a primary example as to why i get pissed off at my opponents

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

a primary example as to why i get pissed off at my opponents

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:28 pm

The Replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15629090

The Log which includes the duel note ruleset i had: [0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "Self-made Custom Cards Only. No Pends"

I just changed the fusions effect to have proper text: While this card is on the field or in your GY: You & Custom Cards on your field, in your deck, in your hand, and in your GY cannot be; Targeted, or Tributed and are Unaffected by any Cards, Effects, Costs or Conditions except by a Custom Cards Effect, Cost or Condition.

People who cant read my duel notes but can read a card, when my duel notes say Custom Cards Only is the reason i have so many anti TCG/OCG custom cards that make all Konami made cards useless against custom cards. Yet ppl get mad at me for the cards effect, even though they are the ones who couldnt take like 7 seconds of their time to read the duel note i had? GTFOOH!

perhaps if people took like a moment or two to read my duel note and acknowledge that the agree with its terms, i most likely wont get pissed off as often!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Ghost Nappa

Post #2 by Ghost Nappa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:33 pm

What if they have joined your duel via duelist pool?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Ghost Nappa wrote:What if they have joined your duel via duelist pool?

ok first things first, thats only for rated duels.
second: i will never play rated until yugioh returns to its roots where there were no xyz's, pends or links and rebans raigeki and dark hole, which will be, like, never. so i will never duel in rated!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Ghost Nappa

Post #4 by Ghost Nappa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

second: i will never play rated until yugioh returns to its roots where there were no xyz's, pends or links and rebans raigeki and dark hole

ImageActually, it doesn't seem to be just for rated duels, that's why I asked.

And good luck with your issues there. There are so few people that share your preferences that you should go find and befriend them, not expect that from strangers.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:32 pm

lmao it's actually a real function, holy crap

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:26 pm

5$ you slso berated them for using said cards because "It's custom mode! REEEE!" When these people have "the audacity" to try to make their custom cards act like real cards and be given OCG/TCG cards as extra support while you slap immunities onto every card. Then make your cute little anti-TCG/OCG cards so you can edit your rules mid-duels which is considered cheating or ignore your opponents effects which is also considered cheating.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:35 pm

"While this card is on the field or in your GY: You & Custom Cards on your field, in your deck, in your hand, and in your GY cannot be; Targeted, or Tributed and are Unaffected by any Cards, Effects, Costs or Conditions except by a Custom Cards Effect, Cost or Condition."

1, Cards generally can't activate from the deck.
2, Still improper PSCT.
3, Custom Cards isn't a term in Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:48 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:"While this card is on the field or in your GY: You & Custom Cards on your field, in your deck, in your hand, and in your GY cannot be; Targeted, or Tributed and are Unaffected by any Cards, Effects, Costs or Conditions except by a Custom Cards Effect, Cost or Condition."

2, Still improper PSCT.

1: its a custom card so it doesnt need to follow the "Genral rules of how cards work." the card works how its creator makes it work
2: AGAIN PSCT isnt needed for custom cards
3: thats what makes Custom Cards unique, you can use anything you want on the card reguardless of PSCT, terms, ect. what u type is what the card does.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:48 pm

Ghost Nappa wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

second: i will never play rated until yugioh returns to its roots where there were no xyz's, pends or links and rebans raigeki and dark hole

ImageActually, it doesn't seem to be just for rated duels, that's why I asked.

And good luck with your issues there. There are so few people that share your preferences that you should go find and befriend them, not expect that from strangers.

ok i stand corrected!

Silvers Rayleigh

Post #10 by Silvers Rayleigh » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:"While this card is on the field or in your GY: You & Custom Cards on your field, in your deck, in your hand, and in your GY cannot be; Targeted, or Tributed and are Unaffected by any Cards, Effects, Costs or Conditions except by a Custom Cards Effect, Cost or Condition."

2, Still improper PSCT.

1: its a custom card so it doesnt need to follow the "Genral rules of how cards work." the card works how its creator makes it work
3: thats what makes Custom Cards unique, you can use anything you want on the card reguardless of PSCT, terms, ect. what u type is what the card does.

I'm curious, though, why do you complain when people call your cards broken while also calling some cards broken as well? If custom cards don't have to abide to rulings or have any basis for their effects as you seem to imply, just doing what the creator wanted them to do, then what is there to be taken seriously?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:18 am

Silvers Rayleigh wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

2, Still improper PSCT.

I'm curious, though, why do you complain when people call your cards broken while also calling some cards broken as well? If custom cards don't have to abide to rulings or have any basis for their effects as you seem to imply, just doing what the creator wanted them to do, then what is there to be taken seriously?

ok first things first, everyone has their own opinon on what they consider "Broken"
me? if its a low level/rank (1-4) monster with more than 2000 atk or more than 2200 def its broken IMO. (or if the atk and def are not balanced) for example: having a 1800 atk, 2000 def. or 2100 atk, 1900 def) when i make high attack customs for level 1 - 4 i always make the defense a bit lower, i normally go with 1800 atk, 1200 def by default for my level 4's. If i make a level 4 with 2000 or more def, it always has an atk value of 800 or less. as for the 2200 def monsters? they always have 0 atk. this keeps their stats balanced in my opinion, the only stat i think that should be where they can be equal is 1600 or less. now this also varies depending on the level, i normally make my level 5s and 6s have 2200 - 2400 atk and 800 - 1200 def (most with an atk gaining counter effect) otherwise i go with 3000 def and 0 atk. as for my levels 7-10? 2500 - 3200 atk at most (if it has 3200 it most likely has a condition that must be met to be summoned unless its a fusion, or synchro) i reserve level 12 for my "god" cards which are 4000 atk, 4000 def by default except One of them which is 3000 atk, 3000 def. I normally have these cards require 3 - 5+ card sending conditions to summon them, the more cards required, the more effects i throw into it, the harder the conditon: the harder it will be to get rid of, the higher the cost of LP (if any) the stronger its offensive effects will be, THIS is how i determine my custom cards and their balance. this is my opinion on balance.

you may disagree with my opinion on balance, and thats fine, just remember its an opinion.

Silvers Rayleigh

Post #12 by Silvers Rayleigh » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

ok first things first, everyone has their own opinon on what they consider "Broken"
me? if its a low level/rank (1-4) monster with more than 2000 atk or more than 2200 def its broken IMO. (or if the atk and def are not balanced) for example: having a 1800 atk, 2000 def. or 2100 atk, 1900 def) when i make high attack customs for level 1 - 4 i always make the defense a bit lower, i normally go with 1800 atk, 1200 def by default for my level 4's. If i make a level 4 with 2000 or more def, it always has an atk value of 800 or less. as for the 2200 def monsters? they always have 0 atk. this keeps their stats balanced in my opinion, the only stat i think that should be where they can be equal is 1600 or less. now this also varies depending on the level, i normally make my level 5s and 6s have 2200 - 2400 atk and 800 - 1200 def (most with an atk gaining counter effect) otherwise i go with 3000 def and 0 atk. as for my levels 7-10? 2500 - 3200 atk at most (if it has 3200 it most likely has a condition that must be met to be summoned unless its a fusion, or synchro) i reserve level 12 for my "god" cards which are 4000 atk, 4000 def by default except One of them which is 3000 atk, 3000 def. I normally have these cards require 3 - 5+ card sending conditions to summon them, the more cards required, the more effects i throw into it, the harder the conditon: the harder it will be to get rid of, the higher the cost of LP (if any) the stronger its offensive effects will be, THIS is how i determine my custom cards and their balance. this is my opinion on balance.

you may disagree with my opinion on balance, and thats fine, just remember its an opinion.

So... in your opinion, a card being broken is a matter of opinion. And a player calling your card broken is also an opinion. And you want to your opinion be respected for the duel. But you don't want their opinion to hold the same value of yours for the duel. Because an opinion is just an opinion.

So, again, why calling some cards broken (and ragequitting for that) and complaining when people calls yours that?

CrawTheShrimp

Post #13 by CrawTheShrimp » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I'm calling BS on this, you literally used an OP af card without even hiding it. Like in this replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=375709-15598837

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

2, Still improper PSCT.

You are still playing the game of Yu-Gi-Oh! following the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh! when actually dueling against someone, so yes PSCT matters. I literally seen people use text like "Invoke 1 monster from your Deck." I wouldn't let them resolve the card, cause in Yu-Gi-Oh!, that isn't a term, you can claim that it "Special Summons" a monster, but I can also claim "It could add from your Deck to your hand." This is why PSCT and terms matter.

You can try and create the argument of "Oh Well I created the card and it works this way." but it wouldn't matter as "Invoke" isn't a term.

If you created a card that doesn't use colons or semi-colons properly, I wouldn't know where the Cost is, or the Effect and you can use that to your advantage and claim its a cost or effect depending on how you feel, if I had the ability to chain to it and stop it. So its borderline cheating.

This is why PSCT is important. Follow the language of printed cards with Up to Date text (doesn't have to be perfect, mind you) but it needs to be readable. I literally seen a custom you linked in the forum, that has colons and semi colons in random ass places. No one in their right mind could respond to the card properly.

If you want to claim that Customs isn't Yu-Gi-Oh!, then go create your own game in customs, or make cards with Proper PSCT using the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh!. (I don't mean duel room, I mean an actual game and have the rules listed somewhere.)

james111

Post #15 by james111 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:11 pm

I wish you were banned for Rule-Sharking and Harassment, even if you weren't doing stuff in Rated. So go burn in Hell and stop making Broken CARDS!

- @xDEADCENTREx and @LightCaster

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:37 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:I'm curious, though, why do you complain when people call your cards broken while also calling some cards broken as well? If custom cards don't have to abide to rulings or have any basis for their effects as you seem to imply, just doing what the creator wanted them to do, then what is there to be taken seriously?

I'm calling BS on this, you literally used an OP af card without even hiding it. Like in this replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=375709-15598837

ok Thats my pony deck, i intentionally made the queen and king that powerful because at that time other people were making powerful cards too so i just made mine more powerful and havnt cared to change it since. most duels i use that deck i rarely need the king or queen.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:39 am

james111 wrote:So go burn in Hell

that sounds like a threat.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #18 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

But do you deserve it ? Yes
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrawTheShrimp

Post #19 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrawTheShrimp wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

ok Thats my pony deck, i intentionally made the queen and king that powerful because at that time other people were making powerful cards too so i just made mine more powerful and havnt cared to change it since. most duels i use that deck i rarely need the king or queen.

I'm also calling BS on this, you clearly saw me used True Draco which I remind you isn't CUSTOM! And yet, you said that True Draco is so powerful, you need the power of your king and queen, just grow up already, Crystal.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:39 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Telling someone to burn in hell, isn't a threat. Now if he stated that he is going to set you on fire, that is a threat.

Return to “Spam Paradise”