they said my field spell is broken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: they said my field spell is broken

Post #21 by Debt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:37 am

Removing your real spells clause and changing the protection to require a level 8 spellcaster doesn't fix the problems. It's still fire and forget, it still can't be counterplayed, it still requires mindreading, the "weakness" is an absolute joke to the point where it doesn't exist, it's not difficult to produce a level 8 spellcaster so the change in protection is such a half-assed effort.

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:16 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:updated the effect. if you still say its broken then u have issues: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1282125

Still broken, you're talking about a custom card. Which you can easily fill its conditions. Also "That is not a custom card" isn't an actual term in yugioh. Use proper PSCT or leave the site.

Custom Cards dont use PSCT cas they are not offical cards. SO Custom cards dont need PSCT

Considering you are playing the game called Yu-Gi-Oh!, cards must have at the very least, READABLE PSCT. I already stated why, which you refuse to even address.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #23 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:37 pm

Just don't play customs if you can't handle the critism.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

james111

Post #24 by james111 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:updated the effect. if you still say its broken then u have issues: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1282125

Still broken, you're talking about a custom card. Which you can easily fill its conditions. Also "That is not a custom card" isn't an actual term in yugioh. Use proper PSCT or leave the site.

Custom Cards dont use PSCT cas they are not offical cards. SO Custom cards dont need PSCT

How about a Trip to Grammar School?

Return to “Spam Paradise”