that, when Eye of Timeaus came out way after GX cards did.

Also, you admitted that you refuse to read your opponent's cards cause you make them "tell you" what it does....

Also, just because you have a duel note, doesn't mean anything. Unless your opponent TELLS YOU they are willing to agree with your duel note, no agreement has been made as your duel note is more like a request.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:32 pm

So are you also part of that crowd since you selectively read what people tell you?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Actually Duel Notes do not give you the right to make your own rule set. Also, we all know you break even your own rules. Example: Using Eye of Timeaus when your duel note says "DM only" or some bullshit like that, when Eye of Timeaus came out way after GX cards did.

Also, you admitted that you refuse to read your opponent's cards cause you make them "tell you" what it does....

Also, just because you have a duel note, doesn't mean anything. Unless your opponent TELLS YOU they are willing to agree with your duel note, no agreement has been made as your duel note is more like a request.

first off The Eye of Timaeus is a DM card because it was first seen and used by yugi in the DM era. When i mention DM/GX it goes by 2 standards: 1: released during the time of DM/GX era. OR 2: Used throughout an entire arc. the "Waking the dragons" arc was in DM thus cards used in that arc are DM. if the card meets one of these 2 standards then it follows my ruleset.

second: if i tell my opponents what my cards do, its only common courtesy for my opponent to tell me what their cards do.

third: when you click on someone who has a duel note ruleset ur basically saying: ok i agree with the terms of the duel note ruleset

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:16 pm

It's been said before and it'll be said again. DUEL NOTES ARE NOT CONTRACTS. STOP ACTING LIKE THEY ARE.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #9 by CrawTheShrimp » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:02 pm

Customs are suppose to be fun, right ? But you keep using OP af cards and keep locking your opponent, limiting their options to play
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Silvers Rayleigh

Post #10 by Silvers Rayleigh » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:11 pm

Since when anime characters using a card became a standard to which era a card is from, instead of the printed releases that happened when said anime was airing? I've never had the chance of using Orichalcos, Timaeus or anything from that filler arc back in 2004, unless through fake cards. If that's valid, then Neo Blue-Eyes and stuff suddenly became DM era cards.

Also, just like it has been said, you're basically enforcing contracts without consideration. You're creating situations to stress yourself over minimal things, that's not healthy.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

first off The Eye of Timaeus is a DM card because it was first seen and used by yugi in the DM era. When i mention DM/GX it goes by 2 standards: 1: released during the time of DM/GX era. OR 2: Used throughout an entire arc. the "Waking the dragons" arc was in DM thus cards used in that arc are DM. if the card meets one of these 2 standards then it follows my ruleset.

second: if i tell my opponents what my cards do, its only common courtesy for my opponent to tell me what their cards do.

third: when you click on someone who has a duel note ruleset ur basically saying: ok i agree with the terms of the duel note ruleset

1: Then allow Dark Hole and Raigeki, otherwise you're a hypocrite.
2:You don't need to tell your opponent what your cards do, they can read it themselves just like you can.
3: Again, the duel note is more of a request than accepting a contract.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:52 pm

CrawTheShrimp wrote:Customs are suppose to be fun, right ? But you keep using OP af cards and keep locking your opponent, limiting their options to play

and iv said this before: "Fun" is described differently from player to player. i dont find anything fun about a player who spam summons all day.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

2:You don't need to tell your opponent what your cards do, they can read it themselves just like you can.

1: i never allow raigeki, its a broken free board wipe. dark hole? it can be a free board wipe too if used while only your opponent controls monsters. i never allow FREE board wipes

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #14 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:13 pm

why again does that matter when all your cards can't be destroyed by effects?
b

CrawTheShrimp

Post #15 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:20 pm

Your cards are OP af, and we would like to know why you would harrass people when they accidently broke the rule abit whilst you broke your entire rule ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: i never allow raigeki, its a broken free board wipe. dark hole? it can be a free board wipe too if used while only your opponent controls monsters. i never allow FREE board wipes

Then you don't get to have Eye of Timeaus. Apply your rules universally, or don't have any at all.

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and iv said this before: "Fun" is described differently from player to player. i dont find anything fun about a player who spam summons all day.

What's fun about your playstyle? You're literally the most passive player I've ever seen. Your real duels consists of you doing nothing for 15+ turns and losing because your opponent is being proactive. And all of your custom duels are just stopping your opponent from doing anything while you sit doing nothing for 15+ turns because your opponent's been robbed of proactivity.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:55 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and iv said this before: "Fun" is described differently from player to player. i dont find anything fun about a player who spam summons all day.

What's fun about your playstyle? You're literally the most passive player I've ever seen. Your real duels consists of you doing nothing for 15+ turns and losing because your opponent is being proactive. And all of your custom duels are just stopping your opponent from doing anything while you sit doing nothing for 15+ turns because your opponent's been robbed of proactivity.

Don't leave out the parts where he's either berating both his opponent and the watchers chat or on some occassions, boasting like a stereotypical anime villain about how amazing he is.

james111

Post #19 by james111 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:seriously. like how many times do i have to keep saying this? do people not know how to read on here??? because if they do, then how come they cant read a simple duel note?

my duel notes are there so you know what i do and dont allow in my duels and so you dont hear me "complaining" mid duel.

if my note says" Self made custom cards only. no pends." this means 100% of your deck (including the extradeck) has to be custom cards that YOU made. no pends = no pendulum cards.

yet you ppl get mad at me when i play one of my "safeguard cards" like my anti TCG/OCG cards from my extradeck. NEWS FLASH! you only have yourself to blame as to why that card was summoned. if you had just obeyed the duel note the card cant be summoned! so dont be gettin all mad at me because you decided to not obey my rules which in turn triggered the summon condition of my anti TCG/OCG cards.

its a cause and effect scenario here:
- Cause: disobeyed the duel note of "Self made custom cards only"
- Effect: triggers the automatic special summon of my anti TCG/OCG fusion monster
- Result: opponent gets pissed at me because they failed to read and obey a simple duel note that could have prevented all of this.

learn to just obey the simple rule and this wont be an issue for you ppl who vs me in custom cards duels.

edit: also if you look at most of my complaints on here, its mostly due to how people cant read. Most say my "complaints" annoy them. Did it ever occur to you that if people just read and obeyed my duel notes i wouldnt be "complaining" as much?

You know some cards with YOUR NAME in them made by MikeMadness are unable to be negated and have "No cards or effects can be activated in response to this card's activation" and "This card's activation and effect can not be negated or chained to." Because Why? because your cards that banish at the start of the Duel cannot be used in response to it.
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647785

Return to “Spam Paradise”