a primary example as to why i get pissed off at my opponents

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: a primary example as to why i get pissed off at my opponents

Post #41 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:13 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Kodomo no Jikan's manga has explicit scenes with underage girls and the anime has innuendos probably on level of Interspecies Reviewers.

its a japanese manga! what do you expect from their weird ass country??? no offense!

But it still count as Hentai though... Also Japanese is abit lewd in order to interest male in breeding with female and all of that stuffs but still

hentai has scenes of ADULT content in it. Kodomo No Jikan is suggestive at most! not explicit!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #42 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrawTheShrimp wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
its a japanese manga! what do you expect from their weird ass country??? no offense!

But it still count as Hentai though... Also Japanese is abit lewd in order to interest male in breeding with female and all of that stuffs but still

hentai has scenes of ADULT content in it. Kodomo No Jikan is suggestive at most! not explicit!

Ok, let steer away from the Hentai topic and continue the "CrystalMusic bad" topic
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Debt

Post #43 by Debt » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:u want broken? i had an opponent who had a "add any 4 cards you want" card with no cost, no conditions, and no downside for its user in one of my previous duels. i may have searcher spells myself. but they one search for one card at a time (or once per turn) they also cant add anything with a victory condition so at least my searcher has limits as to what it can search for. i have been changing my searchers to have a downside.

Let me elaborate the new effect of my searcher spells for you:
"Once per turn you can add 1 monster from your deck to your hand. You cannot add any card that contains a victory condition or would aid in a victory condition (Such as Left Arm of The Forbidden One") During the turn you activated and resolved this effect; if you added a level 5 or higher monster with this effect: You cannot attack and your opponent takes no damage."

sometimes i do add in a protection effect such as the following:
- "This card cannot be destroyed if you control 2 or more *Specific name or type* monsters."
- "This card cannot be destroyed if you control a level 8 or higher *Specific name or type* monster."
- "This card cannot be destroyed while your LP are lower than your opponents."

Add 4 cards is less broken than Paladin Shield. That's how busted it is

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #44 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:u want broken? i had an opponent who had a "add any 4 cards you want" card with no cost, no conditions, and no downside for its user in one of my previous duels. i may have searcher spells myself. but they one search for one card at a time (or once per turn) they also cant add anything with a victory condition so at least my searcher has limits as to what it can search for. i have been changing my searchers to have a downside.

Let me elaborate the new effect of my searcher spells for you:
"Once per turn you can add 1 monster from your deck to your hand. You cannot add any card that contains a victory condition or would aid in a victory condition (Such as Left Arm of The Forbidden One") During the turn you activated and resolved this effect; if you added a level 5 or higher monster with this effect: You cannot attack and your opponent takes no damage."

sometimes i do add in a protection effect such as the following:
- "This card cannot be destroyed if you control 2 or more *Specific name or type* monsters."
- "This card cannot be destroyed if you control a level 8 or higher *Specific name or type* monster."
- "This card cannot be destroyed while your LP are lower than your opponents."

Add 4 cards is less broken than Paladin Shield. That's how busted it is

I only use Paladin Shield If my "Paladin" deck fails to get any monsters to defend my LP and my LP are going to be wiped out on my opponent's next turn, thats 1 of the only 2 times ill use it. the 2nd is if my opponent is trying to aquire an easy to get alt victory. so mine is only used as a backup when things are going very very bad. Out of all the duels iv had, that deck has a very rare chance of not drawing any monsters considering the deck has 3 searcher spells and the level 5 - 12 "Paladins" effects each have a condition that allows them to be special summoned depending on the number of "Paladin" monsters i control at the time"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:12 pm

Just cause other people have "broken cards" DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TO.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #46 by Debt » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:I only use Paladin Shield If my "Paladin" deck fails to get any monsters to defend my LP and my LP are going to be wiped out on my opponent's next turn, thats 1 of the only 2 times ill use it. the 2nd is if my opponent is trying to aquire an easy to get alt victory. so mine is only used as a backup when things are going very very bad. Out of all the duels iv had, that deck has a very rare chance of not drawing any monsters considering the deck has 3 searcher spells and the level 5 - 12 "Paladins" effects each have a condition that allows them to be special summoned depending on the number of "Paladin" monsters i control at the time"

Paladin shield's existence is completely indefensible, let alone considering using it. By using it you have no right to complain about broken cards when you have the most broken thing on the site. It's irrelevant how you claim to use it because you use it the moment things go remotely south for you; I've seen you use it as an ultimatum to deny your opponent a win after you failed to gain any momentum in the duel instead of bowing out graciously and accepting the L.

Return to “Spam Paradise”