ok ill make this simple:

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: ok ill make this simple:

Post #41 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:58 pm

james111 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:Some cards ignore your cards or say "No cards or effects can be activated in response to this card's activation" which means YOUR cards aren't fast enough to beat Me and MikeMadness!

you cant make a card that lists a specifc set of named players in its effect. thats improper PSCT (since you guys tend to say PSCT is needed in customs even when its really not ill just give you a taste of ur own medicine)

Yes we can! because we're trying to get you banned from DB!

how am i gonna get banned from DB? i havnt violated any of the rules. besides im not the one who used an image of a person like Neo_Fire_Sonic did. I already told them to remove that image off the card or id sue them for Copywright Infringment and ID theft.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #42 by LightCaster » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:15 pm

So it's somehow Neo's fault he used a screenshot from a vlog you posted which opened the doors to public use since you publically posted your face onto social media?

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #43 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
you cant make a card that lists a specifc set of named players in its effect. thats improper PSCT (since you guys tend to say PSCT is needed in customs even when its really not ill just give you a taste of ur own medicine)

how am i gonna get banned from DB? i havnt violated any of the rules. besides im not the one who used an image of a person like Neo_Fire_Sonic did. I already told them to remove that image off the card or id sue them for Copywright Infringment and ID theft.

ID theft? are you blind.......? Once again still the incorrect reason.
b

CrawTheShrimp

Post #44 by CrawTheShrimp » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

"how am i gonna get banned from DB? i havnt violated any of the rules."

I laughed so hard, first off, you harrassed people, then keep raging over the fact that they didn't read your notes
Second off, get a life, you man-child
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Silvers Rayleigh

Post #45 by Silvers Rayleigh » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

ID theft? Did someone out there try impersonating you? Makes me wonder what kind of benefit comes from that.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #46 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Silvers Rayleigh wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:Yes we can! because we're trying to get you banned from DB!

ID theft? Did someone out there try impersonating you? Makes me wonder what kind of benefit comes from that.

using an image of a private citizen (like you or me) on paper, online, ect, without their consent is I.D Theft. you are using their face for a personal gain. THAT is what makes it I.D Theft.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #47 by DuskWill » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:38 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

using an image of a private citizen (like you or me) on paper, online, ect, without their consent is I.D Theft. you are using their face for a personal gain. THAT is what makes it I.D Theft.

It still does not become identity theft until someone effectively uses some sort of credentials ans passes as you to achieve something.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

CrawTheShrimp

Post #48 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Still, who would want to steal the identity of you ? Like, why would they do that to steal your identity just to get hate on ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

james111

Post #49 by james111 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:09 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

It's not ID Theft, It's just your Stupidity. We can use any face of a Citizen No matter if they're Private... Your Stupidity is your Harassment against anyone, you may have been Shadowbanned (Which is not a True Ban...) In that case... You should go think about everything you did wrong...

CrawTheShrimp

Post #50 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:32 pm

james111 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:ID theft? Did someone out there try impersonating you? Makes me wonder what kind of benefit comes from that.

It's not ID Theft, It's just your Stupidity. We can use any face of a Citizen No matter if they're Private... Your Stupidity is your Harassment against anyone, you may have been Shadowbanned (Which is not a True Ban...) In that case... You should go think about everything you did wrong...

The f*ck is a Shadowban ?

Renji Asuka

Post #51 by Renji Asuka » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:
james111 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

The f*ck is a Shadowban ?

Basically, instead of being removed from the site, they are censored (to an extent).
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #52 by Christen57 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:Yes we can! because we're trying to get you banned from DB!

ID theft? are you blind.......? Once again still the incorrect reason.

Wait, what does CrystalMusic look like? Where's this vlog of his?

Return to “Spam Paradise”