to those who dont like the rules i make for my duels i host

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

to those who dont like the rules i make for my duels i host

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 am

simple solution: then dont duel me

Even the site judges have said if you dont like my rules dont join. which leaves me to think: why would u join my duels if u dont like the rules for them?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:31 am

Because your rules are an absolute joke and literally translate to "If you play a card I don't want you to play. Don't duel me." Which is so broad and the information you provided is either misinformed or way too broad to make any decent sense. It also demonstrates how you refuse to adapt to the current game and only rely on either a helmet deck like Six Samurais or a deck that is so basic in it's strategy it's kinda laughable. Not to mention your concept of custom card design is lacking since like we've been TRYING to tell you. Lack PSCT in order to be considered good. And you will be continously reminded that you need PSCT for your god damn cards because THAT'S WHAT THEY NEED. It is a simple concept you are actively refusing to understand and then you turn around and victimize yourself. It's getting annoying and it needs to stop. If you're doing it to fuck with people, Say so. If not, Knock it off because this is getting ridiculous. Your broken ass cards need proper PSCT, better drawbacks to their effects and need to not have every card slapped an immunity on them. And also, delete your cards that fucking change the rules mid-game. People don't like your rules because they only hinder your opponent. Not you. And don't fucking say "Oh well I follow my rules." If that was the case, you wouldn't have custom archetypes or be running Six Samurais. I am putting an addendum to this right now. You need to get off your fucking high horse. Cut down the web of lies you keep spinning, and stop acting like a god damn twat to every user you come across. I will drill this into your fucking skull if I must. You need to stop acting like a jackass and everyone knows you're acting like a jackass only because you can do it for free since judges don't give two shits about what you do in unrated and it's pissing everyone off. You come onto the forums to belittle people for the stupidest reasons or bitch about the most petty of things. If you don't like the current game and can't play GOAT? Don't play the fucking game. It's that fucking simple. Your idea of a banlist is literally quadruple the current 99 card banlist placed upon the current advanced format by Konami, whom of which, wouldn't hire you even if you were the last human being on Earth, and why? Because you'd make the game cater to you and only you and no one else. This blatant showcase of egomania and megalomania, let me repeat that since I know you're gunna stoop lower and say "Oh it's autism", "Oh it's [insert mental illness here]" No. It's egomania and megalomania wrapped up in a superiority complex and a victim complex as the bow. The evidence of your irritable behavior is stacked against you so much, a lawyer can take it to court and win the case without lifting a fucking finger. You are lucky the worst you can get is a freeze or a shadowban or a mute because if you acted this way in rated, your ass would be outta here faster than you can complain. Your information regarding card releases is botched. Your ideology behind the current game is a literal meme. Your duel rules are dictator-esque to a point where you might as well play Yugioh! by yourself in Solo mode so no one can piss you off and act like a god damn raging maniac only because some idiot decided to do something you didn't like, which is apparently having the idea that they might beat you. Which is so condescending it hurts. You don't listen to advice, you selectively read what's been given to you and act on your own misinterpretations. Yet you have the audacity to prod at the people further by going "Oh, this is why I make my rules." "This is why I make my cards the way I do." Great. You're playing the game your way. Fun! Great! But why is your way "I will win and if you try to beat me I will berate you in the chat or make fun of you for losing in the forums? Why? Just stop. We're all asking you to FUCKING LISTEN FOR ONCE!!! I know you don't like listening to your mom but at least take the criticism, even if it is a little harsh, with a grain of sand for once and maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'll fucking understand instead of sitting on your fucking high horse for no reason other than to be as annoying as humanly possible. You made fun of people on Youtube, and you know this since you privatized the videos in question. You've been doing this since Dueling Network and it needs to stop. Either by you getting your shit together and growing the fuck up. Or by quitting. You pick.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:37 am

Holy wall of text batman. Break that up will you Light?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:44 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Holy wall of text batman. Break that up will you Light?

No. I won't. I'm not catering to his sorry ass. I want him to read it the way it is.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:48 am

aint no one gonna read that BS
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:aint no one gonna read that BS

I know you won't since you keep calling everyone fucking retards. But since you probably fit the bill as well considering you play helmet decks. I'll break it down for you.

1. PSCT is important for game rulings. Even in customs you kinda have to follow the fucking rules of the game, if you hate people saying you need it for your cards. Don't play Yugioh.

2. Stop acting like a condescending fuck-nugget to people. You're not a god amongst men for making broken cards.

3. You keep lying to victimize yourself and that shit needs to fucking stop dude. Seriously.

4. Privatizing the videos you made to harass people doesn't hide the fact that you did it anyway.

5. Your rules are akin to dictators. Meaning they only benefit you and not change the game for both players. And then you make broken cards that change the rules mid-game which is fucking childish.

6. Blaming autism for being a jerk is literally the scummiest fucking thing to do as a human being. If you're okay with that then there is something wrong with you.

7. Adapt to the fucking game. If you can't do that, play GOAT. Can't play GOAT? Learn the fucking format. Can't do any of that? Then there's no helping you.

8. When people try to be genuine and help you, FUCKING LISTEN!!!

9. If you want people to abide by your rules, then follow them yourself since we all know you fucking don't and don't lie because I have proof you don't follow your own fucking rules.

10. Stop saying Konami is going to hire you, if you can't make balanced cards, you ain't getting in.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:27 am

LightCaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Holy wall of text batman. Break that up will you Light?

No. I won't. I'm not catering to his sorry ass. I want him to read it the way it is.

I personally have dyslexia, and frankly, when discussions are happening, I'd at least like to be able to read the post. A giant wall of text like that will get my dyslexia going where I can't physically finish it. It isn't about catering to CrystalMusic, its making it easier for anyone else who wants to read it.

james111

Post #8 by james111 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:35 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:aint no one gonna read that BS

I know you won't since you keep calling everyone fucking retards. But since you probably fit the bill as well considering you play helmet decks. I'll break it down for you.

1. PSCT is important for game rulings. Even in customs you kinda have to follow the fucking rules of the game, if you hate people saying you need it for your cards. Don't play Yugioh.

2. Stop acting like a condescending fuck-nugget to people. You're not a god amongst men for making broken cards.

3. You keep lying to victimize yourself and that shit needs to fucking stop dude. Seriously.

4. Privatizing the videos you made to harass people doesn't hide the fact that you did it anyway.

5. Your rules are akin to dictators. Meaning they only benefit you and not change the game for both players. And then you make broken cards that change the rules mid-game which is fucking childish.

6. Blaming autism for being a jerk is literally the scummiest fucking thing to do as a human being. If you're okay with that then there is something wrong with you.

7. Adapt to the fucking game. If you can't do that, play GOAT. Can't play GOAT? Learn the fucking format. Can't do any of that? Then there's no helping you.

8. When people try to be genuine and help you, FUCKING LISTEN!!!

9. If you want people to abide by your rules, then follow them yourself since we all know you fucking don't and don't lie because I have proof you don't follow your own fucking rules.

10. Stop saying Konami is going to hire you, if you can't make balanced cards, you ain't getting in.

To put it in another way. If you don't follow what LightCaster said, UNBLOCK EVERYONE OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!

CrawTheShrimp

Post #9 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Do you even do what your duel notes said ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #10 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:55 pm

He doesn't, he said gx cards only and went in with aroma jar.
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:46 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:He doesn't, he said gx cards only and went in with aroma jar.

i said DM/GX + Support. i never said the support had to be DM or GX. all it has to be is a supporting card for a DM or GX card Aroma jar cant be destroyed by battle thus making it useful for tribute requirements, it also lets me gain LP each turn, thus making it the perfect card for the summon of The WInged Dragon of Ra. Ra cant be special summoned so the only way to summon him is by tributing 3 monsters you control.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #12 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:55 am

actually winged dragon of ra - sphere mode can special summon ra so.... yeah.
b

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:He doesn't, he said gx cards only and went in with aroma jar.

i said DM/GX + Support. i never said the support had to be DM or GX. all it has to be is a supporting card for a DM or GX card Aroma jar cant be destroyed by battle thus making it useful for tribute requirements, it also lets me gain LP each turn, thus making it the perfect card for the summon of The WInged Dragon of Ra. Ra cant be special summoned so the only way to summon him is by tributing 3 monsters you control.

Of course you'd have cards that can't be destroyed by battle >_>. what's next, you're going to say "No Using Prohibition" then use it anyway?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:03 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:actually winged dragon of ra - sphere mode can special summon ra so.... yeah.

i dont use any of ras alternate forms like sphere or imortal pheniox

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:04 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Of course you'd have cards that can't be destroyed by battle >_>. what's next, you're going to say "No Using Prohibition" then use it anyway?

when it come sot the TCG, depending on the deck, like the god cards or some of my higher level synchro cards, i tend to run cards that cant be destroyed by battle to get what i need for its summon. I dont do any of that spam summon crap with monster effects in advanced.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #16 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:08 am

So what you're telling me is you'd rather not play anything outside of helmet because that requires thinking. But building a deck consisting of an alternate win condition and most of the normal summons sharing one effect: "This card cannot be destroyed by battle." is considered being skillful? I think not. Just because you play the Egyptian Gods and a deck with cards like Arcana Force 0 and Marshmallon doesn't make you good. If you faced the exact same deck, chances are you'd rage quit.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 am

LightCaster wrote:So what you're telling me is you'd rather not play anything outside of helmet because that requires thinking. But building a deck consisting of an alternate win condition and most of the normal summons sharing one effect: "This card cannot be destroyed by battle." is considered being skillful? I think not. Just because you play the Egyptian Gods and a deck with cards like Arcana Force 0 and Marshmallon doesn't make you good. If you faced the exact same deck, chances are you'd rage quit.

wtf is "helmet"?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:25 am

Helmet means a really simple deck to learn and play. The term is coined through the fact that these decks/archetypes are so simple to learn,a person with mental deficiencies can play it. Ut's not really anything special if you get wins off of them or are skilled with those decks/archetypes. Such as:

Your Egyptian God deck
Six Samurais
Any Burn decks
Spellbooks
Fur Hires
Satellarknights
Psy-Frames
Blackwings
Cubics (I know I play that one but I can't surrender their simplicity.)
Exodia
Yosenjus
Rescue Cat + Dark Strike Fighter
Bujins
Lightsworns
ABC
Dark Worlds
Kozmos
Blue-Eyes (During 2016)
Infernoids (If you use Reasoning)
Qliforts
Galaxies
Majispecters
Mermail
Raidraptors
D/D/D
Perfomapal/Performage (2015-2016)
Frog Monarchs
Heralds (Specifically Herald of Perfection)
Evilswarms
Harpie Ladies
Onomat
Gladiator Beasts
Exchange Spirit OTK
X-Sabers

It's not really anything to write home about if you take wins with these decks/archetypes due to their simplicity and calling oneself "skilled" at the game just for playing these screams that you're egotistical.

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:18 pm

LightCaster wrote:Helmet means a really simple deck to learn and play. The term is coined through the fact that these decks/archetypes are so simple to learn,a person with mental deficiencies can play it. Ut's not really anything special if you get wins off of them or are skilled with those decks/archetypes. Such as:

Your Egyptian God deck
Six Samurais
Any Burn decks
Spellbooks
Fur Hires
Satellarknights
Psy-Frames
Blackwings
Exodia
Yosenjus
Bujins
Lightsworns
ABC
Dark Worlds
Kozmos
Blue-Eyes (During 2016)
Qliforts
Galaxies
Majispecters
Mermail
Raidraptors
D/D/D
Frog Monarchs
Evilswarms
Harpie Ladies
Onomat
Gladiator Beasts
Exchange Spirit OTK
X-Sabers

It's not really anything to write home about if you take wins with these decks/archetypes due to their simplicity and calling oneself "skilled" at the game just for playing these screams that you're egotistical.

We have very different ideas of what a "Helmet" deck is.

When I hear "Helmet Deck", I think of decks like Bujin, who wants to just protect the castle. Not because its easy to learn. Otherwise, Dark Worlds would be Helmet deck (since its an extremely easy deck to learn as long as you know the difference between cost and effect.)

DuskWill

Post #20 by DuskWill » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:32 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Helmet means a really simple deck to learn and play. The term is coined through the fact that these decks/archetypes are so simple to learn,a person with mental deficiencies can play it. Ut's not really anything special if you get wins off of them or are skilled with those decks/archetypes. Such as:

Your Egyptian God deck
Six Samurais
Any Burn decks
Spellbooks
Fur Hires
Satellarknights
Psy-Frames
Blackwings
Exodia
Yosenjus
Bujins
Lightsworns
ABC
Dark Worlds
Kozmos
Blue-Eyes (During 2016)
Qliforts
Galaxies
Majispecters
Mermail
Raidraptors
D/D/D
Frog Monarchs
Evilswarms
Harpie Ladies
Onomat
Gladiator Beasts
Exchange Spirit OTK
X-Sabers

We have very different ideas of what a "Helmet" deck is.

When I hear "Helmet Deck", I think of decks like Bujin, who wants to just protect the castle. Not because its easy to learn. Otherwise, Dark Worlds would be Helmet deck (since its an extremely easy deck to learn as long as you know the difference between cost and effect.)

I suppose they're going by the definition from the wikia (https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_slang): A deck that's linear and easy to play.

That "protect the castle" definition kinda made me remember that literal Megaman enemy, which, in turn, sounds appropriate for the OP in this topic, as far I've seen: Image
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Return to “Spam Paradise”