a primary example as to why i get pissed off at my opponents

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: a primary example as to why i get pissed off at my opponents

Post #21 by Debt » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:19 am

Your cards are broken. Paladin shield is literally the most broken card on the site.

james111

Post #22 by james111 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:26 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:I wish you were banned for Rule-Sharking and Harassment, even if you weren't doing stuff in Rated. So go burn in Hell and stop making Broken CARDS!

- @xDEADCENTREx and @LightCaster

that sounds like a threat.

Telling someone to burn in hell, isn't a threat. Now if he stated that he is going to set you on fire, that is a threat.

That's right! So stop making broken cards and return to playing on your PS4!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:58 am

Debt wrote:Your cards are broken. Paladin shield is literally the most broken card on the site.

u want broken? i had an opponent who had a "add any 4 cards you want" card with no cost, no conditions, and no downside for its user in one of my previous duels. i may have searcher spells myself. but they one search for one card at a time (or once per turn) they also cant add anything with a victory condition so at least my searcher has limits as to what it can search for. i have been changing my searchers to have a downside.

Let me elaborate the new effect of my searcher spells for you:
"Once per turn you can add 1 monster from your deck to your hand. You cannot add any card that contains a victory condition or would aid in a victory condition (Such as Left Arm of The Forbidden One") During the turn you activated and resolved this effect; if you added a level 5 or higher monster with this effect: You cannot attack and your opponent takes no damage."

sometimes i do add in a protection effect such as the following:
- "This card cannot be destroyed if you control 2 or more *Specific name or type* monsters."
- "This card cannot be destroyed if you control a level 8 or higher *Specific name or type* monster."
- "This card cannot be destroyed while your LP are lower than your opponents."
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #24 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:02 am

Your "Best" cards literally have effects that cannot be destroyed by literally ANY MEANS except by some arbitrary bullshit you decide to come up with, as if your opponent is a dancing monkey. The three you just named are literally specifics to immunities. This is not protection, this is making an immunity. Which you slap on EVERY one of your cards. Which is considered broken.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:06 am

LightCaster wrote:Your "Best" cards literally have effects that cannot be destroyed by literally ANY MEANS except by some arbitrary bullshit you decide to come up with, as if your opponent is a dancing monkey. The three you just named are literally specifics to immunities. This is not protection, this is making an immunity. Which you slap on EVERY one of your cards. Which is considered broken.

i only slap immunities on my personal "God" cards. so they cant be dealt with by anything other than battle!
the others are "protection" effects. not immunities. if it was an immunity effect you wouldnt be able to do anything to the card.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #26 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:09 am

I think you'd like me to pull out the replays I have of your furry deck, paladin deck and loli deck to call bullshit.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #27 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:14 am

LightCaster wrote:I think you'd like me to pull out the replays I have of your furry deck, paladin deck and loli deck to call bullshit.

ok my paldain deck was designed for the intention of being the ultimate Archetype. the furry deck? i purposely made that cas i knew people would get "disgusted" by it cas of what it is. i find if funny people get so "Triggered" over something like "furry art" the loli deck? smae reason as the furries!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #28 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:I think you'd like me to pull out the replays I have of your furry deck, paladin deck and loli deck to call bullshit.

ok my paldain deck was designed for the intention of being the ultimate Archetype. the furry deck? i purposely made that cas i knew people would get "disgusted" by it cas of what it is. i find if funny people get so "Triggered" over something like "furry art" the loli deck? smae reason as the furries!

I call it lolis because it's revolving around an anime about pedophilia and they're all girls under 10. They're lolis. Deal with it.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #29 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:31 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I call it lolis because it's revolving around an anime about pedophilia and they're all girls under 10. They're lolis. Deal with it.

lolis have nothing to do with pedos, a loli is defiend as a character who has a youthful apprearance. jeez, and to think i hate weebs yet i know more about this than you do. not saying im calling you a weeb cas i never did.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

lolis have nothing to do with pedos, a loli is defiend as a character who has a youthful apprearance. jeez, and to think i hate weebs yet i know more about this than you do. not saying im calling you a weeb cas i never did.

Then I bet you can't tell me the ages of every last girl in that anime.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:34 am

and even IF i used pics of loli anime characters on my cards, what are you gonna do? call the police on me??? the jury would just say: "its not a real person so we cant do anything about this" the judge? they would throw the case out the window! Iv even heard the police say theres nothing they can do about anime pics being on ones PC.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #32 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:37 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and even IF i used pics of loli anime characters on my cards, what are you gonna do? call the police on me??? the jury would just say: "its not a real person so we cant do anything about this" the judge? they would throw the case out the window! Iv even heard the police say theres nothing they can do about anime pics being on ones PC.

Hey, I'm just calling it as I see it, it's a pedo anime. Plus you're diverting the topic. Literally all of your cards have some immunity on them for literally no reason. When we dueled and I used JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, we were technically on even footing since both decks were broken.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #33 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:03 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and even IF i used pics of loli anime characters on my cards, what are you gonna do? call the police on me??? the jury would just say: "its not a real person so we cant do anything about this" the judge? they would throw the case out the window! Iv even heard the police say theres nothing they can do about anime pics being on ones PC.

Hey, I'm just calling it as I see it, it's a pedo anime. Plus you're diverting the topic. Literally all of your cards have some immunity on them for literally no reason. When we dueled and I used JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, we were technically on even footing since both decks were broken.

So you are saying Crystal's lolies cards are based off a hentai, not really surprise
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #34 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:06 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

So you are saying Crystal's lolies cards are based off a hentai, not really surprise

ok your last sentance "So you are saying Crystal's lolies cards are based off a hentai, not really surprise" ok, umm theres a huge difference between those 2

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #35 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:07 am

Kodomo no Jikan's manga has explicit scenes with underage girls and the anime has innuendos probably on level of Interspecies Reviewers.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #36 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:08 am

LightCaster wrote:Kodomo no Jikan's manga has explicit scenes with underage girls and the anime has innuendos probably on level of Interspecies Reviewers.

So basically pedos anime aka Hentai or Pervert anime.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #37 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:09 am

Yep

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #38 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:09 am

LightCaster wrote:Kodomo no Jikan's manga has explicit scenes with underage girls and the anime has innuendos probably on level of Interspecies Reviewers.

its a japanese manga! what do you expect from their weird ass country??? no offense!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #39 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

its a japanese manga! what do you expect from their weird ass country??? no offense!

I expected you to defend it. Hook line and sinker.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #40 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

But it still count as Hentai though... Also Japanese is abit lewd in order to interest male in breeding with female and all of that stuffs but still

Return to “Spam Paradise”